Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1

    I dont get it....

    What effect is DTing make? I dont get it. I guess it could make the people doing the DTing feel better about themselves... but... thats kinda sad. I cant imagine anyway in this game actually cares about their win loss ratios enough to care if a whole guild DTs you daily. Ill say it flat out. DT me if you want... I just see it on my home page and laugh. Ill get MORE pissed off if you lose to me and give me an xp for no damn reason. And at this point that doesnt even matter because im at the bottom of a tier. So ummmm have fun? They probably should figure out something you can do to people in this game that will actually upset them... but until that happens I guess you guys are screwed... keep wasting your stamina.

  2. #2
    I am going to DT you right now for this post im so raging angry that you could every say such a thing....wait what?
    Chosen Knights
    Always Looking for tough champs!
    Come Join us!

  3. #3
    DO IT PUSSY!!!! haha

  4. #4
    is this an again thing or are they still the same people? I still really worry about whoever is spending all this time poking Haywire. Unless of course they have a script doing it, in which case it isn't wasting their time, but is against ToS, and sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    :O

    you can haz see futures

  5. #5
    I don't get it....By DT you mean attacking you?

    In which case, the reward is XP & gold right? Or have I missed something? I don't attack to upset people, I just want their gold. Is that bad?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYWIRE View Post
    DO IT PUSSY!!!! haha
    You make me so angry!!!
    Chosen Knights
    Always Looking for tough champs!
    Come Join us!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYWIRE View Post
    keep wasting your stamina.
    You see, it would be wasting stamina....except sooooo many people do not bank gold.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Schenectady, New York, United States
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYWIRE View Post
    What effect is DTing make? I dont get it. I guess it could make the people doing the DTing feel better about themselves... but... thats kinda sad. I cant imagine anyway in this game actually cares about their win loss ratios enough to care if a whole guild DTs you daily. Ill say it flat out. DT me if you want... I just see it on my home page and laugh. Ill get MORE pissed off if you lose to me and give me an xp for no damn reason. And at this point that doesnt even matter because im at the bottom of a tier. So ummmm have fun? They probably should figure out something you can do to people in this game that will actually upset them... but until that happens I guess you guys are screwed... keep wasting your stamina.
    LEast your not me, I get about 500 a day

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Schenectady, New York, United States
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    I don't get it....By DT you mean attacking you?

    In which case, the reward is XP & gold right? Or have I missed something? I don't attack to upset people, I just want their gold. Is that bad?
    We get DTed by levels 100-300+ highers than us. No XP, And idk about haywire but theyre not getting gold either.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sirbser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tent in Afghanistan.
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by HUman Mustard View Post
    LEast your not me, I get about 500 a day
    I get about 20 failed invasions daily... The funny thing about that is that it's all the lvl 200+ failing.
    If you enjoy my raids then show some love with cranking! <3
    1 Click TITANS! http://raidkings.blogspot.com/2011/0...dominated.html

  11. #11
    I don't get it, you are a guy why use a girl pic as avatar?

  12. #12
    he is just mad because he was DTed out of his tier...
    [URL]http://youtu.be/Ke9wtbzGjCI [URL]

  13. #13
    Senior Member NATE DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Voodoo View Post
    I don't get it, you are a guy why use a girl pic as avatar?
    And mine is George W. Bush eating a kitten.... not everything you see is a direct representation of the person.

    NateDog's AOC Tools
    Age of Champions VIP Chat Room 2.0 (requires VIP Room access)
    http://natedog.biz.ly

    SNS Split Screen
    (requires VIP Room access)
    http://natedog.biz.ly/SNS.html

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by HUman Mustard View Post
    We get DTed by levels 100-300+ highers than us. No XP, And idk about haywire but theyre not getting gold either.
    Doesn't that happen to everyone though? Happens to me. I do it to others too, the reason being I don't actualy want that XP. I think you'll find a lot of people levelled up while still learning how the game works. They then found themselves at a much higher level but without the army to show for it, being far outclassed by other people their level. That's what happened to me, so now I raid for gold & not XP in an attempt to catch up with everyone else my level. It's pretty common on here....

  15. #15
    P.S. Can't speak for everyone, but if I don't get much gold, I don't hit again. I move on to someone who has got loads unbanked. Nothing personal. It's about the cash!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Appie Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE DOG View Post
    And mine is George W. Bush eating a kitten.... not everything you see is a direct representation of the person.
    He's eating PUSSY Nate. P-U-S-S-Y. If you say he's eating a kitten the whole double entendre of the picture is lost. Not cool dude, not cool! :P

    First 9 C.K member. Only guild in Thrane I've ever been a part of. First leader of the Chosen Paladins, Founder of the Chosen Assassins, and proud former leader of the Chosen Knights. Raised Trunks from a pup (pun intended), who started our mini division. Winner EBB division, first ever blitz. Multiple Duels, GD, GW and MotF winner. Former Mod, and Eternal Boobhammer, Haywire and Gillypuff afficionado.

  17. #17
    Haywire. Your irritation is visible. It is irritating when DT'd not because it actually does anything but because it's the equivalent of a 20 skinny loser punching a successful 12 year old rugby player. Of course they can punch you, they're way way older (higher level). The difference is in this game you have the ability to accelerate time and get to age 20'and beat the shit out of them, which is exactly what their bitter little mentalities are after because they'd rather they came 3rd and you came second in their tier than you came 1st and they came 2nd in separate tiers. They're trapped in an average account that they've invested too much time and energy to come and meet you on a level playing field so this is their way of venting

    Let them do it, it makes them feel better about not being able to win their own tier

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sotu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FB ID = 100000244372217
    Posts
    1,035
    What I want to know is, at what level should you no longer whine about being invaded? I quit way back around lvl 100. It saddens me to hear lvl 3-400's still whining about a DT.
    My inspiration...
    ..."The next time you attack me , you will start to be double tapped by every member of the TRD on a Daily basis"

  19. #19
    Capital Games RyDiggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    P.S. Can't speak for everyone, but if I don't get much gold, I don't hit again. I move on to someone who has got loads unbanked. Nothing personal. It's about the cash!
    You and I, we think alike...

    ;-) CAPITAL GAMES

    Assoc Development Manager
    (no longer Community Manager )

    Quote Originally Posted by jtj View Post
    All this negativity doesn't help.

  20. #20
    Personally I just waste my stamina like it was in endless supply... don't really care how much gold I get because I've all my farms and all my gold units. Now gold is just building in case I feel like making a big change-up at any point... so yeah, if I DT you (which I don't hit THAT low), it's nothing personal. I'm just wasting self-replenishing resources.

    Please click the link above to crank all my titans at once.
    If you want to make your own one click crank, I've posted the instructions ----->HERE<-----

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE DOG View Post
    And mine is George W. Bush eating a kitten.... not everything you see is a direct representation of the person.
    Wait... That's G.W.? I thought you were just really hungry or something. My bad.

    Btw... I've had cat, it's got quite a bit of dark meat, and it's very stringy.
    I tried...

  22. #22
    Senior Member ☾ Punchy Bag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE DOG View Post
    And mine is George W. Bush eating a kitten.... not everything you see is a direct representation of the person.
    you mean you're not george bush?! O_o

  23. #23
    Senior Member ☾ Punchy Bag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    1,902
    DTs for everyone! In fact im gonna make 20k alts and have them all hit haywire twice daily and lose

  24. #24
    it would take about that many to get me out of this tier... haha

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Schenectady, New York, United States
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    Doesn't that happen to everyone though? Happens to me. I do it to others too, the reason being I don't actualy want that XP. I think you'll find a lot of people levelled up while still learning how the game works. They then found themselves at a much higher level but without the army to show for it, being far outclassed by other people their level. That's what happened to me, so now I raid for gold & not XP in an attempt to catch up with everyone else my level. It's pretty common on here....
    usuallly people only go around 20-30 levels lower, People just EXTRA hate me :P

  26. #26
    Senior Member ☾ Punchy Bag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYWIRE View Post
    it would take about that many to get me out of this tier... haha
    lol i would actually be genuinely very impressed at the amount of hate someone can have for another in a game if they were to take the time to do that xD lmfao

  27. #27
    Senior Member Sirbser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tent in Afghanistan.
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchy Bag View Post
    lol i would actually be genuinely very impressed at the amount of hate someone can have for another in a game if they were to take the time to do that xD lmfao
    I'm impressed with his existence. I don't think he did anything wrong and I'm just hoping KN agrees instead of being very slow at inflicting corrective actions on someone. Some people aim to win at the lowest standards... I used to play runescape and when I went pking I always went on a pure account (damage&power only) which allowed me not to risk anything and the option to gain so much more than I risked. Only thing at risk was (translating this game into that game) Buffs (potions) and energy (food) to kill any foes who I was able to attack. I'd find main accounts which were oblivious to the concept of the account and assumed I was an easy kill with nothing other then a weapon. I destroyed them and took all of there stuff. Sure it was unfair but it was worth creating that account.
    If you enjoy my raids then show some love with cranking! <3
    1 Click TITANS! http://raidkings.blogspot.com/2011/0...dominated.html

  28. #28
    Senior Member Appie Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,302
    I have never played runescape and have no idea what it is you just said....

    First 9 C.K member. Only guild in Thrane I've ever been a part of. First leader of the Chosen Paladins, Founder of the Chosen Assassins, and proud former leader of the Chosen Knights. Raised Trunks from a pup (pun intended), who started our mini division. Winner EBB division, first ever blitz. Multiple Duels, GD, GW and MotF winner. Former Mod, and Eternal Boobhammer, Haywire and Gillypuff afficionado.

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Schenectady, New York, United States
    Posts
    3,024
    wanna buy my red party hat

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE DOG View Post
    And mine is George W. Bush eating a kitten.... not everything you see is a direct representation of the person.
    eating kitten or eating a pussy?

    there are prob more subliminal psychological messages projected from your pic than you are well aware.

    Our friend Nate is telling us what he enjoys doing, and I can't blame him. Quite frankly, I'm thinking about posting a similar pic myself....

    However a pic of a toon in a g-string... well... I'll let you decide

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States, 108251189197758, West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,032


    I have a question for The Devil. Is Sarasin 1 your sister? She attacked me 2 times and lost. I don't know why other than maybe she likes me? I mean she wasn't wearing much clothes.
    Where do these outfits come from anyway?
    Last edited by Cadeyrn; 09-25-2011 at 03:03 AM.

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeyrn View Post

    I have a question for The Devil. Is Sarasin 1 your sister? She attacked me 2 times and lost. I don't know why other than maybe she likes me? I mean she wasn't wearing much clothes.
    Where do these outfits come from anyway?
    And why does she have a penis on her head?

    Thanks to Chupacabra for the sig and Damien for the original artwork!

    FAQ:
    http://forums.klicknation.com/showth...uestions-(FAQ)
    ToS: http://forums.klicknation.com/announcement.php?f=43&a=3


  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States, 108251189197758, West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,032
    I traced it to
    Scott McKenzie

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001351844269

    Is he The Devil? or was it just a gag?

    ~FD~ Fangs of Death?

    I mean I'm not gonna attack back, it was pretty funny...
    Last edited by Cadeyrn; 09-25-2011 at 03:19 AM.

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeyrn View Post


    I have a question for The Devil. Is Sarasin 1 your sister? She attacked me 2 times and lost. I don't know why other than maybe she likes me? I mean she wasn't wearing much clothes.
    Where do these outfits come from anyway?
    lmfao... hilarious

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcene Cotterell View Post
    And why does she have a penis on her head?
    She misunderstood the mechanics of strap-ons? Or she found a more effective way to work a daisy chain?

    Please click the link above to crank all my titans at once.
    If you want to make your own one click crank, I've posted the instructions ----->HERE<-----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •