X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Schire
    started a topic Equipment Glitch

Equipment Glitch

Earlier today I tried to equip a legendary item in the unlockable slot and it remained empty. I thought it was a network issue so a few minutes later I tried a second time to no avail. However, both items are no longer in my inventory while the slot remains empty.

A few minutes ago (after a reboot of HODA and my network) I tried to equip an item in the tome slot on a different character with the same results. I had no issues equipping gear in the standard three slots.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Lyeshal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Schire View Post
    Earlier today I tried to equip a legendary item in the unlockable slot and it remained empty. I thought it was a network issue so a few minutes later I tried a second time to no avail. However, both items are no longer in my inventory while the slot remains empty.

A few minutes ago (after a reboot of HODA and my network) I tried to equip an item in the tome slot on a different character with the same results. I had no issues equipping gear in the standard three slots.

Anyone else having this problem?

Unfortunately we can't assist with individual account issues here on the forum. Please submit a request to Customer Support using the in-game "Contact Us" form in the Settings menu.

Leave a comment:

• Lyeshal
    replied
    Originally posted by Number218 View Post
    By the way, Jim Schire, have you noticed that the items on the list are not working properly? It was noted last night that "Kitty's Collar," "Barbarian Lord Maul" and "Dragons Testament" don't work if the character in which they are in gear dies from reverse damage (tried to make a team of King Maryk killers).
    That's as expected. Auras do not trigger from retaliation hits/kills (to prevent an endless cycle of aura triggering). These auras only trigger on the initial hit/kill.

Leave a comment:

• Number218
    replied
    By the way, Jim Schire, have you noticed that the items on the list are not working properly? It was noted last night that "Kitty's Collar," "Barbarian Lord Maul" and "Dragons Testament" don't work if the character in which they are in gear dies from reverse damage (tried to make a team of King Maryk killers).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Number218
    replied
    No, I've noticed a problem like that, too. But it was manifested in my life as follows:
    The main menu of the game, the character, the attempt to put the item of equipment No.1 - successfully, after an attempt to put the item of equipment No.2 - successfully, BUT! , the item of equipment number 1 disappears, and in its place there is an old piece of equipment No.1!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X