This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elves on the Mind

The following elves are major and minor to the story of Dragon Age and I do hope that they make it to Heroes of Dragon Age. I've taken the time to come up with what I think are the most likely factions, affiliations, and abilities; although, I still think the developers are more qualified to come up with these, I made some just as an idea of what I think they could be like. EDIT: this thread became so much more than I thought it could, and I would very much like to thank those that contributed suggestions, criticisms and actual character sheets.

1. Tamlen (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Blighted, Dalish, Elves, Warriors. Faction(s): Black/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a column, draining power. +35% health to Elves, +50% power to Blighted. Gains small amount of power when allies are attacked.

2. Keeper's First Merrill (name subject to change, comments welcome; 1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Apostates, Dalish, Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue. Abilities: attacks all with 50% chance to stun. +25% health and power to Elves and an additional 25% health and power for Keeper Marethari. 10% damage resist to Elves.

3. Mythal (3☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue/White. Abilities: Attacks all enemies healing allies a small amount. 50% health and power for Elves +50% stun resist to Elves. Gains small amount of health when allies are attacked.

4. Avexis (3☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Circle, Elves, Mages, Orlesians. Faction(s): Blue/White. Abilities: Attacks a single target and increases the power of allies a small amount. 35% Health & power for Creatures and Mages. Additional 35% power & Health for Dragons. Heals allies a large amount when this unit dies.
    (Avexis suggested and written up by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

​5. Keeper Zathrian (2☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Apostate, Blood Mages, Dalish, Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue/Black. Abilities: Attacks a row and heals self, 25% chance to stun. +40% power to Elves (preferably Dalish Elves) -35% power to werewolves, +20% health to Witherfang and Lady of the Forest. (Keeper Zathrian suggested by Joshua-Kageyama. Thank you Joshua for the contribution).

​6. Rebel Leader Fiona (2☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Apostate, Elves, Mages, Orlesians, Outlaws. Faction(s): Blue/Red. Abilities: Attacks and slows all enemies. -35% power to Circle. +25% power to outlaws and Venatori, and Mages, plus and additional 10% power to Apostates. +30% health and 15% Damage resist to Apostates.

10. Danyla (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Creatures, Dalish, Elves, Rogues. Faction(s): Red/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a single target and curses health. Chance at second and third attack at 150% and 200% power respectively. +35 % power to Dalish. More likely to attack the back row.
    (Danyla suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

11. Minaeve (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Circle, Dalish, Elves, Inquisition, Mages. Faction(s): White/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a single enemy and all allies gain power. +30% power to Inquisition with an additional +20% for Circle. -20% power for all enemies. (Minaeve suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

12. Lanaya (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Dalish, Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue. Abilities: Attacks all and heals allies a small amount. +25% power and health to Elves (preferably Dalish). -25% power to outlaws. (Lanaya suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

13. Mihris [version 1](2☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Dalish, Demonic, Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue/Black. Abilities: Attacks all and drains power. +35% health and power to Elves, Imshael, and Gaspard de Chalons. -25% power to Michel de Chevin.

14. Pol (Epic). Affiliations: Dalish, Elves, Rogues, Ferelden. Faction(s): Red/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a row, more likely to attack the front row. On death Merrill loses 25% power.

15. Fenarel (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Dalish, Elves, Warriors. Faction(s): White/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a row and gains a lot of power, allies gain small amount of power. +20% health to Dalish. (Fenarel suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution ).

19. Mithra (1☆ Legendary). Affiliations: Dalish, Elves, Rogues. Faction(s): Red/Blue. Abilities: Attacks a column and slows them. +15% chance to stun. 20% power to Dalish. Less likely to be hit. +10% damage reduction from archers for every other Dalish in the squad. (Mithra suggested by Joshua-Kageyama. Thank you Joshua for the contribution).

23. Katriel, (2☆ Legendary), Affiliations: Elves, Orlesians, Outlaws, Rogues. Factions: Red/White. Abilities: Attacks a row twice with small chance to stun, with 10% chance to assassinate a random enemy. Medium heal for self. +30% power to Orlesian allies, 50% health and power for King Maric. +15% damage for allies vs Ferelden, Orlesian, and Mages (stacking!). More likely to attack the back row, much less likely to be hit.Suggestions, comments, and criticisms are welcome. All I ask is that they be polite. (Katriel was an Orlesian spy who fell in love with King Maric. She ended up betraying both Orlais and Ferelden at different points, changing the course of the war. Before she was able to confess her love for Maric, he executed her, not knowing that she was now on his side for good. [Flerm] wanted her abilities to reflect the fact that she had no true allegiance). (Katriel suggested and written up by Flerm. Thank you Flerm for the contribution).

24. Shianni (2* Legendary), Affiliations: Elves, Ferelden, Rogues. Faction(s): Red/White. Abilities: Attacks a single target and stuns, increases the Power and Health of allies a small amount. Stealth: Attacks without triggering on-hit effects. Grants allies a small amount of power when attacked and a large amount of power when this hero dies. +50% Health and Stun resistance to Elves. +25% damage for allies vs Nobility. More likely to be attacked. (Note:Shianni is an outspoken City elf and cousin to the Warden (City Elf) and Soris (Lore). She knocked a sadistic nobleman unconscious on the day of a wedding and his retaliatory attack against her inspired two elves to fight back and save her. Horrible things are implied in the aftermath, but she remained in Denerim doing all she can for the elves, whether they wanted her to or not... The injustice faced by the city elves fuels her passion and sparks her confidence. She refuses to let herself or her loved ones be taken advantage of by others, human or otherwise. Personal tragedies serve only to strengthen her resolve and will never break her spirit (Lore). (Shianni suggested and written up by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

25. Felassan (2* Legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Mages. Faction(s): Blue/ White. Abilities: Attacks a row with medium chance to slow or stun. 50% chance to attack again. 50% Drain Resistance for allies. Stealth: Attacks without triggering on-hit effects. +25% health to Elves, additional 1+0% health to Fen'Harel, additional +25% health to Briala and Sentinel Elves. Allies more likely to attack demons. Allies do +25% bonus damage vs Demons. Dreamer: when in a row with a spirit, Demons take 10% more damage from Felassan. Less likely to be attacked. (Felassan written up by Lyeshal. Thank you Lyeshal for the Contribution).

27. Athras (Epic). Affiliations: Elves, Dalish, Rogues. Faction(s): Blue. Abilities: Attacks a row. +15% health and power to Danyla. (Athras suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution ).

28. Seranni (Epic). Affiliations: Elves, Dalish, Blighted. Faction(s): Black/Blue. Abilities: Attacks none but heals and powers up allies a moderate amount. +30% health and power to The Architect and any version of Velanna. (Seranni suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution ).

29. Soris (1* Legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Ferelden, Warriors. Faction(s): White. Abilities: Attacks a row and heals self. When this hero dies, heals Elven and non-nobility allies a moderate amount. +30% stun resist to Elves. +25% damage for allies vs Nobility. More likely to be hit. (Soris suggested by Inquisitor Adaar. Thank you Inquisitor for the contribution).

​30. Guardian of Mythal (concept one/ 3* Legendary). Affiliations(s): Creatures, Elves, Dragons, Inquisition. Faction(s): Large Creature. Abilities Attacks all enemies and drains power. Immunity to power drain, slow, and stun, with a 15% chance to ignore curse. Resists 1500 damage per hit. +25% health and power to elves, +15% power to Inquisition (stacking). +25% health and power to Flemeth and Mythal. -15% power to Dragon of The Elder One and The Elder One. (Guardian of Mythal written up by myself [Third_Monti], with assistance from Shirozora, concreteman65, and Epic Fail. Thank you Shirozora, concreteman65, and Epic Fail).

​31. Guardian of Mythal (concept two/ 3* Legendary). Affiliations: Creatures, Dalish, Dragons, Elves, Inquisition. Faction(s): Large Creature. Abilities: Attacks all enemies and drains power. Immunity to power drain, slow, and stun, with 15% chance to ignore curse. Resist 1500 damage per hit. +25% health and power to Dalish, +15% power to Inquisition (stacking). +25% health and power to Flemeth and Mythal. -15% power to Dragon of The Elder One and The Elder One. (Guardian of Mythal (concept two) written up by concreteman65. Thank you concreteman65 for the contribution.
    Note: Dalish in this case includes those elves who follow the old ways; in concreteman65's terms: Arlathan General, Neria, Fen'Harel, Golden Halla, Apostate Solas, Merrill, Cillian, Solas, Abelas, Keeper Marethari, Sentinel Spellbinder, Grey Warden Velanna, Ariane, Shadow Warrior, Velanna, Sentinel Archer, Sentinel Shadow, Dalish Mage, Dalish Lunar Warrior, Dalish Arcane Warrior, Dalish Solis Warrior, Dalish Warrior, Zathrian, Elven Mage, and Dalish Hunter).

32. Lady-in-waiting Iona (Epic). Affiliations: Elves, Ferelden. Faction(s): White. Abilities: Can heal all allies a moderate amount or curse all enemy power during attack phase. +35% health to allied Noble women, -15% power to enemy nobles.

33. Cammen (1* legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Rogues, Dalish. Faction(s) Blue (Solid) or Red/Blue (red for his Rogue affiliation). Initiative: Normal. Abilities: Does not attack. Slows all enemies with a small chance to curse power. Allies gain power and health when this hero is hit.
    Auras: 50% H&P and curse resist for elves, additional 10% for Zathrian (and any others of his clan if they are ever added, such as Lanaya or Mithra). Allies do 25% more damage to, and gain 25% damage resist from wolves and werewolves. -25% power and curse resist for Morrigan. (Cammen, suggested and written by Melissa Hayes. Thank you, Melissa, for the contribution).

34. Master Ilen (1* Legendary). Affiliations: Dalish, Elves, Warriors. Faction(s): Blue. Initiative: Normal. Abilities: Attack Style: Attacks a single enemy granting allies small power gain, then attacks again at 125% power to a row of enemies. Bonuses: Grants 50% power drain resist to elves, +25% power and health to Elven allies. More likely to be attacked. Much more likely to attack the highest power hero. (Master Ilen, written and suggested by Ragnar Hawke. Thank you Ragnar for the suggestion).

35. (On the Debuff Hero thread which will be linked, to avoid duplication). Tomwise: http://forums.capitalgames.com/forum...67-debuff-hero

36. Rebel Leader Fiona (2☆ Legendary) [Version 2]. Affiliations: Apostate, Elves, Mages, Orlesians, Outlaws. Faction(s): Blue/Red. Initiative: Normal. Abilities: Attacks and slows all enemies. -35% power to Circle. +20% power to outlaws and Venatori, and Mages, plus and additional 10% power to Apostates. Grants curse immunity to Felix and Alexius. +20% health and 15% Damage resist to Apostates. Absorbs* 25% AoE damage. Power Drains enemies on hit. (Written by Third_Monti, assisted by @CerbAji)

37. Keeper Merrill or Alienage Defender Merrill (3* Legendary). Initiative: slow. Faction(s): blue/black. Affiliations: elves, bloodmages, mages. Abilities: Attacks a row curses power for two rounds, then a column draining a medium amount of power of all enemies and also draining 10% crit damage. Auras:20% power and health for allies, elves and blood mages, (stacking). 35% all resistances to elves. Allies convert 15% damage received into power for allies. (Keeper Merrill written and suggested by DUMAT ).

38. First Enchanter Fiona (2☆). Affiliations: circle, elves, mages, orlesians. Faction(s): blue. Initiative: normal. Ability: attacks a row stunning the targets; heals allies 7%. Auras: +40% health to mages, additional 10% to circle. +35% power to mages. +50% curse health resist for allies. When hit, converts 13% of damage taken into ally health. When this hero dies, allies heal a medium amount. (First Enchanter Fiona written by Third_Monti )

If anyone else has other elven unit ideas please feel free to write them down in posts. If you like, you can even copy for style.
    Last edited by Third_Monti; 01-23-2018, 07:59 AM.
    Guild: Top F2P
    Team: Top F2P Guardians

Look at those abilities. Then imagine that Merrill and Mythal along with two Fen' Harel. That's why they can't do something like that....or at least not soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Alain Blandi View Post
      Look at those abilities. Then imagine that Merrill and Mythal along with two Fen' Harel. That's why they can't do something like that....or at least not soon...
      What would you put as abilities instead. I'm very curious. I would very much like some other input. I find it good to talk these things out.

Comment

I think those sound pretty interesting!

Those auras seem a little too generous I think. All of them would make Fen'Harel more hated, but I think that's just the danger of characters who buff elves now. Its hard to gauge without stats, but I understand why you didn't put them.

I think (Blighted) Tamlen would be a cool addition to both Elves & Blighted. If more supporting characters from Origins are ever going to be in this, I'd really want to see Shianni in it too. I mean, if Jowan and Lily can make it to Legendary status, so could Tamlen and Shianni, right?

Is Pre-Eluvian Merrill supposed to be her before she practices Blood Magic? If so I think she might feel a little redundant despite having drastically more useful abilities than regular Merril. I think it would be better if regular Merrill was given a slight update, maybe even something that lets her work with Arcane Hawke or something? Otherwise perhaps lower the Aura for Elves & remove the Damage resistance? She seems a little too good.

I'm only a against Mythal just because I don't think there is enough known about the character yet. It doesn't seem like she has any particular fondness for elves, rather that she manipulates anyone to further her own mysterious goals. Maybe she should give a general Aura and an additional something for Apostates or Mages? If I had to throw out a suggestion for a 3* Elf instead of Mythal, I'd suggest Avexis (Dawn of the Seeker).

Avexis (3* Legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Orlesian, Circle, Mages. Factions: Blue/White. Abilities: Attacks a single target and increases the power of allies a small amount. 35% Health & power for Creatures and Mages. Additional 35% power & Health for Dragons. Heals allies a large amount when this unit dies.

Just spit balling a suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor Adaar View Post
          I think those sound pretty interesting!

Those auras seem a little too generous I think. All of them would make Fen'Harel more hated, but I think that's just the danger of characters who buff elves now. Its hard to gauge without stats, but I understand why you didn't put them.

I think (Blighted) Tamlen would be a cool addition to both Elves & Blighted. If more supporting characters from Origins are ever going to be in this, I'd really want to see Shianni in it too. I mean, if Jowan and Lily can make it to Legendary status, so could Tamlen and Shianni, right?

Is Pre-Eluvian Merrill supposed to be her before she practices Blood Magic? If so I think she might feel a little redundant despite having drastically more useful abilities than regular Merril. I think it would be better if regular Merrill was given a slight update, maybe even something that lets her work with Arcane Hawke or something? Otherwise perhaps lower the Aura for Elves & remove the Damage resistance? She seems a little too good.

I'm only a against Mythal just because I don't think there is enough known about the character yet. It doesn't seem like she has any particular fondness for elves, rather that she manipulates anyone to further her own mysterious goals. Maybe she should give a general Aura and an additional something for Apostates or Mages? If I had to throw out a suggestion for a 3* Elf instead of Mythal, I'd suggest Avexis (Dawn of the Seeker).

Avexis (3* Legendary). Affiliations: Elves, Orlesian, Circle, Mages. Factions: Blue/White. Abilities: Attacks a single target and increases the power of allies a small amount. 35% Health & power for Creatures and Mages. Additional 35% power & Health for Dragons. Heals allies a large amount when this unit dies.

Just spit balling a suggestion!
          I see what you mean about about Merrill, I was just looking at the one already there and trying to improve upon it. I see why it would be redundant though. I will tweak her abilities but I won't remove them entirely. I think if we follow the trend, everything going forward is getting stronger and better auras.

If you take a look at the wiki Mythal is one of the only in the pantheon that cared for her people. And I know we only see her through Flemeth, but Flemeth does care for her children, Mythal is just driven by revenge. It's an odd mixture in my opinion.
          Last edited by Third_Monti; 09-23-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Third_Monti View Post

What would you put as abilities instead. I'm very curious. I would very much like some other input. I find it good to talk these things out.
            It's not about what abilities i'd put, it's more about when to release them.
            We need some time before releasing powerful elves, we need to balance the groups.

Comment

It's not about what abilities i'd put, it's more about when to release them.
              We need some time before releasing powerful elves, we need to balance the groups.
              I see what you mean. Dwarves have carried the day for far too long in my opinion. I'd like to see balance brought back with something done for Wardens and Demons.

Also, these are ideas. The developers may already have plans for these characters in the works. They don't have to be released right now.

But I thank you for your input.

Comment

I see what you mean. Dwarves have carried the day for far too long in my opinion. I'd like to see balance brought back with something done for Wardens and Demons.

Also, these are ideas. The developers may already have plans for these characters in the works. They don't have to be released right now.

But I thank you for your input.
                Too bad they wasted Imshael making him a 1*, he could have been a good 3* demon to bring them again to the meta.
                The Wardens need a full rework, i think.

Comment

Too bad they wasted Imshael making him a 1*, he could have been a good 3* demon to bring them again to the meta.
                  The Wardens need a full rework, i think.
                  Completely in agreement with you.

Comment

Lots of good suggestions here, well aligned with the lore too I must say.
                    Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
                    Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
                    Click Here for our Guild Hall
                    Apply Today!

Comment

I think elves need a separate Dalish grouping, that way more elvish auras and heroes can be introduced without buffing FH further.

Dalish as a group could be quite good, add in Mithra as a scout with a unique skill that reduces damage taken from archers by 10% per dalish in the party (non stacking).

GH could be buffed and put in Dalish group to give them a solid LC. Toss in Keeper Zathrian, Lanaya, buff KM and you got a solid group that could potentially counter the quick VT/Bianca/VV/HA dupe squads without powercreeping to another insane level.

But a distinction needs to be made between Elves and specific elves or you risk pushing FH further into insane levels

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Kageyama View Post
                        I think elves need a separate Dalish grouping, that way more elvish auras and heroes can be introduced without buffing FH further.

Dalish as a group could be quite good, add in Mithra as a scout with a unique skill that reduces damage taken from archers by 10% per dalish in the party (non stacking).

GH could be buffed and put in Dalish group to give them a solid LC. Toss in Keeper Zathrian, Lanaya, buff KM and you got a solid group that could potentially counter the quick VT/Bianca/VV/HA dupe squads without powercreeping to another insane level.

But a distinction needs to be made between Elves and specific elves or you risk pushing FH further into insane levels
                        I agree. Dalish needs to be made into a group and it would help redistribute power. However, the dalish are elves, and so that general Aura would still function on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Odesius View Post
                          Lots of good suggestions here, well aligned with the lore too I must say.
                          I try as much as possible. I did decrease the power of Pre-Eluvian Crisis Merrill's auras because they were too high. I have to thank Inquisitior Adaar for that, again. Good catch.
                          Last edited by Third_Monti; 09-24-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I agree. Dalish needs to be made into a group and it would help redistribute power. However, the dalish are elves, and so that general Aura would still function on them.
                            FH's aura would buff them still, but most of their auras could be changed to only buff Dalish so he himself would not get buffed in return limiting his overall power. Not much that can be done about that but it would help a bit I think

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Kageyama View Post

FH's aura would buff them still, but most of their auras could be changed to only buff Dalish so he himself would not get buffed in return limiting his overall power. Not much that can be done about that but it would help a bit I think
                              You're not the only one who thinks so. I do too. Re: redistribution of power. It would help. I actually wanted to put Dalish affiliation to both Tamlen and Merrill, but when I checked the hero encyclopedia it didn't exist so I put their auras for elves had Dalish existed that's where their buffs would be going (or should go in my opinion), but they'd be the only two to get it unless it worked retroactively.
                              Rank: Light Finding Operation of Top F2P Guardians

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

These rules set boundaries to ensure that the EA Capital Games games and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of computing and non-computing topics. Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

1. First Offense - Warning
                              2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
                              3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
                              4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban

If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.

What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

Advertising
                              Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Hatred
                              Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Sr Moderator.

Flaming
                              Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will.

Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All posts/threads will be deleted.

Right to Privacy
                              You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing against another members will, information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

Discussing or posting of another players spending habits will be deleted.

Spamming
                              Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.

Porn
                              Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.

Warez
                              Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.

Future Events/Promotions
                              Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.

Cross-posting
                              Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.

Cheating
                              The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.

Off-Topic Posting
                              Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.

Political Posting
                              Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.

Customer Support Inquiries
                              All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted.

Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games and a report to Facebook.

What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
                              It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:

What happens if I break the rules?
                              At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Sr Moderator a message asking for a reason.

Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

Posting Suggestions
                              In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion.
                              Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section.

3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available.

4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum.

6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

EA TOS English
                              EA TOS French
                              EA TOS German
                              EA TOS Russian
                              EA TOS Spanish
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X