Top 20 Guild: Top F2P is Now Recruiting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Very good result ^_^
    Ambassador of Russian guild: "Тип Топ"
    Ally code: 174-769-319
    Join us: https://discord.gg/UX8KK4H

Comment

• Hi there,
      I just got back into HoDA after a lengthy absence. I'm looking for a guild, and you guys seem ideal since you have a few teams. I'm not ready for too much of a commitment, but willing to put in some time and effort. In the current event, I'm at just over 3k banners with 1 day to go. I have loads of heroes, but only 3 mythic, so I could also use some advice on squad building.
      Please let me know if there's a place for me in one of the F2P teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by severin View Post
        Hi there,
        I just got back into HoDA after a lengthy absence. I'm looking for a guild, and you guys seem ideal since you have a few teams. I'm not ready for too much of a commitment, but willing to put in some time and effort. In the current event, I'm at just over 3k banners with 1 day to go. I have loads of heroes, but only 3 mythic, so I could also use some advice on squad building.
        Please let me know if there's a place for me in one of the F2P teams.
        Hi there, and welcome! We absolutely have a spot ready for you. For now, please jump into “Top F2P Hanged Man” (you’ll need to search exactly as shown here, without the quotes). I think that would be a good place to start for your level and if you want more competitive or less, I’ll arrange a seat in another team. BTW, do you happen to have the Line chat app? We have rooms thereyou can join for members of all our teams, and you can also search for me and send me a PM there to chat. Looking forward to seeing you soon, and thanks for reaching out!
        Guild: Top F2P
        Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
        Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
        Click Here for our Guild Hall
        Apply Today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Odesius View Post

Hi there, and welcome! We absolutely have a spot ready for you. For now, please jump into “Top F2P Hanged Man” (you’ll need to search exactly as shown here, without the quotes). I think that would be a good place to start for your level and if you want more competitive or less, I’ll arrange a seat in another team. BTW, do you happen to have the Line chat app? We have rooms thereyou can join for members of all our teams, and you can also search for me and send me a PM there to chat. Looking forward to seeing you soon, and thanks for reaching out!
          Thanks Odesius!
          I've applied to the guild and also reinstalled the Line app, so I should be good to go.
          Thanks for everything. I'm looking forward to being part of this guild ?

Comment

• Originally posted by severin View Post

Thanks Odesius!
            I've applied to the guild and also reinstalled the Line app, so I should be good to go.
            Thanks for everything. I'm looking forward to being part of this guild ?
            Great, welcome to the family, I’m sure you will feel right at home

Apply Today!

Comment

• Welcome back to the top 10 for our upper team, congratulations to you! Great to see such an excellent team effort! For everyone reading this, the Top F2P guild family is recruiting now! If you would like to meet some new friends and be part of the Top F2P family, just reach out to me here, or join any of our teams! We are a group of friends who range from fully casual to competitive players, all who help each other to learn and grow in HODA. Bring a great attitude, a helpful spirit, and join any of our teams today, we look forward to meeting you!

Apply Today!

Comment

• Morning
                I am lvl 211, joined in Feb 21, and looking for a Top Tier Guild as I always want to do well in online games.
                I can only find Top F2P in the Guild search and it is full.
                Is your other Guilds still active?

Comment

• Hey there, yes! We are certainly active and I see you have achieved quite a few levels. We have several teams, but sounds like you want our most competitive team. I’ve made a space right now for you in team “Top F2P”, please jump in and you’ll be all set! Also, we have a large community in he Line chat app. If you would like to meet members from our other teams as well, feel free to search for me as “Odesius” there and send me a PM, I’ll get you an invite to our members room. Thanks for reaching out, looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to our community!

Originally posted by Andre f2p View Post
                  Morning
                  I am lvl 211, joined in Feb 21, and looking for a Top Tier Guild as I always want to do well in online games.
                  I can only find Top F2P in the Guild search and it is full.
                  Is your other Guilds still active?

Apply Today!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X