Best teams currently overall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best teams currently overall

So, despite the fact that the game devs have made the game quite balanced, I'd really like to discuss about what everyone thinks are the best teams in hoda. That is, what teams of what groups are the most OP and would beat more or less most other teams? Is it demons/blighted/inquisition/wardens/apostates/elves/dwarves/venatori/ferelden teams? Would appreciate everyone's opinion on what group it would be and what team it would be as well with what toons. Looking forward to everyone's opinions.

Honestly the best teams I’ve encountered and used (I’m level 127) are (in no order), Elven, ferelden, inquisiton, I’m always spooked when I see a high level scout Harding, fen harel, Josephine, king alistair or king Maric teams

Comment

Originally posted by Qunaloth View Post
      Honestly the best teams I’ve encountered and used (I’m level 127) are (in no order), Elven, ferelden, inquisiton, I’m always spooked when I see a high level scout Harding, fen harel, Josephine, king alistair or king Maric teams
      I agree, the ferelden nobility team making the rounds with a KM, KA, AEG, ferelden banner and Grand Oak is quite good.....I have a got a number of different inquisition teams both with dupes and non-dupes, with AL(s), SH, Josie, AC, Blackwall, QoES, DM and I can beat most teams but the blighted venatori teams are too OP tbh for me to beat, also a few apostate teams with DM, Asha bellanar, SSM....is there a need for a revamp of inquisition or demons though by the game devs?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X