Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Age of Champions Temporarily Down

Greetings Champions,

As you may have noticed the game is down. We are aware and the Sys Ops team has snapped into action.

I have no ETA at this point on it coming back up but trust me, we're working as fast as we can to resolve it. (Though from what I hear, it's not our fault this time.)

Thank you for your prompt action!
    -=={~​Oceanus~}==- RET
    Former ​Bioware Social Moderator (thank you for the opportunity)

When will it be back up... ballpark?

Quote Originally Posted by Firelord View Post
    When will it be back up... ballpark?
    The no ETA remark leads me to believe they could hit a home run, or they could strike out. I say it's straight to just exercise patience here and just revive a little bit of the forum life with some good old fashioned trolling.
    There is no savior, there is no redemption for you to look forward to! Those who choose to die believing in mythical creatures shall perish in the thunder, not of God, but in the way of the Universe! Allow me to correct you to where you're meant to be my friend, allow me to take over your mind and infect you with the truth, infect you with the wisdom, infect you with what you need to know in order to live a meaningful life.

It's been down since about 9 a.m. PDT, I believe. Sys Ops has been told what the problem is and is now clubbing their way up the ladder for an ETA.

Trust me, our hair is figuratively on fire about this. And Tj, I like your Killer Klowns signature pic. Loved that movie.

dang... i could have killed 50 bahamuts by now! FML

Quote Originally Posted by Mario De Govia View Post
    It's been down since about 9 a.m. PDT, I believe. Sys Ops has been told what the problem is and is now clubbing their way up the ladder for an ETA.

Trust me, our hair is figuratively on fire about this. And Tj, I like your Killer Klowns signature pic. Loved that movie.
    Thank you, this signature is Ancient. So Ancient I used it on the forums for the MMO Conquer Online and Monster and Me. Those that know the titles will understand when I say I was one of the first players when I made it haha. Sad thing is I just can't find my creative spark to make another good one
    There is no savior, there is no redemption for you to look forward to! Those who choose to die believing in mythical creatures shall perish in the thunder, not of God, but in the way of the Universe! Allow me to correct you to where you're meant to be my friend, allow me to take over your mind and infect you with the truth, infect you with the wisdom, infect you with what you need to know in order to live a meaningful life.

Banned
    Ground Zero.... G-Vegas, Massachusetts, United States
    Greetings Champions,

(Though from what I hear, it's not our fault this time.)
    Oh Oh..... Is he back? He said he'd be back!..... My prayers are with you

DT-MUG Mad Ugly Gangsta ......... Don't know

Fantastic theme song from the Dickies as well.

OK, the latest word is the game will be up within an hour. If magic can be made, it'll be earlier but I try to be realistic about these ETAs.

2 router reboots, and a pc reboot, then I decide to check forums to see whats up. Doh! thanks for the update KN...cya ingame soon

AN HOUR!!!!DDDAAAMMMNNN IT, i knew i should have waited to collect all my gifts, did them yesterday,useally takes 1 1/2 hours to do.
    oh well theres always something on-line that jiggly to watch 4 an hour

Tyler, Texas, United States, 112917412056610, Tyler, Texas

OK, the latest word is the game will be up within an hour. If magic can be made, it'll be earlier but I try to be realistic about these ETAs.
    lol just in time for me to go to work....as long as it's back up when I get home around midnight tonight then I'll be a happy camper...thanks Mario

can we get a literal demonstration of the hair part JKJK .... but in all seriousness you killed Kenny!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj Moser View Post
    The no ETA remark leads me to believe they could hit a home run, or they could strike out. I say it's straight to just exercise patience here and just revive a little bit of the forum life with some good old fashioned trolling.
    That didn't answer my question.

That did answer my question. Thanks!

will you be compensating your loyal customers for this downtime? Were all sitting here waiting! or am i just spoiled by the support of another great game i play that gives out boosts when unexpected downtime occurs

Quote Originally Posted by Firelord View Post
    That did answer my question. Thanks!
    It certainly did, but I think he was going to say that anyway. I was just busting your nuts for pissing your pants and asking a question he clearly said he could not answer.

LOL Shameless handout request

Still, it would be nice, although with our luck it will be a Blue Pandora Box with a Dracon Axe

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Scott View Post
    LOL Shameless handout request

Still, it would be nice, although with our luck it will be a Blue Pandora Box with a Dracon Axe
    or ... a taco

And the ETA has been upgraded to 15 minutes.

Standing by...

Standing by...
    Thank you

Standing by...
    Great news!

We're at the two hours of downtime mark now...not back yet, but I remain optimistic it'll be back soon

(and I am normally a terrible pessimist)

London, Ontario, Canada, 107624535933778, London, Ontario
    Hope its back soon. Like many others, i got a raid on the go

And that 15 minutes was a padded report (the provider said 10). "Real soon" is the latest word, let's see what that means in people-time...

LOL Compensated for downtime, I love how people turn this into a handout opportunity when there is downtime.
    Issues happen. Depending on the nature of the problem in server hardware, it could be an hour, it could be a day.
    Even in the most textbook of fixes, there is always a variable for something else to go wrong, it's just the nature of the beast.
    Thank you KN for the heads up post. I'll check back this evening. Good luck to the sysops team!!

Haha Last time i heard "Real soon" Took 3 hours :P

Yucca Valley, California, United States, 107575035938853, Yucca Valley, California
    ::::::curls up into the Fetal position:::::::Shakes magic 8 Ball::::::::"how much longer til AoC is up" 8 balls response"Ask Again later"

LOL Just remember, people made machines. People aren't perfect, so why should the machines be perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by kerecktoo View Post
    ::::::curls up into the Fetal position:::::::Shakes magic 8 Ball::::::::"how much longer til AoC is up" 8 balls response"Ask Again later"
    lol. Love it

rock and roll! its up!

And we're up! Thanks for your patience everyone.

lol, it comes back just as my own internet connection dies.

ooooh and it's down again

Lol false start

I got in and perhaps even summoned a beast??????

Then it froze and couldn't reload.

Down again