Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Peanut Labs???

Peanut Labs???

Does anyone ever actually complete those surveys?
    I always get told I cannot qualify.. Hate that...

Nope. I start one thinking it will finish and then "BOOM"! I'm told I dont qualify. Sorry
    Melinda Gay
    [Δ7]Guiding Light

I figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

Orlando, Florida, United States, 108288992526695, Orlando, Florida
    I used to do them all the time but was blocked out because, they said, "we recently discovered a bug that was causing this message to display in some cases when it shouldn't have. Regardless, we're sadly unable to reverse this decision. We're very sorry for the inconvenience." That was 3 months ago. Bummer for me.

Now every time I try to do something through Peanut Labs, I get "We're Sorry! If you're seeing this message, it means that our system has determined that you are ineligible for this survey or offer. We're sorry for the confusion."
    FB link

the above image is a hyperlink to my toon page, not an automatic fight but the link's there if you think you can handle it.
    EACG (SHC) Moderator
    [Δ7] • [F] • /^A^\ • *Ø^M* • R2P •

I fall for it every time. Just when one would think that just maybe these damn surveys will work. You give them all your info and they don't ever pay out. It's probably why I end up getting random spam from time to time. Jerks!!

"Your Reward:0 Merit Points
    We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday."

i tried didnt work

Obviously ignorance IS bliss!

ωὲᾀρϕήs øƒ ℳᾀss ƊὲsŦʀῡҟŦīøɲ

I "qualified" for two surveys and when it went to take me to the site, I got a 404, bad address. Probably a scam. At least they got the email address used primarily for junk mail.

LMFAO.. thought maybe i was the only one messing up trying to "qualify"

I get through about 1/6 or 1/8 of the time. Most of the time, after making it through a handful of questions (and giving them valid information) I'm told I don't quality.

No go

I 'qualified' for a couple. But every time it redirects to the optimusid.com site it's a blank page with no load.

Perhaps an SHC / Klicknation rep would care to check into that?

Psynr

Every time I click on peanut lab, it says :

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Merit Points right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

So wtf?
    AKA Daemonicus

Most of them say invalid link, or survey closed, but occasionally I get in one. It is frustrating that so many of them suck and don't work, but one a week or two ago gave me 175 MPs for filling out a 5-10 minute beer survey. Most give 10-20 points and take way to long when you consider that 20 points is the equivalent of 2 bucks. Since I refuse to spend real money on this game, these surveys and videos for one point at a time are my only chance to upgrade my equipment.
    I stand up next to a mountain, and I chop it down with the edge of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Proett View Post
    Most of them say invalid link, or survey closed, but occasionally I get in one. It is frustrating that so many of them suck and don't work, but one a week or two ago gave me 175 MPs for filling out a 5-10 minute beer survey. Most give 10-20 points and take way to long when you consider that 20 points is the equivalent of 2 bucks. Since I refuse to spend real money on this game, these surveys and videos for one point at a time are my only chance to upgrade my equipment.
    That would be true if I would ever get past the disqualify stage!

None of the survey ones work for me because I never qualify, and even if it seems that I do, I'm booted out afterward as others have suggested also. I don't go for the expensive/subscription offers and the videos only work time-to-time.

Total BS man.... Even if you do put in the correct info you still get screwed over. Its all bad news I think. Thats all I have to say.. QQ

I only do the peanut lab ones and never have a problem with it, I only do the special ones that show in the blue bar, you can get them only a few times day but there easy points and once u get 5 completed , even if u fail one and get 4, it usually gives you the 5 completion for additional 30. i knock it out almost every other day.

hmmm sounds like i am goin to win the award!... peanut labs loves me!

Quote Originally Posted by Alky View Post
    hmmm sounds like i am goin to win the award!... peanut labs loves me!
    BS! lol...

We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday."
    I mean really! WTF! Every time Dev's. 0 mp

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Mather View Post
    I mean really! WTF! Every time Dev's. 0 mp
    I got rejected 4 times on my other FB account lol.. NO CHANCE!

I have been saying this for months and I will say it again...Peanut Labs Is A Scam to obtain your demographic information. They do not care if you complete their surveys. Once they get the info from you such as your state, zip code, etc... they are happy. They are not in the business of giving merit points for surveys. They are in the business of collecting as much information about you for marketing purposes.

I remember Klick Nation stating something to the effect of we do not have any control over any companies that offer merits for surveys...blah blah blah! Well it looks like Klick Nation is in bed with Peanut Labs now doesn't it? KN can you please ask YOUR business partner to stop showing all of us this picture??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peanut Labs.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	156

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR=#d7e9ff][SIZE=-0]The Good Doktor[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] is in: "1"
    peanut labs sucks. it steals your personal info. as soon as you give them what they need they disqualify you from any mp. I've gotten as far as 10 minutes into one only to be disqualified once. but usually it is right after providing all my demographic info and some consumer stuff like how much tv i watch, income level, or whether I've bought "performance enhancing"condoms in the last month.
    THEY CALL ME MAD
    Fore my bridge ye to traverse; answer me this riddled verse. Earth, Flame, Stone or Air; Which is neither foul nor fair? Best flee now if you don't know for I SHALL FEAST UPON YOUR BONES!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhwTXwhA4c
    http://www.petitiononline.com/bg1bk8po/petition.html
    http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/vid4.html

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR=#d7e9ff][SIZE=-0]The Good Doktor[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] is in: "1"
    Didn't qualify for any of the surveys. Surprise surprise. Guess i can't enter this giveaway.
    THEY CALL ME MAD
    Fore my bridge ye to traverse; answer me this riddled verse. Earth, Flame, Stone or Air; Which is neither foul nor fair? Best flee now if you don't know for I SHALL FEAST UPON YOUR BONES!!

peanutlabs sucks. always have always will... But if you send any of there surveys your email be prepared for mass spam...

It's just a big waste of time. I don't have time to spend 45 mins on a survey that I can 1, careless about and 2, not even qualify for it after 1 hour of reading all the crap and answering boring questions...

I'm sure KN just needs to get more clicks on the Peanut lab so they can continue to get paid and get peanut lab paid. Search youtube a bit and you can watch a video with KN talking with the founder of Peanut lab. It's just dollar signs.
    EVO!

Quote Originally Posted by 'aly Zulu View Post
    It's just a big waste of time. I don't have time to spend 45 mins on a survey that I can 1, careless about and 2, not even qualify for it after 1 hour of reading all the crap and answering boring questions...

I'm sure KN just needs to get more clicks on the Peanut lab so they can continue to get paid and get peanut lab paid. Search youtube a bit and you can watch a video with KN talking with the founder of Peanut lab. It's just dollar signs.
    keywords? or does anyone have the video.. pretty disgusting IMO bunch of P.O.S'es

Like Mike I got this after entering info and qualifing.
    I "qualified" for two surveys and when it went to take me to the site, I got a 404, bad address. They got the email address )-:

Aaron, or anyone from KN, now that you have allowed Peanut Labs to directly advertise on the application and not just in the back of the merit page tab, can you please ask them why they practice this type of business to "your" customers?

If you go to fill out some surveys, you can't complete the registration because the anti-spam bot garble is anti-person. The image does not match the spoken version, and the spoken version changes each time you click to hear it.

1st Place for:
    Best In Ninja Socks
    I think I scored like 13 merit points the other day from one of their surveys, and 1 off of another. The 13 (something like that) was almost an hour long. They try and sift out all the people that might be making things up so the surveys are a little wacky at best. It also seems that they are just linking you to different sponsored surveys and you have to get one thats not BS. The ones trying to get you to install gears, the last few times I tried I just declined to install and it let me take the survey anyway. Just take ones that you feel your knowledgeable about and umm- go with it. The time though, it can take hours in hopes of getting lucky ! But consider what most will be putting in in hopes of winning a raffle thats getting lessor odds by the day..

I have never had a problem with the Peanut Labs until they started this stupid halloween contest.

I used to know out 5 completions every 2 days just about and get 30 bonus points.
    They start this stupid Halloween gimmick contest and all they do is error out and fail.

u gotta lie ur ass off! always be a minority, have at least 4 kids vary in age and always pick name brands, i walked away with 100plus meriott points but now my email is jacked with crap spam, u can kinda tell what kinda person they are looking for depending on survey like if it's for diapers you obviously have to be a parent! good luck! also use different emails adress otherwise you will always get We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday."
    Last edited by Matthew Stroud; 10-15-2010 at 02:44 PM.

You qualified for this survey...

I jokes... F u peanut labs!

lol peanut labs is identity stoler dont do survey whit them they just want ure private info and they will all the time illegible

I was hoping to get the big "2 for 1" Deal.. what a joke! lol

I just find this all too funny (in a laugh or scream kinda way)... I haven't done any of the surveys and after reading all the posts, am glad I haven't.

The Heroes link and promotion was great and well done (even if the ninjas killed the game for days in the middle of it). This Peanut Labs thing is just another KN screw up. I love the game, but no longer have any respect for those who run it. Screw up after screw up after screw up.... Why am I such an ambulance chaser????

Union Grove, North Carolina, United States, 114692485212777, Union Grove, North Carolina
    I am a little more than pissed. peanut labs is a rip off. I know that I should not take it this seriously, but when I am promised something i intend to get it. I did a survey for them. I went through the whole 10-20 clicks and low and behold, they said I qualified!!! Woot! The survey took 30-45 min to complete. After it was over it said Congratulations u r done, now we need 2 more pieces of info for you to get your MPS. It asked for my age then zip code. Now remember, this is after the survey was finished and the points were supposed to be in the bag. A screen popped out saying that I did not qualify for this survey and I got 1 mp instead of 10! This is obviously a con game and I intend to put these guys out of buisness. Pls spread the word to all your friends not to use these jerks. WE HAVE THE POWER AND AS LONG AS WE ALL BAND TOGETHER THESE JERKS WILL NOT BE IN CONTROL! Send this messege to all your friends and post it everywhere. PS i put in a complaint ticket and they send back a messege that the ticket was resolved..."you did not qualify for that survey, but we have more every day for you to try" WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalokai View Post
    Does anyone ever actually complete those surveys?
    I always get told I cannot qualify.. Hate that...
    I actually had qualified and had completed several short 3 point surveys... Now I get this message that Peanut Labs is experiencing technical difficulties and to try back in a few minutes. Funny thing is, My friends aren't experiencing this (Even when using my computer to access their accounts); of course they haven't tried to complete any either. It's pretty obvious that instead of simply saying they don't have any surveys for me at this time that Peanut Labs hides behind some BS excuse...Lame!
    Snowblind
    Robbers Incorporated <R$i>
    "Crystal world of whithered flowers, Turn your days to frozen hours. Lying snowblind in the sun, Know your ice age has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Azalee View Post
    I actually had qualified and had completed several short 3 point surveys... Now I get this message that Peanut Labs is experiencing technical difficulties and to try back in a few minutes. Funny thing is, My friends aren't experiencing this (Even when using my computer to access their accounts); of course they haven't tried to complete any either. It's pretty obvious that instead of simply saying they don't have any surveys for me at this time that Peanut Labs hides behind some BS excuse...Lame!

LOL Hey there buddy!! You qualified... Then you put you lived in a trailer/mobile home.. Your not good enough to finish this survey.. LMAO

Guess they wanted a rich person with a nice house..

No, we had it all wrong. Peanut labs is awesome rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Balbi View Post
    Peanut Labs is awesome
    THEY CALL ME MAD

Rule 1: NEVER use your main email address! Create some yahoo address so all the spam can go into it and just empty it now and again.

How the whole thing works: Companies and surveyors pay peanut labs to present their stuff on SHC, for a successful completion of the offer, the companies either make money or get survey results. The advertising company (P.Labs, TrialPay whatever) give a small reward because they know you only care about the reward in the first place.
    Surveyors only serve a particular demographic with each survey. If you are 14, you won't qualify for a mortgage or erectile dysfunction medication survey and for good reason!
    Pre-qualification is a misnomer...it's basically a way of eliminating people who don't qualify a bit quicker.