Pack Information at a Glance (February 2020)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
    Dailan is one star, and RG & TM are two stars. According with the rules, you can get three star dupes, but no one/two stars... is that what happened? Otherwise, file a ticket...
    I see, I guess thats what happened(gained two three star dupes and one non dupe 1 star). Didnt knew that like this on gcp. Thanks for clarifying and sorry to bother

Comment

Glad to help!
      Ally Code: 362-689-939

Comment

Dailan is 2 star btw
        IGN Cerb3rus
        Ally Code 841-337-582
        THE IMPERIUM

Comment

Originally posted by cerb3rus View Post
          Dailan is 2 star btw
          True, I was wrong on this... good catch!
          Ally Code: 362-689-939

Comment

I saw new hero pack named Mercenery. Could anyone let me know what is 3* leg list in the pack ?
            Last edited by hunter800; 05-12-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter800 View Post
              I saw new hero pack named Mercenery. Could anyone let me know what is 3* leg list in the pack ?
              The Mercenary Pack contains every 3* non-exclusive hero within the game, that is not a Large Creature. What's extra special about the pack is that the heroes that drop from it are Tier 4 immediately, and it comes with 10x T4 Prestige Wisps so you can instantly get the hero maximum fortified and battle ready. It also comes with 4 pieces of gear from the Champion catalog (2 Legendary and 2 Mythic), and a Tome of Ascension.

There is a slight quirk to the no-dupe rule in regards to this pack - because the heroes drop as Tier 4, it will look to see if you have previously owned the hero at Tier 4 to determine eligibility to drop with priority. This means if, for example, you previously owned 3* Dorian but never consumed into him to raise him beyond Tier 1, then the Mercenary Pack would still see this as an eligible priority drop, and you may receive a "duplicate" of Dorian before another 3* hero that you had never owned at any tier.
              Last edited by Lyeshal; 05-12-2020, 01:21 PM.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post
                The Mercenary Pack contains every 3* non-exclusive hero within the game, that is not a Large Creature. What's extra special about the pack is that the heroes that drop from it are Tier 4 immediately, and it comes with 10x T4 Prestige Wisps so you can instantly get the hero maximum fortified and battle ready. It also comes with 4 pieces of gear from the Champion catalog (2 Legendary and 2 Mythic), and a Tome of Ascension.

There is a slight quirk to the no-dupe rule in regards to this pack - because the heroes drop as Tier 4, it will look to see if you have previously owned the hero at Tier 4 to determine eligibility to drop with priority. This means if, for example, you previously owned 3* Dorian but never consumed into him to raise him beyond Tier 1, then the Mercenary Pack would still see this as an eligible priority drop, and you may receive a "duplicate" of Dorian before another 3* hero that you had never owned at any tier.

Oh , thanks you so much. So if all of my current 3* leg beyond Tier 1, I would be prior to get new 3* leg, small chance to get dupe ? Or it will be guarantee new leg ?

Comment

Originally posted by hunter800 View Post

Oh , thanks you so much. So if all of my current 3* leg beyond Tier 1, I would be prior to get new 3* leg, small chance to get dupe ? Or it will be guarantee new leg ?

If all of your current 3* are at Tier 4, you would be prioritized to receive a new 3* from the pack if any remain. Anything less than Tier 4 would still allow the pack to consider it as unowned. Among all of the "unowned" heroes in the pack, they are equal chance, regardless of whether you've owned them at a lesser tier or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post

If all of your current 3* are at Tier 4, you would be prioritized to receive a new 3* from the pack if any remain. Anything less than Tier 4 would still allow the pack to consider it as unowned. Among all of the "unowned" heroes in the pack, they are equal chance, regardless of whether you've owned them at a lesser tier or not at all.
                    Thanks Lyeshal. Fully clear now.

Comment

I just recently returned to this game, I was wondering if the grand champion pack rotates heroes or are they set in stone until new heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by thesoliddew View Post
                        I just recently returned to this game, I was wondering if the grand champion pack rotates heroes or are they set in stone until new heroes?
                        The catalogs are fixed, meaning they won't change. Occasionally new heroes may be added, but none will be removed. Links to the catalogs are available in the first post.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X