Ken Walton the forger?

Doing a little research on klicknation and I was just wondering if the co-founder Ken Walton is the same Ken Walton that forged an artist signature and sold the painting on ebay for some big bucks? Then had a run-in with the FBI?

LOL, very possible its the same guy

LMFAO... see if thats true.. Then it was an easy way for a loan to get kn up off the ground right... lol
    ~CA~ Cobra Commander
    id=100001710385412

All I want is a simple yes or no answer :/

There's a book on it that Ken wrote, you can buy it through Amazon. It's not something we're trying to hide or cover up, but you should probably read all the facts instead of generalizing it. KlickNation has nothing to do with what Ken did in his past. If you actually did some thorough investigation then you would know he is that guy. Hopefully you aren't bringing this up as some kind of defamation campaign, as that would be against the rules and warrant a temporary ban. Try to be a little more positive on our forums jose.

Me? LOL .. I think it's funny.

I wasn't being negative, just asking a question. This story came up while I was googling his name and I figured this way would be easier than tracking down the rest of his life story. I was actually thinking about reading the book. And I wasn't just generalizing it...here is a quote from the site I first saw it on.

In May 2000, stepped over the line for good. I forged the signature of Richard Diebenkorn onto a painting that resembled his work, and then auctioned it on eBay for $135,858. The New York Times put me on its front page, the FBI started investigating me, and I got in a lot of trouble.
    I was just referring to what he wrote :/

So it is him? o-o. I was just joking lol

http://www.amazon.com/Fake-Forgery-L...2898906&sr=8-1

Sounds interesting. Something I found slightly comical was the fact ebay banned him for life. Never thought I'd ever read that sort of sentence. I must say, the synopsis of the book amazon has makes his life sound a hell of a lot more interesting than anyone I know.

I have been meaning to read it too, he's got my life beat and I've seen a thing or two

i feel like i learned something today

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Balbi View Post
    I have been meaning to read it too, he's got my life beat and I've seen a thing or two
    I find that hard to believe. No man has even the right to pass judgement of comparison from ones life to another. You were both born with the same things as you both will die with. As the value of life goes.... you are equal.

P.s. A mans past is not as important as his current and future actions...
    Last edited by Cody Rambo; 12-23-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    "The Lich King"

Banned
    I'm lucky to be born with one anus, and I wont let ya in KN...

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I'm lucky to be born with one anus, and I wont let ya in KN...
    Don't worry, we don't plan on entering that club ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Balbi View Post
    Don't worry, we don't plan on entering that club ever.
    I know, you have yr own club, rape club........

dirty dirty word...look what happened....don't ever say clu...aww see you amost tricked me there.

"In October of 2011 Ken authorized the biggest raiding event in AoC history. There was only was only one problem. It was fake. It was one of the most recklessly foolish things he'd ever done, but this time he was going to try and turn back."
    The Fake II, coming soon to Amazon.com
    Last edited by Trey El Eh; 11-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.

A Friend posted this earlier and got Banned for good... someone else now posts it and gets a fun little chuckle from the dev's.. Wow you KN are so backwards. He's gonna be pissed.
    Last edited by Ha No; 11-02-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey El Eh View Post
    "In November of 2011 Ken authorized the biggest raiding event in AoC history. There was only was only one problem. It was fake. It was one of the most recklessly foolish things he'd ever done, but this time he was going to try and turn back."
    The Fake II, coming soon to Amazon.com
    I did kinda giggle... but I also laughed at

ANNDD Tay's reply to his first post... Oh my... this thread is win!

AHAHAH

1st RULE: You do not talk about RAPE CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about RAPE CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out, the RAPE is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a RAPE.

5th RULE: One RAPE at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: RAPES will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at RAPE CLUB, you HAVE to RAPE.
    Last edited by Mathius; 11-02-2011 at 12:02 AM.

It is the same guy. I am sorry Taylor, but people, specially at that point in their lives, are what they are. A leopard cannot change its spots. That's the problem with you guys, you simply do not understand people. So you shouldn't be surprised that you have this huge revolt on your hands, and it just may be KN's downfall. You can't keep screwing people and expect them to take it every time. This screwing was colossal, and was probably the final straw for a lot of people. Was it worth it?

This shit is oldschool. Sauron has been banned for along time now, well a long time in AOC at least. This is very funny though that someone dug up this thread. I seen someone post about it earlier in one of the threads that one of the devs made with the wiki link about this guy and was wondering if it was true. Sounds like he got KN started up with some capital and the rest is history. I want to see more Sauron posts. He always entertained as I sat back and didn't say much as it was way more fun to read the forums then compared to now IMO and I think most old school players would agree.
    FREE EASY XP: http://www.ageofchampions.com/?cmd%5..._id=1491467706

Follow my Playstation 4 Live Streams and chat @ http://www.twitch.tv/vw189lbchamp

Quote Originally Posted by Ha No View Post
    A Friend posted this earlier and got Banned for good... someone else now posts it and gets a fun little chuckle from the dev's.. Wow you KN are so backwards. He's gonna be pissed.
    Dude, when you join the same day that you post something like this, it is pretty obvious that you are your friend ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Trey El Eh View Post
    Dude, when you join the same day that you post something like this, it is pretty obvious that you are your friend ;P

Your own friend, but I thought in general you had to like yourself before you could truely care for others/ That being said of course he's his own friend

Banned
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States, 108251189197758, West Palm Beach, Florida
    HMM. That would explain a few things.
    So this is the guy to talk to, to get my stuff back? Or report to the feds? lol. Ken Walton the forger? It figures.
    Now I have even less confedance in this game. I already played 2 games in several years where they took everyone's money and ran off. Hero World, and Heros by Playdom.

I try to be a friend to myself, but sometime I am not a very good one. You are confising loving yourself with liking yourself. If you love yourself. then you have the capacity to love others. That is not always true. Take a socialpath for instance.
    Last edited by Cadeyrn; 11-06-2011 at 05:56 AM.

It wasn't that he got Banned for posting about it, he got Banned for drawing the Conclusion that Mr Walton and taylor blabi had perpetrated a new fraud using AoC Dev's, Mod's and Players as Pawns in the Pandragon event by bringing in new Players and being Overly Active in order to drive up KN's value on the market for their soon to be released Age of Immortals.......................... and then he contacted taylor directly asking for honesty........................................ BUT taylor has assured us that even though Mr Walton is C.O.O.(Chief Operations Officer) for KN he has absolutely nothing to do with the operations of the games, i.e. events, rewards, etc...........
    Last edited by Dayby Day; 11-06-2011 at 05:19 AM.
    No matter what you say or how you say it, some crybaby, somewhere will say you're Flaming their Post....................

Banned
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States, 108251189197758, West Palm Beach, Florida

This little guild? No, it can't be some conspiracy.
    Yes I am being sarcastic. Here it is.
    dolphin sim guild
    Thats them. Guess they like the Dolphins, and live in FLA... lol
    Makes me think of that guy who milked millions from people and ran off. Or that Jim Carey movie...
    Last edited by Cadeyrn; 11-06-2011 at 05:38 AM.