The "How many do I keep" Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "How many do I keep" Guide

Since "How many should I keep of X" is one of the most popular questions on the forum I think I will try my hand at explaining some ground rules on how many of each toon to keep in your inventory.

Large Creatures:
    This is easy, 1. No more and no less. It also introduces us to Rule 1:

Rule 1: Always keep 1 of each character regardless of how bad they are. They might get a buff in the future. Since our inventory doesn't allow 4 of each toon there is a disadvantage in keeping too many bad ones (less space to work with). Also when CG does buff a toon the normally make them avalible somehow (Pack, PvP, Nexus, ect.) so if you suddenly need multiples they can be found.

When should I keep 4 of the same character?
    Well let's look at a couple 4x dupe squads to find out why they work. Typically a 4x squard will need:

1) A good aura
    (buff). It seems that +50% is what you need but there are exceptions (EH only has +25% but high enough stats to make up for it). Of that +50% at least +25% needs to be power. There might also be exceptions here as well but they are few or event specific.

2) Speed. Most 4x squads are quick, especially those that run +50% power buffs. Normal speed squads can also work sometimes but slow squads are very rare (Sophie Dryden is the big exception).

3) Multiple Targets. Row or Column at least. There are a bunch of toon that "might" make a decent 4x squad due to speed and buffs but fail because they are single hitters. Sister Nightingale is quick, +50% power, +10% DR but fails due to low stats and single targeting.

4) Decent Stats. Some toons fail simply because their stats are too low. Especially older toons.

5) Some kind of special ability. WF and Tallis have stun, NH and PSV have power drain. These abilities often seperate the useful from the useless.

6) Power Gain to allies, attack all. Keeper Marethani and Ser Stroud both attack all and give power to allies (50%). Stacking this effect can be very powerful.

7) Special Builds. The First x4 + Broodmother seems to be a possible 4x build.

When should I keep 3 of the same character?

1) Mostly the same rules as for 4x. Often a 3x +1 squad is better (or more useful in different situations) that the coresponding 4x squad. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't try for 4x of this toon but you might not what to leg fort all 4. Examples:
    Sophie x3 + Uldred/Gax/GWG
    Tallis x3 + Ben

2) Characters that barely fail to be a good 4x. Strong. Some toons don't make good 4x but can be very good in supporting a powerful toon.
    Prime example! Vengence Anders x3 + Uldred

3) Characters that barely fail to be a good 4x. Weak. There are other toons that "theoretically" would qualify for 3x status but I seldom see them in action, avalibility is certainly a factor. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why the are not used more often:
    Arl Eamon Guerrin x3 + strong nobility (Brogan Dace, GotU)----Row, self heal, good buff
    Morrigan x3 + strong mage (AJ?)-----------------------------Row, stun, very good buff to apostates
    Baroness x3 + strong Demon (Gax?)--------------------------Row, stun, good buff (low stats?)

4) Characters that need a bit of extra ooomph! Toons that fall into this catagory are mostly +50% health toons. Or any toon that needs a buff of a different type to really start working. Examples:
    The Architect x3 + The First
    Ancient Darkspawn x3 + The First

5) Characters that stack a certain ability. Stacking power drain, power gain to allies, damage resistance ect. Classic examples:
    Merril x3 + Fiona/Wynne/Neria/other Elf (stacks power drain, Fiona slows)
    Sister Nightingale x3 + (?) + GO (stacks DR)
    Byron x3 + Steel Golum (stacks power gain to allies)
    Keeper Merethani x3 + ? (stacks power gain to allies)
    King Alistair x3 + Grey Warden Genevieve (stacks power gain to allies)

When should I keep 2 of the same character?

1) Strong tanks. Tanks don't often work in a 4x or 3x set up. Only very strong tanks with a good aura can pull it off.
    The rest= Keep 2

2) Anything with a decent aura. Even if they don't work 4x for whatever reason it is normally worth keeping two each of this type.

3) Very strong toons. Regardless of type, if the toon is strong you will want to keep 2.

4) Characters with special abilities but no Aura. A good example is GWS who has a curse but no buff. Toons like: Defenders, Cursers, Stun Immunes, Power Drain reducers ect.

When should I keep 1 of the same character?

1) When they suck. Hope for a buff. You may leave them at tier 1, level 1. Most of the time it's better to level and tier other more useful toons but Murphy's Law states: If you ever use your last copy of a toon that said toon will get an extremly overpowered update in the near future. (Ex: Flemeth)

2) When the character just doesn't fit in anywhere.

When should I keep "X" of the same character?

1) When you need them (Group). In order to build a good base of chars for events it's important to have 4 of each group. It's also best if all 4 are the same faction colour (for +20% bonus). If you only have 4 Outlaws and 2 of them are Isabella then consider keeping both until you can replace one with a better Outlaw.

In most cases CG make events that give bonuses to 2 different groups, but not always. In order to have decent synergy, keep more of any toon with an aura for a peticular group if you don't have many in that group.
    Here is a list of the current Groups and how many toons belong to each:
    Group "X" 3 + 1 means there are 3 "normal" charaters plus 1 Large Creature in that group.
    Apostates: 14 + 1 .......... Creatures: 9 +11 ................ Blighted: 4 + 3
    Bloodmages: 10 + 1 ....... Chantry: 9 + 0 ....................Circle: 7 + 1
    Elves: 16 + 0 ................. Demons: 7 + 4 ....................Dwarves: 11 + 2
    Felderen: 13 + 0 ............ Golem: 3 + 1 .................... Nobility: 19 + 1
    Orlesian: 11 + 0 ..............Outlaws: 19 + 0 ................. Pets: 3 + 2
    Qunari: 6 + 0 ................. Reavers: 4 +0 ................. Seekers: 3 + 0
    Spirits: 10 + 2 ................ Templars: 7 + 1 ................ Tevinter: 9 + 0

Wardens: 13 + 0 .............Inqusition: 17 + 0.................Red Lyrium: 4 + 2
    Warriors, Mages & Rogues: Lots
    Dragon: Only LC
    Note that the pink groups have a limited amount of useful toons (5 or less)

When shouldn't I keep "X" of the same character?

1) When you prefer no dupe set ups. This is a choice that some players make. Respect it.

2) When you have others that do the same thing and/or belong to the same group. Even the best toons can clog your inventory if you never use them. When you find yourself with a lot of multiples of the same type of toon then they quickly become redundant. There is no point in hoarding multiples of a "decent" nobility toon when you already have 8 or 9 other nobility toons in your inventory. At some point the "decent" toons are useless when you have multiple others that do the same thing better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2*s are underlined, 3*s are bold and underlined

Keep 4:

Yes:
    Quick R/C:
    Alamarri Warlord, Despair Demon, Elite Harlequin, Nathaniel Howe, Prince Sebestian Vael, Ser-Pounce-A-Lot, Tallis, Witherfang
    Normal Aoe: Dorian (drain), Keeper Merethani (power gain), Ser Stroud (power gain)
    Slow Tanks:
    Avvar Goat Legendary, Sophia Dryden, Rion

Maybe:
    Thornton, Red Lyrium Samson / Samson

Keep 3:

Yes: Ancient Darkspawn, Blackwall, Byron, Felix, Maddox, Merril, Morrigan, Rasaan, Sister Nightingale, The Architect, Vengence Anders, Warden Commander Duncan, Vivienne
    Maybe: Alexis, Arl Eamon Guerrin, Caladrius, Imperial Archon, King Alastair, Neria

Keep 2:

Yes: Abelas, Advisor Cullen, Apostate Jowan, Assassin Florianne, Aurelian Titus, Ben-Hassrath, Briala, Brogan Dace, Captain Isabella, Cillian, Cole, Crow Zevran, Danarius, Diamond Shale, Eirik, Empress Celene, Gaxkang the Unbound, Grand Enchanter Fiona, Grey Warden Sigrun, Grey Warden Genevieve, Grey Warden Velenna, Guardian of the Urn, High Seeker Aldren, Horror, Iron Bull, Josephine, Justice, King Maric, Knight Captain Cullen, Kolgrim, Loghain Mac Tir, Lord Erimond, Lord Pyral Harrowmont, Lyrium Fenris, Maevaris, Noble Spirit of Hope, Noble Spirit of Justinia, Prince Bhelen Aeducan, Red Lyrium Meridith, Ruby Shale, Saarebas, Schmooples, Seeker Cassandra, Sera, Sentinal Spellbinder, Solas, Spirit of Justinia, Steel Golum, Sten the Arishok, The Baroness, Thr First, Uldred, Varric Tethras, Warden Commander Clarel, Wynne

Maybe:
    Alpha Werewolf, Barkspawn, Chasind General, Duke Prosper, Grey Warden Oghren, Guard Captain Aveline, King Endrin Aeducan, Shah Ward, Sky Horror, Spirit of Hope

Keep 1

All Large Creatures
    Ariane, Arlathan General, Corrupted Spiderling, Flemeth, Ghast Leader, Isabella, Sandal, Velghast Cheiftain

Keep 1 (Epic and Lower):

Yes: Varterral LC, epic (+50% power to elves),
    Dragon Thrall LC, rare (Heavy Taunt, +10% DR),
    Bereskarn** LC, rare (+50% Health to Blighted),
    First Enchanter Orsino**, epic (most powerful non-Legendary)
    Red Lyrium Archer, epic (gives immunities, higher stats than many older legendaries)

**Generally you can ignore Bereskarn if you have Broodmother or Risen Ogre. You may choose to ignore FEO if you have multiple Legendary Bloodmages (Uldred or Dan).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor man's toons
    (weaker substitutions for certain legs, also see list of epics and rares below)

Sometimes people might only have 2/3 of a 4x toon like WF, or they are missing another important toon for a specific squad like Archie x3 + The First. This is a list of specific toons which can be used if the original is unavalible.

Alpha Werewolf can be subbed in for Witherfang (4x WF)
    Corrupted Spiderling can be subbed in for The First (Various blighted builds)
    Warden Commander Duncan can be subbed in for Elite Harlequin (4x EH)
    Saarebas can be subbed in for Ben-Hasrath (Tallis x3 + Ben)
    Vengence Anders can be subbed in for Maddox (Bloodmage builds)
    Morrigan
    can be subbed in for Maddox (Bloodmage builds)
    Wynne can be subbed in for Maddox (Bloodmage builds)

Mixed Build 4x/3x +

Some toons can be mixed to a certain degree if they have a similar aura and belong to the same group(s). Preformance is often comparable but the specifics are slightly different. Those with "Two way buff" have the same aura and buff each other. Those with "One way buff" lose one or two buffs on one or two toons when mixed.

Sophie Dryden can be mixed with Nathaniel Howe (Two way buff)
    The Architect can be mixed with Ancient Darkspawn (Two way buff)
    Witherfang can be mixed with Ser-Pounce-A-Lot (One way buff)
    Prince Sebestian Vael can be mixed with Nathaniel Howe (One way buff)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epics, Rares and lower (the best/most useful) (Thanks to xosra)

Epics worth keeping 1 of.

GWA-His 50%hp make him valuable if you don't have KA
    Arish-50% power to Qunari decent tank
    Terror-powerful effect
    Bronto-10% DR
    KC-25% hp/power to Fereldan
    Cultist Reaver-Rare group and unique power
    MP-curses a row and grants power on death
    Chevalier-Rare group
    CG-power drain reduction to demons
    Vart-50% power to elves
    SG-10% DR to dwarves
    LotF-50% hp to creatures
    KKM-50% hp to Templars
    FEO-blood mage epic
    Yavana-50% power to apostates extra damage to warriors
    Cory-a blighted version of Merril
    Xeben-New heal curse and heals a powers allies
    Sigrun-50% power to Dwarves
    Tusket-35% power to creatures
    Velanna-25% hp/power to elves
    GWB-50% power to apostates
    Leliana-50% power to chantry
    Athenril-25% hp/power to elves
    Mhairi-AOE defender 10% DR
    QA-50% hp to fereldan and group power gain
    Fenris-group stun

Rare worth keeping two or more of

DD-3 DD and a TAM are proven to help with mastering lower nodes
    Cultist assassin-4 cultist assassin is a strong rare event team
    Rift Wraith-Same as Cultist assassin

Rare worth keeping 1 of.

KKG- Part of a small group and gives a 25% HP/Damage bonus to Templars
    Zathrian- 50% damage to elves good when you don't have Varterral
    All Nugly Sweaters- Each has a unique aura that make them a great team or a good support to other themes ex. BNS is a good substitute for Archie until you get one.
    TAM- a good normal speed slow unit until you get something better.
    Paragon Branka/PB- gives a 35% hp boost to dwarves
    Tevinter Slaver- a weaker version of caladrius aura
    Rift Wraith-High stats and powerful effect
    Cultist Mage- part of small and rare group powerful effect
    LS Leliana-50% damage to chantry good until you get her upgrades either epic/leg
    Noble nug-35% hp to fereldan can be situational but useful
    Drake-35% power to red faction largest group based aura works with many teams
    Cultist Overseers- same as Cultist mage
    GWM-makes a good power drain unit until you have something better
    Cultist Assassin-Most used cultist makes a good dupe team in rare events
    the new Fennec-25% creature aura as well as being unique
    Stroud-a AOE defender and a weak substitute to Fenris also part or small orlesian group

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comment on or make suggestions to any part of this thread.

Thanks,
    Stonewyrm
    Last edited by Stonewyrm; 05-25-2015, 10:39 PM.
    My Guides and Important threads:

Take a look for info on where to get Heros, how many to keep/use and advice on leveling (exp).

http://forums.capitalgames.com/showt...eep-quot-Guide
    http://forums.capitalgames.com/showt...-Complete-List
    http://forums.capitalgames.com/showt...-Exp-breakdown

Very nice overview. Well done!

I can only think of one specific build that breaks your rules.

4xTF is a good configuration if have BM, since her heal gets cranked up, she boost HP already and TF already has a decent HP pool. Also, anything the TF's hit will be drained. This only works bc, in the blighted squad context, BM is the best LC in the game.

3xKA and GWG might be another example, as you would get the stacking power gain. But again, it requires a hard to find toon.

Your number 5 example is wrong. GEF won't buff Merril since she isn't a circle mage. I would say something like 3xDan and Cal.
    IGN: l l January l l
    Ally code: 544-577-356
    Spectre Status Recognized

Comment

Great guide! Should be added to the stickies.
      Join the best damn guild in HODA! http://forums.capitalgames.com/showt...inerium-Chatry

Comment

I was hoping this might contain a list of toons you want to keep, could you add a list of uncommon, rare, and epic that should be kept. eg: Unique toons that can't be replaced like Silver halla and X-mas nugs. Also common lower rarities that are most often used in PVP boosted events, like rift wraiths, UC spider etc, and faction/group specific.

I'm starting to get quite a collection of cards and would hate dispose of rares and some epics only to find that I'll need them often in the future for nexus and PVP events. It would be nice if the list was kept updated to include the nexus drops and how many should be kept, especially if there are a large amount dropping like in the recent past, since most of the threads on the forum are titled "Should I keep 3x so-and-so, or use them as fort food".
        Pog Mo Thoin
        Barky`4 CG DP`4 Isa`2 LMT`2 VT
        AGL`2 Ben`2 Flem Mori Saar Erk Kol Ari`2 Smoop
        GEF KM VA`2 Wyn`2 Merl`2 Uld`2
        Byrn EH`3 KA`2 LPH SC SG SN`4 Cal`3 Dan`3 GWO`2 GWS`2 WCD`4 AD CS RLM`2 SW`2
        LC: HD HO Hyb QotB Snug TGO

Comment

How many bookmarks of this post do I keep
          Add me please
          IGN: |OG| Karede 219-944-494
          Good Person?

Comment

Originally posted by January View Post
            Very nice overview. Well done!

I can only think of one specific build that breaks your rules.

4xTF is a good configuration if have BM, since her heal gets cranked up, she boost HP already and TF already has a decent HP pool. Also, anything the TF's hit will be drained. This only works bc, in the blighted squad context, BM is the best LC in the game.

3xKA and GWG might be another example, as you would get the stacking power gain. But again, it requires a hard to find toon.

Your number 5 example is wrong. GEF won't buff Merril since she isn't a circle mage. I would say something like 3xDan and Cal.
            Ok I added your comments, Thanks

Originally posted by Cameron Rae View Post
            I was hoping this might contain a list of toons you want to keep, could you add a list of uncommon, rare, and epic that should be kept. eg: Unique toons that can't be replaced like Silver halla and X-mas nugs. Also common lower rarities that are most often used in PVP boosted events, like rift wraiths, UC spider etc, and faction/group specific.

I'm starting to get quite a collection of cards and would hate dispose of rares and some epics only to find that I'll need them often in the future for nexus and PVP events. It would be nice if the list was kept updated to include the nexus drops and how many should be kept, especially if there are a large amount dropping like in the recent past, since most of the threads on the forum are titled "Should I keep 3x so-and-so, or use them as fort food".
            1) List of Legendaries added
            2) I am more of a Legendaries guy but if someone wants to write a list of the collectable rares and epics I will be happy to copy paste it into the Opening Post.

Originally posted by Mark Levin View Post
            How many bookmarks of this post do I keep
            Two
            One on your toolbar and one in reserve in case the thread gets buffed!

Take a look for info on where to get Heros, how many to keep/use and advice on leveling (exp).

Comment

Thanks Stonewyrm for the great summary!!

regret that i didn't keep leopold. not even one. all went into HD fort...

a few fellow members of the board mentioned a build with 3 Dan and 1 Cal. which i was tempted to see if it really works. care if anyone enlighten me?

Comment

I have heard somewhere that 4X AD can work, especially if you have BM as well. Anyone can confirm/deny this?

EDIT:

Originally posted by Stonewyrm View Post

Keep 3:

Yes: [...], Vivienne
                Technically correct, but it still made me chuckle :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewyrm View Post
                  Ok I added your comments, Thanks

1) List of Legendaries added
                  2) I am more of a Legendaries guy but if someone wants to write a list of the collectable rares and epics I will be happy to copy paste it into the Opening Post.

Two
                  One on your toolbar and one in reserve in case the thread gets buffed!
                  Thanks for humoring my quip. Thanks for the work too!
                  Add me please
                  IGN: |OG| Karede 219-944-494
                  Good Person?

Comment

you forgot the rare bearsharken or whatever the name is.
                    IGN: Battlle4thePrize

Comment

Originally posted by battle4theprize View Post
                      Bereskarn.
                      IGN: Cerberus, Richard Rahl, Malthael, Vish Kal
                      Nexus Drop Tracking | Pack Drop Tracking
                      Event Stat Calculator | Hero List | Consume Points

Comment

Originally posted by battle4theprize View Post
                        Added to list

Comment

Cool, I could be wrong but I think the bear is 50% health to blighted.
                          IGN: Battlle4thePrize

Comment

Brilliant work, I was struggling with how many KCC I wanted/needed and you have answered (I was wrong) so thank you for helping.
                            Ltd, Is because I can't do everything, I can only spin gold into straw.
                            | NFS | Ace Dragon Ltd
                            562 - 843 - 271

Comment

very nice guide
                              IGN Cerb3rus
                              Ally Code 841-337-582
                              THE IMPERIUM

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

These rules set boundaries to ensure that the Heroes of Dragon Age game and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of topics. As Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce these rules and the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

1. First Offense - Warning
                              2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
                              3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
                              4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban

If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.

What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

Advertising
                              Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Hatred
                              Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Lead Moderator.

Flaming
                              Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will. All posts/threads will be deleted.

Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All such posts/threads will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Right to Privacy
                              You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing, against another member's will, any information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

Discussing or posting of another player's spending habits will be deleted.

Spamming
                              Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.

Porn
                              Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.

Warez
                              Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.

Future Events/Promotions
                              Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.

Cross-posting
                              Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.

Cheating
                              The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.

Off-Topic Posting
                              Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.

Political Posting
                              Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.

Customer Support Inquiries
                              All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted. Keep in mind that your friend's case may not be exactly like your case, so the results of your request may differ from the results of your friend. Customer Support will not discuss the details of any player's case with any other player, but will provide support to you under our established, confidential policies. Asking why your request was resolved differently than another player will result in your post being deleted.

Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games.

What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
                              It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:

What happens if I break the rules?
                              At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Lead Moderator a message asking for a reason.

Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

Posting Suggestions
                              In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion. Keep in mind that in most cases, posts are not intended to offend. If you find yourself taking offense at a post, take a step back and contact the person directly, or appeal to a moderator for arbitration. Don't make the situation worse by posting in anger and lashing out at the original poster. Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section under the appropriate heading.

3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available. Additionally, before posting a bug, check the Known Issues thread to quickly see if the staff is already aware, and to find the discussion thread about that issue.

4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum and/or game.

6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

EA TOS English
                              EA TOS French
                              EA TOS German
                              EA TOS Russian
                              EA TOS Spanish

By registering and posting on these forums, you agree to be bound to the rules and disciplinary actions set forth above.
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X