Red Lyrium Everywhere: A Hypothetical

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have a weird suggestion for a Red Lyrium 'hero'

    Primeval Red Lyrium. (yes, a large red lyrium crystal)
    3 Star Legendary
    Faction: Large Creature
    Tags: Red Lyrium
    Attack: Does not attack. Converts damage to self to 10% power for allies. Stuns and drains medium power from enemies who hit it. (not all enemies, just the ones who attack it directly)
    Aura: 60% Health and Power, and 50% curse resist to Red Lyrium. Resists 25% damage from mages and rogues, takes additional 25% damage from warriors. More likely to be hit. -10% stun resist to enemies.
    IGN-|CL|Isseya
    Ally code: 361-137-841

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Melissa Hayes View Post
      I have a weird suggestion for a Red Lyrium 'hero'

      Primeval Red Lyrium. (yes, a large red lyrium crystal)
      3 Star Legendary
      Faction: Large Creature
      Tags: Red Lyrium
      Attack: Does not attack. Converts damage to self to 10% power for allies. Stuns and drains medium power from enemies who hit it. (not all enemies, just the ones who attack it directly)
      Aura: 60% Health and Power, and 50% curse resist to Red Lyrium. Resists 25% damage from mages and rogues, takes additional 25% damage from warriors. More likely to be hit. -10% stun resist to enemies.
      I really like it, and I don't know if it's viable to the team, but isn't Lyrium alive (according to lore)?

      I'll add it to the front when I get to a computer
      Guild: Top F2P
      Team: Top F2P Guardians
      Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks! Yes, lyrium is susceptible to the blight, which means it is organic, and it's apparently the 'blood' of the Titan. I really need to play Descent again, that was a great DLC for lore about lyrium.
        I've been thinking about inanimate 'heroes' for this game for awhile. We already have a few non-attackers who boost their squad and/or debuff the enemy squad, and I thought, what about stuff and traps that debuff enemies who hit them?
        IGN-|CL|Isseya
        Ally code: 361-137-841

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Melissa Hayes View Post
          Thanks! Yes, lyrium is susceptible to the blight, which means it is organic, and it's apparently the 'blood' of the Titan. I really need to play Descent again, that was a great DLC for lore about lyrium.
          I've been thinking about inanimate 'heroes' for this game for awhile. We already have a few non-attackers who boost their squad and/or debuff the enemy squad, and I thought, what about stuff and traps that debuff enemies who hit them?
          I like it a lot.
          Guild: Top F2P
          Team: Top F2P Guardians
          Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

          Comment


          • #20
            It might also be interesting to have non-attacking heroes who actually damage the heroes who hit them. I wouldn't give that ability to my proposed Primeval Red Lyrium, but, hmm, maybe a rogue character who specializes in traps. There's that Artificer trainer in Inquisition. I think his name is Three Eyes? He might be a good candidate for this kind of thing. Having just a trap in a slot might not be visually pleasing, and tiering up a trap feels kind of meh.
            IGN-|CL|Isseya
            Ally code: 361-137-841

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Melissa Hayes View Post
              It might also be interesting to have non-attacking heroes who actually damage the heroes who hit them. I wouldn't give that ability to my proposed Primeval Red Lyrium, but, hmm, maybe a rogue character who specializes in traps. There's that Artificer trainer in Inquisition. I think his name is Three Eyes? He might be a good candidate for this kind of thing. Having just a trap in a slot might not be visually pleasing, and tiering up a trap feels kind of meh.
              I'd like that too
              Guild: Top F2P
              Team: Top F2P Guardians
              Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

              Comment


              • #22
                #8 Primeval Red Lyrium added
                Guild: Top F2P
                Team: Top F2P Guardians
                Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                Comment


                • #23
                  There are still some heroes left in the suggestions list, would anyone care to try to make sheets for them?
                  Guild: Top F2P
                  Team: Top F2P Guardians
                  Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I honestly can't think of much else for Red Lyrium, but here is a shot at RL Vivienne.
                    Also a Red Templar Footsoldier, because there could always be more Epics.

                    Red Lyrium Vivienne (2* Legendary).
                    Affiliation: Orlesian, Mages, Red Lyrium
                    Faction: Black/Red. Speed: Slow.
                    Power: 10350. Health: 25530
                    Abilities: Attacks and heavily slows a column with a moderate chance to stun each.
                    Small chance for a second attack.
                    Aura(s): +50% Health and Curse resistance to Red Lyrium.
                    Allies heal a large amount when this hero dies.

                    -25% Stun and Slow resistance for Enemies.

                    Red Templar Footsoldier (Epic).
                    Affiliation: Red Lyrium, Templars, Warriors
                    Faction: Black/Red. Speed: Normal.
                    Power: 5200. Health: 10885
                    Abilities: Attacks and drains a single enemy, gains small power.
                    Aura(s): +35% Health to Red Lyrium.
                    More likely to attack mages


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Inquisitor Adaar View Post
                      I honestly can't think of much else for Red Lyrium, but here is a shot at RL Vivienne.
                      Also a Red Templar Footsoldier, because there could always be more Epics.

                      Red Lyrium Vivienne (2* Legendary).
                      Affiliation: Orlesian, Mages, Red Lyrium
                      Faction: Black/Red. Speed: Slow.
                      Power: 10350. Health: 25530
                      Abilities: Attacks and heavily slows a column with a moderate chance to stun each.
                      Small chance for a second attack.
                      Aura(s): +50% Health and Curse resistance to Red Lyrium.
                      Allies heal a large amount when this hero dies.

                      -25% Stun and Slow resistance for Enemies.

                      Red Templar Footsoldier (Epic).
                      Affiliation: Red Lyrium, Templars, Warriors
                      Faction: Black/Red. Speed: Normal.
                      Power: 5200. Health: 10885
                      Abilities: Attacks and drains a single enemy, gains small power.
                      Aura(s): +35% Health to Red Lyrium.
                      More likely to attack mages

                      Thank you, I'll add it to the front when I can
                      Guild: Top F2P
                      Team: Top F2P Guardians
                      Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Since they should technically be Red Lyrium group, I'm going to throw out my ideas of what the Slave Statue and Gate Guardian should be like.

                        Gate Guardian (epic) Affiliations: Red Lyrium, Free Marches, Warriors. Faction: Large Creature. Initiative: Slow. Abilities: Attacks and drains small power from all enemies, and heals self a large amount. 30% power for Red Lyrium. Absorbs 25% AOE damage from allies if attacked also. Maximum suggested health: 28868. Maximum suggested power: 6400.

                        Slave Statue (epic) Affiliations: Red Lyrium, Free Marches, Warriors. Faction: White/Red. Initiative: Slow. Abilities: Attacks and heavily slows a row, then attacks self. 25% health and slow resist to Warriors. Much more likely to be hit. More likely to attack white faction. Maximum suggested health: 13247. Maximum suggested power: 5667.
                        Proud Member of OG:RLC
                        Founder of The Sixth Blight
                        I used to be the dragon god of destruction. Then I took a Dragonborn in the soul...

                        Ally Code: 448-544-837

                        Hero attack names from days gone by

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Alduin The World Eater View Post
                          Since they should technically be Red Lyrium group, I'm going to throw out my ideas of what the Slave Statue and Gate Guardian should be like.

                          Gate Guardian (epic) Affiliations: Red Lyrium, Free Marches, Warriors. Faction: Large Creature. Initiative: Slow. Abilities: Attacks and drains small power from all enemies, and heals self a large amount. 30% power for Red Lyrium. Absorbs 25% AOE damage from allies if attacked also. Maximum suggested health: 28868. Maximum suggested power: 6400.

                          Slave Statue (epic) Affiliations: Red Lyrium, Free Marches, Warriors. Faction: White/Red. Initiative: Slow. Abilities: Attacks and heavily slows a row, then attacks self. 25% health and slow resist to Warriors. Much more likely to be hit. More likely to attack white faction. Maximum suggested health: 13247. Maximum suggested power: 5667.
                          ​Well, they were animated by Meredith and the Red Lyrium Idol, which, if I am being completely honest, should be a gear. but not equipable by most red lyrium heroes, only those that could (did) use it, like Bartrand, and Meredith.
                          Guild: Top F2P
                          Team: Top F2P Guardians
                          Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            #9 Gate Guardian and #10 Slave Statue, added
                            Guild: Top F2P
                            Team: Top F2P Guardians
                            Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Third_Monti View Post

                              ​Well, they were animated by Meredith and the Red Lyrium Idol, which, if I am being completely honest, should be a gear. but not equipable by most red lyrium heroes, only those that could (did) use it, like Bartrand, and Meredith.
                              The red lyrium idol would make a great legendary gear. It should have a big negative health aura to self though, because of how ultimately detrimental it was to the wielder.
                              Proud Member of OG:RLC
                              Founder of The Sixth Blight
                              I used to be the dragon god of destruction. Then I took a Dragonborn in the soul...

                              Ally Code: 448-544-837

                              Hero attack names from days gone by

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Alduin The World Eater View Post

                                The red lyrium idol would make a great legendary gear. It should have a big negative health aura to self though, because of how ultimately detrimental it was to the wielder.
                                I don't lnow if bartrand can handle that. Then again, why put a legendary gear on a rare?

                                That is indeed the question of questions
                                Guild: Top F2P
                                Team: Top F2P Guardians
                                Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse

                                Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

                                These rules set boundaries to ensure that the EA Capital Games games and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of computing and non-computing topics. Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

                                By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

                                Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

                                Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

                                1. First Offense - Warning
                                2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
                                3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
                                4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban


                                If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.


                                What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

                                Advertising
                                Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

                                Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.


                                Hatred
                                Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

                                All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Sr Moderator.


                                Flaming
                                Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

                                As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will.

                                Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All posts/threads will be deleted.


                                Right to Privacy
                                You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing against another members will, information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

                                Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

                                Discussing or posting of another players spending habits will be deleted.


                                Spamming
                                Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.


                                Porn
                                Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

                                Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.


                                Warez
                                Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.


                                Future Events/Promotions
                                Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.


                                Cross-posting
                                Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.


                                Cheating
                                The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

                                Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

                                Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.


                                Off-Topic Posting
                                Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.


                                Political Posting
                                Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.


                                Customer Support Inquiries
                                All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

                                Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted.


                                Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games and a report to Facebook.


                                What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
                                It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

                                To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:


                                What happens if I break the rules?
                                At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Sr Moderator a message asking for a reason.

                                Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

                                For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

                                Posting Suggestions
                                In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

                                1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion.
                                Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

                                2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section.

                                3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available.

                                4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

                                5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum.

                                6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

                                7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

                                In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

                                EA TOS English
                                EA TOS French
                                EA TOS German
                                EA TOS Russian
                                EA TOS Spanish
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X