Gauntlet Metas help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet Metas help

Hello everyone, I'm looking for suggestions on a team to farm metas. Not the new one I mean. I saw that KA and FB are a good combo, I have 3 KA and 2 FB so far. What combination should I use? Also what LC? I have GWK, SV, GD.. any of those viable? I dont mind If I have to use runes, I just want to complete it relatively easy! Any advice will help.
    Cheers
    And happy new year to all!
    Last edited by Pho3bus; 01-03-2021, 10:01 PM.

Hello! If you happen to have King Maric, put him in with two KA and the FB. For your large creature, The Grand Oak is ideal, also consider Hunterhorn Shrike or Great Dragon. See how this team handles the gauntlet without runes. Go health runes if needed. Good luck!
    Guild: Top F2P
    Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
    Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
    Click Here for our Guild Hall
    Apply Today!

Comment

That's nice I have all you mentioned! Is Great Oak really better that the other two?

Comment

Originally posted by Pho3bus View Post
        That's nice I have all you mentioned! Is Great Oak really better that the other two?
        It’s situational, but in general, yes. Feel free to give a try with the others since gauntlets are different than PvP and one of the others may have an edge. Don’t forget your gear too!
        Guild: Top F2P
        Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
        Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
        Click Here for our Guild Hall
        Apply Today!

Comment

I can't get past the node with kitties, envy demon etc. So maybe shrike dragon could help there.

Comment

I use 2x scout harding (back row), 2x sky watcher front row and hakkon winter breath. It should work on all guantlets except metas ii. It also works on all raids. Make sure you have fox gear on at least one harding.
            IGN: OL Sigrun, 675-368-186

Comment

Just managed to complete with FR KM FB and 2xKA BR. I used grand oak as LC I'd say they destroyed it, almost felt overkill. I'll be needing both scouts harding and one more sky watcher to try as well. Oh, and the dragon as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X