X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Reference Chart + XP Scale Reference Chart

[[[ UPDATE ]]]

Oct 11, 2017

I have updated the XP Scale Reference Chart which now displays up to level 271 and I have posted down below some of the updated numbers beyond Level 223.

July 24, 2017

It's been a buggy week and I wasn't able to do some things sooner than I liked. I have filled in the missing spots on the Sunday Nexus XP Chart.

July 10, 2017

Well, it has been a long time since I updated here (pretty much a year).

July 31,2016

Today I updated the Sunday Nexus XP chart. All rune combinations have been checked.. if there are any errors please bring it to my attention.

Thank you~!

July 13,2016

Well with the large update we received yesterday (*see here http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...trophy-rewards) I wanted to leave a brief message on this thread which I created a while while back.
    RUNE crafting system is HERE~!

Thank you and enjoy exploring all~!

August 21,2106

Added Ultra Legendary Rune Value Pyramid for a nice visual comparison of runes needed to create 1 Ultra Legendary Rune (in this case displaying Knowledge--xp Runes). I will be doing some more updates to the information in this thread when I can. Thanks~!

UL Legendary Rune Value Pyramid: http://imgur.com/a/P9Rla

Oct.17,2016

Okay so a brief mini update to the chart since Very Hard difficulty has been added to daily nexus. Apologies if I have been lagging behind on this info if anyone was looking for the most updated. I'll get to filling in the numbers a bit more when I can. Anyhow, I also plan to stop extending this original post. Thanks~!

================================================== ==================================

--(original posting from Dec-2105)

Hello all,

Over the course of my several months of playing HODA which I've thoroughly enjoyed, I've been compiling a journal of info on the xp in the game. I have created 2 handy reference charts which I suppose are mainly geared towards newer players but even more senior players can benefit from it I think.

Thanks~!

..again it's nothing special.. just easier to have all the info in one spot and really any player could have done this for themselves.. here it is:

(this is a thumb.. link below for full size charts)

Sunday Nexus Gold/XP chart (full size) UPDATED July 2017:

http://imgur.com/9vDmGkv (Imgur hosted-- way better quality)

XP scale Reference chart (full size) UPDATED Oct 2017:
    http://i63.tinypic.com/23ue9sm.jpg

Cross reference with this (the above charts can be cross-referenced with the info from the following threads-- I take no credit on this info which was gathered long before I ever played HODA):
    http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...er-level/page5
    http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...6-xp-per-level (the beginning of this thread about xp levels)
    (and thank you again to ChickenWing for bringing this thread to my attention)

Blue Key Double EXP nexus (full size): ***see post 5 for more info***SEE POST 7 for updated info as of JUNE 2016***
    http://i66.tinypic.com/166k58x.jpg

Now I suppose I should've prefaced this when i first posted in the morning that the way I gain my xp, my approach may differ from other players. The bulk of my xp is made on Sundays and thus the XP chart I was referring to was specifically for the Sunday Gold/XP nexus. Sorry that I didn't clarify that originally.. i realized this after.

TIPS
    (1) Really the most efficient XP gain is made with double runes and best with similar duration types. At the time I made these charts I didn't have any Legendary (green) xp runes but the only difference from Ultra Legendary is the duration. I believe Legendary (green) XP rune is 30 mins duration while UL-XP rune is 1 Hour. I prefer epic runes most of the time since if I get busy I don't have to worry about putting my phone down or being away from my computer and wasting the Runes remaining duration timer.

(2) Try to use UL-XP runes just before you are to level OR at the beginning of a new level. And be prepared to play for 1 hour. If you are certain to be busy, save the UL-XP runes for a time that you can commit a solid 1 hour of play.

(3) Since the Rune-UI doesn't have the timer right on the rune, I use a separate timer. This helps me ensure I get the most usage of my rune without waste.

(4) I recommend levelling at your PC. With Tip #3 I use the free app "countdown timer" but anything really works. Might even be better if you have a real physical timer OR you could use your smart phone, etc.

(5) Whatever your account level is +11 is your current maximum energy capacity. So for example, if you are level 91, your maximum energy capacity is 102. My current level as of this post is 167, so my max energy capacity is 178.

(6) When deciding how to spend your energy look at the multiples of 5, 15 or 25. Match your energy usage with one of the multiples of whichever difficulty you are running. For Sunday XP nexus on Hard for example, if you have 157 energy then you could run 6 full runs and wait 15 minutes for nats to run 1 easy run. Then refill.
    OR you could use that 157 energy to run 10 runs on medium, 1 run of easy and then up to you to wait on nats to do 1 more run of easy then refill or just refill without waiting.
    Multiples of 5:
    5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100...

Multiples of 15:
    15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135, 150, 165, 180, 195, 210, 225, 240, 255, 270, 285, 300

Mutiples of 25:
    25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275, 300, 325
    (7) From my estimations and calculations, I have found medium is the most efficient for xp gain. It yields the most xp and it's not as difficult as hard so you can have a mix of T3 or T4 heroes with fresh low level heroes to level up. So I recommend running medium most times. For gold gain, Hard is likely the most efficient i think.

(8) If you ran out of energy but are very close to reaching the next level and you still have time left on your xp runes.. then run Banished plane. With the new Nexus key addition of banished plane, it is free and so you probably want to stock 5 to 10 keys to bank for this purpose. Banished plane on Insane yields 400xp per node.. coupled with double-epic runes makes it 1400xp per node.

Finally, you will see from the simple XP scale I created where your account level is and really I recently discovered what a climb ahead of us!!! By level 167, you get to double-digit xp numbers ..10 million. I am currently 167 and my desire to climb xp is waning now.. it's just a monumental climb~!

Sorry this is so long again, hope it helps somebody out there in Thedas.
    Good luck and please post feedback here.. any comments are welcome.. errors let me know.. thanks.
    Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 10-10-2017, 10:20 PM.
    ... and then there's MARYDEN (the forgotten ONE).

Which kind of leveling (or both) - the kind to level up toons or the kind to level up your account's level? Over in the "Newbie" Circle Tower section, there is link to a XP chart for toons via Rifter
    ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=1 ). But I have also seen references for the various milestones to get a level up for your account as well.
    Here since the beginning...

Comment

Thanks MinnieMayhem... yes the charts I've created are for account level (which in turn is about total energy capacity). The milestones you refer to is the same direction I am looking. I like to understand information in a more visual manner so I think the ones I created will represent that well. They are simple and really anyone could've made them but it was a fun project for me while I was waiting for nats refilling.

If there aren't any issues, I'll post later today. I"ll keep checking in here.

Thanks again~! =)

Comment

POSTED charts. INFO is updated.. see post #1. Thank you.

Comment

added to post #1 the Blue Key Nexus Double EXP nexus.. another info chart.. with XP gains coupled with runes.

Some quick calculations:

If you use 2 Epic XP runes you will net 4000xp.

For myself I am currently as of early February 2016 at account level 179.. so basically 190 energy capacity.

Multiples of 20:

1... 2... 3...4.... 5... 6..... 7.... 8... 9...10.. 11.... 12.. 13.14.. 15
          20,40,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,220,240,260,280,300,320,340,360,380,400,420,4 40,460,480,500

This is how i have the info in my journal. As you can see 2 runs costs 40 energy... 15 runs costs 300 energy.
          Basically with 190 energy I can do 9 runs of this Blue key nexus. So after 9 runs i make:

4000xp X 9 runs = 36,000 xp per full energy bar.

If I ran this Nexus 10 times a week (twice a day) from Monday to Friday I would make:

36,000xp X 10 days = 360,000xp per week (from Monday to Friday).
          Hope this helps players on whether they wish to spend on this Nexus. I did not find it valuable to run this Nexus sub-100 energy capacity. But now it is much more worth while for me.

I also intend to post up some refill rates a bit later on.. possibly in another thread..

If anyone has suggestions related to XP or tips for players please insert here.. for other players since this is stickied and a highly visible thread.
          Any errors I've made please let me know.
          Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 02-04-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

I have been digging in the HODA forum vaults recently... searching for the lost sea scrolls of XP information... and consulting the ancient sages of forum wisdom on the divine ancient texts of expedient levelling...

I thought this thread contained some very useful information for newer players and is worthy of a read:

http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...-exp-breakdown
            (keep in mind that it is older.. and some of the info may be outdated)

also I am amused at how players previously arrived to similar conclusions that I myself have found.. very cool.
            Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 02-07-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

JUNE 2016 update

Well, I've been a bit lazy to update here.. so here it is, we had an update with patch notes at the beginning of this month:
              http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...atch-notes-6-1

with further discussion here (and i've written up my brief assessment on post #3):
              http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...71#post2199771

So as we can see BLUE Key Double EXP nexus numbers were updated.. you will get more gold and a lot more XP.

Good luck to all and happy farming~!
              Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 07-10-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

[[[ UPDATE ]]]----- July 31,2016

..........................Today I updated the Sunday Nexus XP chart. All rune combinations have been checked.. if there are any errors please bring it to my attention. I intend to update the tips I originally put in later today or tomorrow.

Thank you~!

Comment

Updated Original post today (see above for updated charts).

Sorry to the community I haven't updated this info in a year.
                  I will work my way through it this week and I plan to update the XP reference chart for Sunday Nexus to include Gold farming amounts as well. Also some information for the silver (uncommon) runes is missing but I can get to it next weekend.

I will gradually work my way through Blue Key Nexus and Banished Plane to make sure it's all up to date.

And I will also drop in here a RUNE SUMMARY chart:

Full size chart here:
                  http://imgur.com/3hDQQBZ

Rune Value Pyramid updated for Mythic Rune:
                  http://i67.tinypic.com/9kmgzl.jpg

Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 07-09-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Updated Sunday Nexus XP Chart.
                    (http://imgur.com/9vDmGkv)

Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner.
                    I was affected by the facebook issues.. and usually when I collect data and information it's at my PC. It's just much more work on a mobile device... and I can be lazy.. haha.

Anyhow, due to the compensation as well, Vault tiers also posed a minor obstacle (i know many of you can crunch the numbers.. but that's something I just ain't good at.. haha.. and I like making charts.. need visuals).

And now Guild War is upon us. Anyhow, as you know when I get the chance I will update where and when I can~!

Hope it helps some of you out there~!
                    Thanks.
                    Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 07-23-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Updated XP Scale Reference Chart today which now includes up to level 271~~!!
                      Here (also included in post #1):
                      http://i63.tinypic.com/23ue9sm.jpg

I also wanted to include in this post a previous discussion of levels 200 to 229ish as reference for anyone searching for information about leveling.
                      http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...h-requirements

So from that thread OL Sigrun summarized the following info (and I am amending the data with the precise amounts where i can):

223 = 131,388,230 million xp
                      224 = 199,292,992
                      225 = 209,000,078
                      226 = 218,707,277
                      227 = 228,414,589
                      228 = 238.1
                      229 = 247.8
                      230 = 257,537,210
                      231 = 267,244,980
                      232 = 276,952,866
                      233 = 286,660,868
                      234 = 296,368,987

And I will add what I have learned beyond that:

235 = 306,077,223
                      236 = 311,254,966
                      237 = 325,788,539
                      238 = 335,202,640
                      239 = 344,911,350
                      240 = 354,620,180
                      241 = 364,329,130
                      242 = 374,038,201
                      243 = 383,747,393
                      244 = 393,456,707
                      245 = 403,166,143
                      246 = 412,875,384
                      247 = 422,585,384
                      248 = 432,295,190
                      269 = 636,230,585
                      270 = 645,943240
                      271 = 656 million (my projection)
                      .etc...
                      Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 10-10-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

UPDATE: Maintenance Issues

UPDATE:

We are VERY CLOSE to being complete. We are doing some final checks on the accounts that have been recovered through our automated identification for the accounts that could not log in (Queue #1), but believe that at this point, if you are able to log in and access your account, you are free and clear and safe to play again.

Compensation to these accounts will be distributed tomorrow, and any tickets related to this that are still outstanding will be resolved at that time.

After this point, our team requires rest. If you have any remaining issue on your account after the recovery process is complete, we do apologize but our staff will not be available to address this until Tuesday.

If you wish to express dissatisfaction or gratitude regarding this issue, we ask that instead of replying to this email, please wait until the ticket system sends you the automated Customer Satisfaction survey after the request is closed. You may provide your feedback through this survey. This feedback will still get to the team, but it won't go back into the queue as being a reopened ticket, which will greatly assist us in being able to restore normal service operations for new requests. We hope you enjoy the extended release of the Western Approach quest event, now available through October 26 2pm PDT, along with reduced Energy and Stamina refill costs and increased Proving Grounds trophies available through October 23 2pm PDT. It is our hope that this special event will allow you to catch up on some of the time that was lost due to this issue.
                      2 of 2 < >

Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

These rules set boundaries to ensure that the EA Capital Games games and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of computing and non-computing topics. Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

1. First Offense - Warning
                      2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
                      3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
                      4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban

If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.

What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

Advertising
                      Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Hatred
                      Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Sr Moderator.

Flaming
                      Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will.

Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All posts/threads will be deleted.

Right to Privacy
                      You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing against another members will, information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

Discussing or posting of another players spending habits will be deleted.

Spamming
                      Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.

Porn
                      Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.

Warez
                      Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.

Future Events/Promotions
                      Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.

Cross-posting
                      Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.

Cheating
                      The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.

Off-Topic Posting
                      Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.

Political Posting
                      Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.

Customer Support Inquiries
                      All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted.

Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games and a report to Facebook.

What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
                      It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:

What happens if I break the rules?
                      At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Sr Moderator a message asking for a reason.

Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

Posting Suggestions
                      In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion.
                      Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section.

3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available.

4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum.

6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

EA TOS English
                      EA TOS French
                      EA TOS German
                      EA TOS Russian
                      EA TOS Spanish
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X