Dragon Age 4 Wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dragon Age 4 Wishlist

    I'm curious what everyone is hoping for in the next installment.

    For me personally, I'd love to see a return of some old characters, such as Fenris or Sten.

    What is everyone else hoping for?

    "I suppose you've earned my loyalty. And my girlish enthusiasm."
    IGN Phoenixx || Ally 765-615-247

  • #2
    More Cullen, more shirtless Cullen please!

    Better hair! better hair options, the hair options in DAI was god awful, so better hair please.

    I would love for Scout Harding and Fairbanks as companions, even better if Fairbanks is a love interest.

    I would like a follow up to know if my Grey Warden (The Hero of Ferelden) found the cure and
    I would really like it if we get to visit Antiva city and for them to introduce more characters from Antiva.
    a Cullen and Theron Shan fangirl

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Victorian Romance View Post
      More Cullen, more shirtless Cullen please!

      Better hair! better hair options, the hair options in DAI was god awful, so better hair please.

      I would love for Scout Harding and Fairbanks as companions, even better if Fairbanks is a love interest.

      I would like a follow up to know if my Grey Warden (The Hero of Ferelden) found the cure and
      I would really like it if we get to visit Antiva city and for them to introduce more characters from Antiva.

      I would like to see Harding as a companion too, I loved her, she was cute and funny.
      I am also intrigued in visiting Antiva city and Tevinter in the next game.
      It would be interesting to continue with Inquisitor's story and control him/her at some moments of the story or play with him/her and with a new character, it would be something different from previous games and it will do DA 4 more interesting and I would like taking my revenge against Fen Harel, he ripped Inquisitor's arm off.
      I agree, I would also like to see a cure for the Grey Warden, I loved him and the warden's plot, he is my favourite main DA character and I enjoyed a lot playing DA Origins, it is my favourite DA game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
        I'm curious what everyone is hoping for in the next installment.

        For me personally, I'd love to see a return of some old characters, such as Fenris or Sten.

        What is everyone else hoping for?

        I also miss older character as Aveline, Fenris or Anders, it would be good to know something about them.

        Comment


        • #5
          6th blight/1st red lyrium blight (havent finish DAI but at least on HoDA the only 2 B-RL is TEO and DoTEO)

          Arcane Warrior
          Last edited by Z!NY; 01-29-2019, 10:01 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I just want to get to travel around some lively cities and talk to more characters. After Inquisition, I felt pretty tired of all the large open environments. A lot of the Wartable missions were so interesting to read too; I would have probably preferred to deal with those personally rather than wander in the wilderness. Also, I too would love to see Harding as a companion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grey Warden View Post
              I agree, I would also like to see a cure for the Grey Warden, I loved him and the warden's plot, he is my favourite main DA character and I enjoyed a lot playing DA Origins, it is my favourite DA game.
              Grey Warden , I also loved DA origins, while DAI is my all time favorite of the Dragon age series, DA origins holds a special place in my heart.
              The game has one of the most amazing and compelling stories I've ever played and it's also really funny too.
              You built a bond with the characters as you play, loved Wynne, doggy and adorable Alistair.

              I do hope with the new game that they still remember our Hero of Ferelden and give some closure with the fate of the Grey wardens.
              I really, really hope that she found a cure !
              With my Grey warden I hope that she gets to live a happy life with Alistair and gets to have a bunch of kids and happily be the queen of Ferelden.

              It's all wishful thinking *giggles*
              a Cullen and Theron Shan fangirl

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Victorian Romance View Post

                Grey Warden , I also loved DA origins, while DAI is my all time favorite of the Dragon age series, DA origins holds a special place in my heart.
                The game has one of the most amazing and compelling stories I've ever played and it's also really funny too.
                You built a bond with the characters as you play, loved Wynne, doggy and adorable Alistair.

                I do hope with the new game that they still remember our Hero of Ferelden and give some closure with the fate of the Grey wardens.
                I really, really hope that she found a cure !
                With my Grey warden I hope that she gets to live a happy life with Alistair and gets to have a bunch of kids and happily be the queen of Ferelden.

                It's all wishful thinking *giggles*

                Yes, DA Origins was special, I agree, an awesome plot, great characters and a fantastic and thrilling story.
                I also like Dragon Age Inquisition, but some game aspects as collecting materials, gears and shards were too repetitive and I found the dialogue with the characters was too short and the game was longer than the character dialogues. I missed more different stories, most of them were similar and repetitive even if the graphics and landscapes were awesome. I missed more missions like Winter Palace.
                But I loved Trespasser DLC is much better than the whole game and some characters too.
                I agree that you have a special connection with DA Origin characters and they were special, I missed it in DA 2 and DA Inquisition.
                Me too, I loved my Grey Warden, I hope the Grey Wardens will have a good fate and there will be a cure for them.
                It's difficult for a Grey Warden to have children, but maybe it's possible if there is a cure
                I hope your Queen of Ferelden will be happy and healthy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Grey Warden View Post


                  Yes, DA Origins was special, I agree, an awesome plot, great characters and a fantastic and thrilling story.
                  I also like Dragon Age Inquisition, but some game aspects as collecting materials, gears and shards were too repetitive and I found the dialogue with the characters was too short and the game was longer than the character dialogues. I missed more different stories, most of them were similar and repetitive even if the graphics and landscapes were awesome. I missed more missions like Winter Palace.
                  But I loved Trespasser DLC is much better than the whole game and some characters too.
                  I agree that you have a special connection with DA Origin characters and they were special, I missed it in DA 2 and DA Inquisition.
                  Me too, I loved my Grey Warden, I hope sky vegas promo codes will have a good fate and there will be a cure for them.
                  It's difficult for a Grey Warden to have children, but maybe it's possible if there is a cure
                  I hope your Queen of Ferelden will be happy and healthy
                  My hope also.
                  Last edited by Caville; 05-23-2019, 07:19 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I hope the game is about a previous age and we live some of the legends we hear about in 1/2/3 (first blight because tevinter magisters, elven gods and the Forgotten Ones...)
                    Ally code 676-518-678

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Probably hoping for a game smaller in scope than Inquisition, taking place in Tevinter, with broad consequences and a lot of different important choices to make with no grubby EA multiplayer bullshit that nobody wants... oh wait
                      Ally Code: 448-544-837 Hero attack names from days gone by

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A much needed necrobump! Like the top comment in this Youtube vid said, please don't be multiplayer.
                         
                        Last edited by Emeiru; 01-04-2021, 04:41 PM.

                        IGN: Exscenth | CODE: 187-772-882

                        On the Loose, Sighs of the Kirkwall Champion, 9:33 Dragon:
                        "Someday, I'd like to go one week without meeting an insane mage. Just one week."

                        Join the official Heroes of Dragon Age Discord server!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope for a character driven stories, focusing a lot in the party interactions, they must have deep meaning. Also, adding a logic way to continue to the main story while making meaningful side stories. New characters and the return of some old beloved ones.
                          Hero Analyst

                          Comment

                          Announcement

                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X