Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: FJ's Snackbar is closed :-(

Thank you for the kind words sir!

I've just uploaded another updated version of the Snack Bar. This new version includes all the 3x, 4x, 5x and 6x buttons. I've also removed some of the really old items so the drop down doesn't get out of hand!

This brings us to version 3.89

Enjoy!

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Thanks much for the updates as always!
    Play Algadon on Facebook - New Monsters, Missions, and other content added regularly, frequent updates and events!

Just a quick one (I think). When looking at the top row of items in your inventory, some of the text is obscured by the Raid Damage Table text and the Loadout button.

I'm glad you mentioned that! I've been meaning to look into fixing that and just kept forgetting about it by the time I got to work on the Snack Bar. This latest version is fixed to not block the inventory item information bubbles.

This is version 3.90

Enjoy!

I forget... Does it auto update?
    Alley Cat

And while you're at it... you can add me... >>> http://www.facebook.com/NapAttack

I'm pretty sure it does but would be nice to have clarification.
    ~ Dark Schneider [FTD]

It does sometimes - lol. You can always go to your Chrome extensions and check the box that says "Developer mode". This makes a button that says "Update extensions now" visible.

I don't ever update the extension though without letting you guys know so as long as you are subscribed to this thread you should manage to stay up to date.

I got a request to add Legion from Sins City to the Battle Links list so here it is!

This gets us to version 3.91

Enjoy!

I've added the Noisemaker consumable item to the drop down.

We are now at version 3.92

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Final Judgement View Post
    I've added the Noisemaker consumable item to the drop down.

We are now at version 3.92

Enjoy!

You continue to be awesome! Thanks for help making this game experience convenient

Let Us Become Legend! Add / Contact Me --->
    http://www.facebook.com/stingray.shc

Love the Snackbar... Have you ever thought about making a "world clock" that compares times to Cali/SHC time?
    LD 1 Champ
    LD 2 Champ

XOXOX

I added the game time to the Snack Bar a while ago. For most players that's enough.

Yes, I usually see how long till my target events and then add that to my local time. Thanks again for continuing to keep up with SHC updates.

Would it be possible to put the BADGE Special Agent Tablet on the dropdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Davis View Post
    Would it be possible to put the BADGE Special Agent Tablet on the dropdown?
    you only get 3-4 a week, u can't open that much?

And you can hand open all your gifts from the inventory page, too. How exactly is this any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Davis View Post
    And you can hand open all your gifts from the inventory page, too. How exactly is this any different?
    bc u open gifts while in a raid, doing missions, and it becomes time consuming to go back and forth between the inventory page and the raid/missions page. I still have gifts on my alt that FJ took out to make room for the new ones..but it's cool.

but, to each his own.

Also, it lets you choose how many you want to open with one click... which is my favorite part I think.. that or the buy the exact number of abilities you want with one click feature... Aww, who am I kidding? I love all the bits.

Suggestion: If it's at all possible, could you display your place in arena events? Like these brawls for instance, just something you can refresh easily that lets you know if you've been knocked down would be super... but I have no idea if that is possible XD

I can add the Tablet but, I'm not sure if it's a different item number for each of the 3 tiers. 3 would be a lot of spots to take up for items that only got used a little bit.

I'm afraid the idea of displaying your event standings won't work because each event has a unique ID so there is no way for me to tie into it and display it let alone be able to refresh it. Interesting idea though!
    Last edited by Final Judgement; 06-08-2012 at 04:50 AM.

I've added the Birthday Gift Bag item to the Consumables list.

This brings us to version 3.93

Enjoy!

You continually amaze me which also let me know you are still playing SHC with us. That is really awesome.

Just updated with the Summer Beach Ball gift item. Make sure to update your extension!

This gets us to Version 3.94

Enjoy!

Mr Judgement, is the Battle Calculator link broken or has it been relocated to a new link?

Quote Originally Posted by [EVO]El Nino View Post
    Mr Judgement, is the Battle Calculator link broken or has it been relocated to a new link?
    Battle calculator is http://www.shc-strategy.com/. It's also hosted by the Wanderer, not Final Judgement.

oh yeah woops my bad ha, yeah thats the link i was using but it wouldnt work, seems fine now. thanks man.

This is the best tool. Not sure if you have looked into it yet, but the new equipment from the vids, if we could resell those with the energels, that would be spectacular. I made a list of the equipment IDs:

Mods:
    Morph Ball Module (2663800)
    B.A.D.G.E. TABB Module (2664906)
    B.A.D.G.E. Communicator Module (2662682)
    Quantum Food Teleporter Module (2664960)
    Energel Pump Module (2664242)
    Rejuvenating Health Module (2662526)
    Ultra Grooming Module (2665070)
    Knight Tech Crime Computer Module (2663414)
    Glowing Cube Module (2663500)
    Back
    Golden Ticket Cape (2664532)
    Mascot
    DDIR Mascot (2663702)
    Amulet
    Glowing Amulet (2662840)
    Bracer
    Elite Timekeeper Watch (2730272)
    Rings
    Glowing Ring (2663570)
    Head
    The Cap (2663004)
    Core
    Roadster Module Armor (2666832)
    Tech Jacket (2662348)
    Arms
    Bionic Popcorn Maker Arm (2663606)
    Legs
    Speedster Wheels (2666102)
    Bionic Sneekers (2662186)
    Atomic Jeans (2664084)

Hope this helps in any way.
    EXECUTION - LW4 Division 10 Champions
    EXECUTION - LW5 Division 22 Champions

I wonder if this is something BWS is going to keep around? If so, the best I could do is change the Energel button into a Sell-All button with a drop down. Each of the items is a different so I can't mass sell them all at once. Also, the numbers you have above are specific to the player. What I would need is the 4 digit number that goes with each of those. Like your Morph Ball Module (2663800) is actually item number 3031.

Since I saw you POP up FJ, I've been meaning to ask...

Not sure if this has been covered before, but if so, I missed it.

Inside the code, there are 5 timers. One for each S.S. you are on, or can join.
    As they count down from 24 hrs, it would be REAL nice to see EXACTLY how much longer you are "bound" to an S.S., and how long until you have the ability to join another.

It wouldn't require seeing WHICH toons S.S. you're on, simply the amount of time remaining until it expires.

Perhaps something like " 2 assists available. Time until next assist: 14:22 ",
    " 5 assists available. Time until next assist: 00:00 " ... etc.

It would be nice if KN would have implemented something like this in the first place... but hey...

What's the feasibility of something like this...?

Thanks in advance, -Z.C.

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

Had to end sometime.

I wonder if this is something BWS is going to keep around? If so, the best I could do is change the Energel button into a Sell-All button with a drop down. Each of the items is a different so I can't mass sell them all at once. Also, the numbers you have above are specific to the player. What I would need is the 4 digit number that goes with each of those. Like your Morph Ball Module (2663800) is actually item number 3031.
    I can get those numbers if it will help, if the masses would like to see a sell all drop down.

I am leaving for a few hours, but will get those when I get back

Unfortunately the time remaining for you to be on another SS isn't exposed in a way I can see. The time remaining may be associated with the other person's account and you only get a token saying you are available again once that other account releases it.

Unfortunately the time remaining for you to be on another SS isn't exposed in a way I can see. The time remaining may be associated with the other person's account and you only get a token saying you are available again once that other account releases it.
    That's what I was afraid of, the timer is actually held in the OTHER persons S.S., then released as an "opening" back to you once it expires.... Oh well, worth a shot....

Thanks for the clarification FJ.

Had to end sometime.

Mods:
    Morph Ball Module (3031)
    B.A.D.G.E. TABB Module (3037)
    B.A.D.G.E. Communicator Module (3036)
    Quantum Food Teleporter Module (3023)
    Energel Pump Module (3022)
    Rejuvenating Health Module (3024)
    Ultra Grooming Module (3025)
    Knight Tech Crime Computer Module (3038)
    Glowing Cube Module (3039)
    Back
    Golden Ticket Cape (3034)
    Mascot
    DDIR Mascot (3042)
    Amulet
    Glowing Amulet (3041)
    Bracer
    Elite Timekeeper Watch (3028)
    Rings
    Glowing Ring (3040)
    Head
    The Cap (3030)
    Core
    Roadster Module Armor (3032)
    Tech Jacket (3027)
    Arms
    Bionic Popcorn Maker Arm (3035)
    Legs
    Speedster Wheels (3033)
    Bionic Sneekers (3029)
    Atomic Jeans (3026)

Hope it works this time.

FJ, I have a "brainstorm" to share with you regarding the "Time left on S.S." quandary... It's a bit convoluted, but would be AWESOME if it could be implemented. (It basically involves logging hyperlinks, and a little USER-END effort.) I'll PM you...

(You wouldn't be able to have an "At a glance" view of the S.S. teams you were on, but you could easily CLICK, and view the S.S.teams you were on, via the link, and check your OWN timer, by viewing the OTHER players page... I'm sure you get where I'm going... )
    Last edited by Zombie Control; 06-27-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Had to end sometime.

I know we are greedy and all, but another request if we may....

Could the cupcakes and donuts be added to the dropdown selectable list for the DRF powerup button? it would save click each time Id use it.
    Aegis Ape/^A^\

Hmmmm... I think I've spoiled you guys. Luckily I like this stuff sooooo...

I just uploaded a new version. This one adds the 2 Dr F items requested by Dom (no trouble at all my friend) and also a NEW button labeled SFE. It's located right next to the Sell Energels button and it will (crosses fingers) sell all your Free Equipment pieces in one fell swoop. Please if you have a bunch of these items in your inventory and have been waiting to go through and sell them all give it a try. Make sure to note how many MP you have before trying it so you can tell if it sold all your Free Equipment items. You'll get a message about "being unable to sell your..." which will be determined by the first item it tries to sell and then can't. If you go to your home page you can see what it actually sold.

This will bring you to version 3.95

Keep those ideas coming! Worst case I can't do it and I'll let you know it's either not possible or goes against what is allowable.

As always - Enjoy!

I fixed it for ya... (Also cut it down to 174kb instead of the 806kb that is was before....)

(Used a slightly BOLDER papyrus font, to make it stand out a little more...)
    Last edited by Zombie Control; 06-28-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Had to end sometime.

Thumbs up

Please if you have a bunch of these items in your inventory and have been waiting to go through and sell them all give it a try. Make sure to note how many MP you have before trying it so you can tell if it sold all your Free Equipment items. You'll get a message about "being unable to sell your..." which will be determined by the first item it tries to sell and then can't.
    Worked like a dream, yesterday I spent 20-30 minutes selling all my stuff, today I accomplished it in as many seconds. I got a message saying it was unable to sell my popcorn arms back, but it gave me the MPs I expected and when I checked the arms were no longer in inventory. Thanks for all the work you put into making this game easier and more enjoyable!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Control View Post
    I fixed it for ya... (Also cut it down to 174kb instead of the 806kb that is was before....)

(Used a slightly BOLDER papyrus font, to make it stand out a little more...)
    Thanks very much!