Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculation of banners in pvp events

Hello everyone.

Please tell me what determines the maximum possible number of banners for a victory? Usually starts at 25, rises to ~ 30, and then decreases. The idea is to calculate how many victories it might take to get any banner prize, how can that be calculated?

There is not a simple explanation to that since it depends on which bracket (1-50, 50-100, etc.), the number of days, and the level of competition. Guild wars are the most competitive followed by the 200 voucher ones.

The numbers start at 25, move to 30, and drops indefinitely from there. If you have gold showing 270 for any given battle, that is the maximum banners.

To estimate the number of gems needed for a particular PvP, I generally estimate how many banners I need to hit a particular bracket and based on that figure out an average to get that goal. So if I need 4000 banners for say a three day PvP to hit the 50-100 bracket then... I will probably average about 25 banners per fight. So 4000/25 = 160 fights. I can get up to 216 through natural refills so no gems needed. For 6000 banners with an average of 20, I might need 300 fights so (300-216)/12=7 refills or 42 gems. Of course this is not net gems since you will receive gems on the ladder and from your bracket rewards.

Hope that helps!
    IGN: OL Sigrun, 675-368-186

Comment

Thanks! How does the duration of pvp affect these calculations?

Comment

It affects the number of battles you can do on natural refills. Also, the 25 to 30 then lower banners per fight curve is very steep on a one day event as opposed to a seven day event.
        IGN: OL Sigrun, 675-368-186

Comment

Thx!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X