2* Wild Hart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2* Wild Hart

Finally, the Inquisition has a new LC! He brings with him a cool new gear too, so discuss!

Ally Code: 448-544-837 Hero attack names from days gone by

Wasn't this week supposed to also provide rune slot cost reduction? It's still costing 100 gems.
    Ally code 219 318 223

Comment

Hthe purple guy seems cool giving some power on the quick round, plus 25% damage resist and curse resist, not available in those quantities on other large creatures.

the gear looks an amazing piece for any large creature, amust have

Comment

I was on the fence about this guy but I did some math and I think I have a squad idea he'd be perfect for.... ?thanks hoda, thought I was taking a break on spending anymore gems after packapalooza but I guess I'm sold after all.
        Ally Code 137-989-244

Comment

Yea I got him and was excited at first, until I got the feeling that he just isn't strong enough, after he wasn't doing all that good. Please? make him STRONGER
          lOLl DR SATAN!

Comment

Complete with all.prestige forts, the new saddle, Pheonix feather, Scout coat arms, and the Black Metal Torque. All goodgear for him, I think
            lOLl DR SATAN!

Comment

Originally posted by DR SATAN View Post
              Yea I got him and was excited at first, until I got the feeling that he just isn't strong enough, after he wasn't doing all that good. Please? make him STRONGER
              Who are you running him with? He's best with inq rogue squads. Running him with different combinations of maryden/hardings/queen/tempest sera enjoying a 100% crit rate for the entire squad.
              Ally Code 137-989-244

Comment

I'm with Nugnacious here - I don't think this LC is meant to be a general replacement for Dragon Morrigan or Shrike, but will be good for certain attack squads. I tend to run Scout, Tempest, Maryden, Marius, and it works well with this. There's a load of variations that would make sense here too - Red Jenny Sera, Cole and Spirit of Cole etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by DR SATAN View Post
                  He's within the guidelines for his stat class.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Comment

The purple guy works well with certain quick squads, also the curse and damage resist is very useful, more than it appears. my grade is 4/5 for a 2* LC
                    Hero Analyst

Comment

Usable to power up quicks, and any other fun setups

Comment

Saw one of this purple guys on top 10 on last proving grounds, don't underestimate this guy.
                        Hero Analyst

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X