Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning and Confused

Hello all,

I noticed a few other threads in a similar vein here and everyone seems incredibly helpful, so I thought I'd ask for some assistance too. I've recently come back to HoDA, after a long absence, and I am a bit overcome with the updated complexity combined with the lack of adequate in-game help!

It's difficult to know where to start. I've tried to read up on guides etc but most go into great depth so fast that I become lost in jargon. I'm level 38 and an exclusively F2P account, so my resources are fairly limited. I'm sitting on about 250k gold because I wasn't sure which packs represent best value for what I 'need'. I have, probably stupidly, spend most of the gems I've acquired through maps/mastery of the main quest on packs. I've now got to a point in the Main quest where the fights are a bit too challenging to guarantee progress.

I'll list my Mythic/Legendary heroes below:

Mythical

Ferelden Banner I
    Templar Banner I
    Giant Wisp I
    White Wisp I

Legendary **

Behemoth I
    Maevaris III
    Isseya I
    Movran the Under I
    Mother Giselle I

Legendary *

King Alistair
    Cahir I
    Red Templar Shadow I
    Tamar I

My main question is, where do I go from here?

I currently roll with Behemoth, Maevaris, Isseya, King Alistair, and the Ferelden Banner. I know these aren't all the same faction or group but it seemed to be the best I could put together with my limited stock. I didn't know if it was worth listing my Epics as they seem to be frowned upon once you get a few Legendary and above? I have around 20 Epics plus a couple of wisps, which I can easily list if it will help. I've also got around 60 Uncommons and 80 Commons from packs, before I started stashing my gold.

I am super unsure about consuming and fortifying. I tried to consume commons and uncommons into my favoured heroes but the gain is so negligible I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I pushed Maevaris to T3 as she seemed to be decent when looking at the HoDA codex but I did this with some consumes of higher tier wisps. I now realise this was pretty dumb, so I've stopped. Epic and above are best used for fortifying, not consuming, is that correct? I found a Tome of Ascension too, but I'm not using it until I know what I'm doing.

Fortifying is a whole other minefield. I see people in PVP with these massive 6 figure health heroes and have no idea how to get there. Even if I put a legendary in there (to test, not actually committing to it) the gain doesn't seem very high. When you fortify, is the stat boost only based on the faction, tier, and rarity or does the actual health/power of the hero going in also affect it too? Is it best to tier up the hero you want to fortify first, i.e. does it give any further bonus, beyond having more slots available?

I have quite a few pieces of gear too but I assume this isn't worth delving into until I have better heroes?

If you've made it this far, thanks for taking the time to read this rambling confusion. Honestly, if you can give me any advice on any part of this it will be greatly received and appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tedage

Quick guide.

1. Gold: 250k is, frankly, nothing. For now, spend your gold on Soldier Packs (the 1500 one). Those will get you a decent supply of runes and consume food. Roughly every 500k gold spent on gold hero packs (Recruit, Soldier, Knight), you get a legendary. For building a basic roster, there are some decent heroes in the gold packs catalog, like Ser Stroud and Warden Commander Clarel (both Grey Wardens that will play well with your Isseya). Keep every legendary you get for the foreseeable future, you want to build a roster before you start getting picky.

2. Gems: save your gems. At lvl 38 you have 49 energy, which will take only several hours to refill, buying refills for 11 gems apiece is a total waste. With even semi-regular play, you will gain levels quickly. Log in every day for daily login rewards, many of them are free gems, gold, and xp. I'd say once you start hitting lvls ~150, that's when spending gems on refills might be worth it, but really, you should hoard your gems and spend them on GCPs (Grand Champion Packs). Every second GCP guarantees a Featured Hero. Right now it's Keper Zathrian, but new heroes are now released once every 3 weeks. Look at in-game announcements to see when new heroes are available. The current GCP catalog has some of the best heroes in the game. If you place in PVP events for 5, 10 gems, collect daily bonuses, and master quests for gems, you'll have enough for another GCP in a few weeks, just in time for the next new hero release.

3. Consuming: consume rares and lower. Use epics for forting for now. You'll need a good supply of legendaries before you'll start using them for forting. Get your best heroes to Tier 4 and 25% crit chance. T4 is 268k for 1* and 2* legendaries, twice that for 3*s. It seems like a lot, but you'll get there.

4. Fortifying: the gallery lists max stats for legendary heroes forted with tier 4 mythics. A tier 4 legendary fort is worth about 85% of a tier 4 mythic fort, so if the in-game gallery lists Tier 4 Uldred as having max 8k power, then he will have about 6800 power with tier 4 legendary forts.

Forts are stronger if they match the faction of the hero being fortified. The consensus is that wisps make for best forts, so save all legendary and mythic wisps you get. A tier 1 fort is worth, IIRC, about 80% of a tier 4 fort, so as an easy boost to your heroes, give them tier 1 epic forts. If you fort a tier 1 hero and the fort says +100, AND THEN you improve that forted hero to tier 2, the fort will improve, meaning that you don't have to wait until your hero is tier 4 before you start forting them.

I could go on and on, but really, it's best to get practical experience as you play. Play around with different forts that you can afford to waste (so epics and lower) to see how things work. Basic thing to keep in mind is this: forting is necesary to progress into higher difficulty areas of the game, because most of the hero stats are hidden away in forts.

5. Gear: you can drop gear from packs, but that's kinda a waste of gold. Gear also drops frequently enough from Nexus quests (especially the week-long ones). More powerful gear can greatly improve heroes. Again, best learned through playing.

6. Tomes: are used to promote legendary heroes to mythic rarity. Becoming mythic gives 5 extra levels and a 4th gear slot. Those 5 levels are worth about a single fort stats-wise. For now, save all your tomes. Isseya might (a very vague might) be worth becoming mythic, but I would wait until you drop a really great hero from the GCP. Besides, tomes are ultimately more valuable as a way to promote heroes you will use as forts to mythic rarity.

Now we come to the main part of the game: team building. Matching groups well is more important than matching faction, but when you're just startring out, the power bonus from a faction-matched team will help you out a lot. It's about looking for synergy.

Individually, your best heroes are Isseya and Mother Giselle. Isseya is a strong Warden and Giselle is a good support hero. But sticking them together isn't necessarily your best option. Banners are great for their own groups, okay otherwise. Maevaris was recently revamped and is decent now, but she's your only Tevinter. Cahir, Movran and Tamar are forgettable. The Shadow will play well with the Behemoth. KAlistair is honestly forgettable too, but he has some good groups.

Here are a few possibilities as I see it. Key: LC is large creature or giant, FR is front row, BR is back row.

Templar team: (breaks faction)
    LC: Behemoth (who's also a Templar)
    FR: KA/Isseya
    BR: RTS/Templar banner

Wardens: (breaks faction)
    LC: Behemoth
    FR: KA/Isseya
    BR: Templar banner/Ferelden banner (both banners buff Alistair)

Ferelden: (white faction bonus)
    FR: KA/Giselle
    BR: Ferelden banner/Maevaris (Maevaris is here because relying only on Behemoth and KA for dmg output is silly)

The team I would use with these heroes: (breaks faction)
    FR: Isseya/Giselle
    BR: Alistair/Templar banner banner

Your best hero right now is Isseya, second best is Giselle. Wait for your next legendary GCP drop. GCP cataloge currently has Shianni, who is a solid 1* Fereldan hero and 1* Kitty, who is one of the best demons in the game. The next Nexus quest is the Western Approach, which has some awesome heroes now, especially the Red Lyrium version. TEO was recently revamped and is awesome now.

Ally Code: 342-164-588
    Guild: Spirit Fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Tedage View Post
      My main question is, where do I go from here?
      Yes.. the game opens up and you wish to know much more. Well welcome back Tedage~!
      I guess this depends on what you are looking for out of the game.. what kind of player you may be.
      After my years playing here.. I have come to learn there are many players who are "collectors", some play more casually and others are thrilled at the pvp battle aspects of the game. And then there are players who seem to have well-rounded interests in all areas of the game.
      When I initially began playing.. i enjoyed building my heroes to battle in PVP. Though it's an initial hurdle to build up gems and heroes.

Some areas you can explore...
      Main Quest.. for achievements.. and gem rewards.. getting through map masteries.
      Some players enjoy doing things as efficiently as possible... so maybe you will divide out your energy this way.. by mixing daily or weekly nexus with main quest.. a little of each day by day.
      Then the other resource to manage is stamina.. which links you into PVP events.. and Proving Grounds.
      At this stage however you are probably best to use your stamina in PVP events mostly.
      That stamina can also be used towards guild wars.. which is where you may benefit alot by getting yourself into a guild.

I currently roll with Behemoth, Maevaris, Isseya, King Alistair, and the Ferelden Banner. I know these aren't all the same faction or group but it seemed to be the best I could put together with my limited stock. I didn't know if it was worth listing my Epics as they seem to be frowned upon once you get a few Legendary and above? I have around 20 Epics plus a couple of wisps, which I can easily list if it will help. I've also got around 60 Uncommons and 80 Commons from packs, before I started stashing my gold.
      Well with epics.. yes many will say they are useless.. and that can be right and wrong. Right because at this point you have an all legendary team.. and their stats will be better than most epics. But wrong b/c there are still uses for epics every so often.. and there will be further epic revamps coming. For epic boosted events epic heroes can be very useful if they are well built (fortified and geared). I think there probably will be many who disagree with me.. but I consider myself a moderate collector.. and so I keep one of every hero for the most part.. only discarding when I know for sure I will not use a particular hero. Your roster of heroes is at an early stage.. i would recommend keeping a few epics that have auras.. List them out if you like and I can follow up with what I think. But make it a secondary priority I would say overall. You will get more mileage with the legendaries you have already. If you simply wish to accelerate building your legendaries to become more powerful to PVP battle.. then you can skip epics for the most part.. and use them mostly for consume and some fortifying. It's your call~!

I am super unsure about consuming and fortifying. I tried to consume commons and uncommons into my favoured heroes but the gain is so negligible I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I pushed Maevaris to T3 as she seemed to be decent when looking at the HoDA codex but I did this with some consumes of higher tier wisps. I now realise this was pretty dumb, so I've stopped. Epic and above are best used for fortifying, not consuming, is that correct? I found a Tome of Ascension too, but I'm not using it until I know what I'm doing.

Fortifying is a whole other minefield. I see people in PVP with these massive 6 figure health heroes and have no idea how to get there. Even if I put a legendary in there (to test, not actually committing to it) the gain doesn't seem very high. When you fortify, is the stat boost only based on the faction, tier, and rarity or does the actual health/power of the hero going in also affect it too? Is it best to tier up the hero you want to fortify first, i.e. does it give any further bonus, beyond having more slots available?
      Think of a pyramid...
      The higher rarities will yield a lot more consume points.. consume points are the fuel to drive up your leveling into fast pace.
      Consuming Mythics would yield the most.. followed by legendary, epics...rares... uncommon.. common. Don't quote me on the number or ratio.. but it would be something like 5 rares make up the same consume points for 1 epic.. or something like that... So you can imagine the value for any rarity below. You could consume hundreds of uncommon and commons and it won't make a large dent at all in the leveling/tiering progression.

If you want better quality rarity heroes for consuming "food" ... you will want to farm more gold to buy more Soldier packs. Or you can attempt higher difficulties on nexus maps. Since Western Approach Nexus is this coming Thursday.. i would suggest doing Very Hard or lower on WA Nexus. Actually EASY mode on either of the Western Approach Nexus yield A LOT of consume points. The catch is you need time to farm them.
      And btw.. it's okay to make mistakes.. though I don't think you really did make any mistakes.

==========================================

So fortifying.. is another thing confusing you. The fortifications you place into a hero.. if the hero is not maximum level.. you will not see those 5 or 6 figure stats. But your forts will mulitply your heroes stats upwards as you level the hero. Improve the quality you use in the fortifications... and you will see noticeable gains in the stats. The question of how you should use Epics?... Generally most players I believe agree that fortifying with Epics to start is best. Later on as your roster increases and matures.. you may wish to consume epics. And with fortifying.. when you use epics.. you can fortify from tier 1 to tier 4. The efficient way to fortify with epics is to simply go with Tier 1 epic.. and no further with the epics. You can skip to legendary tier 1 after that. Then work towards Legendary Tier 3 forts. Then upgrade the legendary Tier 3 forts to Mythic. There isn't a wrong way to do any of it.. there are just less wasteful ways to go about it.
      If you like the hero.. use the hero alot.. then deepen your investment in their fortifications. And if you plan to take the fortification further for a particular hero.. and you know say Isseya for example.. you know you will use legendary forts eventually on her... or mythic. Then take the efficient way.. and do Epic tier 1 fort.. then upgrade later to leg T1 fort.. then Mythic.

If it's a hero you probably will use less.. Epic tier 4 forts are fine.. or Legendary Tier 1. There are alot of heroes to collect and build in HODA so it all depends on your playstyle.. what you wish to achieve and how you wish to manage your resources.

I have quite a few pieces of gear too but I assume this isn't worth delving into until I have better heroes?
      I immediately gear all my heroes. It's a good way to safe-guard new addtions as well-- as you can easily accidently consume or fort away a hero. Placing gear will "lock" the hero in a sense so you avoid those accidents. HODA doesn't have a lock button for heroes.. so I advise to always gear heroes even with a simple common gear initially to prevent consuming them accidently or whatnot.
      Gears .. we can talk gears all day.. hehe.
      I think that's a whole area you can explore. Best thing is to take a look at other players and how they gear. That should help you get a better idea. Try to interpret other player's gearing to understand what they are trying to achieve. That's a good way to start.

Of course the best way for all of these questions is to get into a guild that can help you develop faster and advise you~!
      Good luck~!
      Last edited by Therealpill Cosby; 01-31-2018, 09:47 PM.
      ... and then there's MARYDEN (the forgotten ONE).

Comment

They covered almost everything ^ I just want add, buying soldier packs with your coins is your best option right now. You can get Legendaries there, Epics as temporary forts for your Legs, Rare and other low rarity heroes for consuming, and lastly, the Runes esp exp runes, which you can you use to increase you level fast.

Comment

Thought I'd provide a quick update.

First off, I just wanted to say thank you for all the help! New Legendaries have been coming in relatively quickly compared to before, thanks to all the tips. I've got a couple of heroes up to T4 and one at T3, all fortified with T1 Epics and I'm really noticing the difference! I went in on the PvP events and Nexus too, ending up in the 250-500 bracket on the last PvP event, which got me some lovely Bloodstone packs! Unfortunately I didn't gain enough gems in time for the All Attackers GCP. I'm not so keen on the new GCP, so I think I will hold onto the gems for now and see what the next one holds. I'll list the current Myth/Legend heroes below (excluding wisps) so you can see the difference you've made to my roster:

Mythical

Ferelden Banner I
          Templar Banner I

Legendary ***

2 x The Elder One III (one is T1)
          The Last Inquisitor I (just arrived and not had time to tier up yet)

Legendary **

Maevaris IV
          Isseya IV
          Cillian I
          King Maric I
          Movran the Under I
          Mother Giselle I
          Red Lyrium Samson I
          3 x ZITHER! I

Legendary *

Cahir I
          King Alistair I
          2 x Librarian I
          3 x Morrigan I
          Red Lyrium Meredith I
          Red Templar Shadow I
          Regalyan D'Marcall I
          Ritts I
          Spirit of Justina I
          Tamar I
          The Lost I
          Wynne I

LC

Behemoth** I
          Nuggalope** I
          Giant* I
          Golden Halla* I
          The Grand Oak* I

My current estimation of this is that, for the non-Red Lyrium heroes, I don't really have a complimentary LC. I could be wrong on this though. Despite that one downside I'm feeling much happier and more confident in the game, so thanks again!

Comment

My current estimation of this is that, for the non-Red Lyrium heroes, I don't really have a complimentary LC. I could be wrong on this though. Despite that one downside I'm feeling much happier and more confident in the game, so thanks again!
            Hey there! One bit of advice here, get some yellow keys from the daily rewards and give a spin to the recently revamped Giants Quest event in the nexus. Many folks have found some excellent LC's to compliment their rosters, I'm sure they would help you too.

And welcome back to HODA, always great to see returning players!
            Guild: Top F2P
            Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
            Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
            Click Here for our Guild Hall
            Apply Today!

Comment

Welcome back to HODA!

I would tier and fort well your TEOs they were updated and they are awesome heroes now, I use my TEO usually with 2 Tevinter banners, but you can use Ferelden banner instead at the moment to slow the other heroes, I would add Behemoth with Meredith's key gear and Meredith to complete your Red Lyrium team, I think it is one of your best squads.
              The Last Inquisitor, is other awesome heroe, one of the best in the game, I would tier and fort well.
              Other great heroe that you have is Isseya, she is one of the best wardens with Clarel, I would tier and fort her well too.
              King Maric and Mother Giselle are good toons too and your 2 banners.
              I would try to get as many BP as you can to complete your elven squad, you can get good companions for your Last Inquisitor, Solas, Apostate Solas and RJS are pretty good heroes and you can also get Clarel.
              I think the best way to use your energy points as at new Origins Gaunlet, it is easy to get great gear and tomes there, and you can get losts of the best game heroes as Fen Harel (highly recommendable for your elven squad), and you can also get an awesome demon squad: kitty, Possessed Ogre Commander and Envy Demon are one of the best and more dangerous squads, if you can get 3 kittys, POC and envy, the game is easier.
              I would save the gems to complete the map quests, you will get a bunch of gems there if you complete and dominate all the maps and I would only use my gems if the heroe is really worth it and if I have enough gems for 2 GCP, if not, you could not get the featured heroe of the week and waste your gems.
              If you have tomes, good gear and wisps, I would use them in your 2 TEO and TLI.
              IF you get enough tomes, you can also ascend wisps to mythics, mythic wisps are difficult to get for a f2p, to fort your best heroes.
              It is important to fort your main squad with T4 mythics, if you haven't enough, I recommend to fort T4 mythic mages health and the power with legendary toons and wisps and T$ mythic rogue power and health with legs.

Good luck with the game!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              1 of 2 < >

EA is retiring Heroes of Dragon Age on Facebook

We are retiring Heroes of Dragon Age on browser platforms through Facebook on May 15, 2018.

Hello Heroes!

On Monday, February 12, 2018, EA will be retiring Heroes of Dragon Age (HoDA) on Facebook. Starting Tuesday, May 15, 2018, HoDA will no longer be available to play through browsers using Facebook. You may continue to access your account through Facebook Connect by installing the game on a mobile iOS or Android device. The purchase of in-game currency (Gems) will no longer be available on Facebook as of Monday, February 12, 2018, however Gems that have been purchased or earned may still be spent until the access to the game has been disabled.

We appreciate your support, and look forward to your battles on mobile platforms!

Thanks for playing!

The Heroes of Dragon Age team
              2 of 2 < >

Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

These rules set boundaries to ensure that the EA Capital Games games and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of computing and non-computing topics. Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

1. First Offense - Warning
              2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
              3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
              4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban

If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.

What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

Advertising
              Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Hatred
              Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Sr Moderator.

Flaming
              Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will.

Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All posts/threads will be deleted.

Right to Privacy
              You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing against another members will, information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

Discussing or posting of another players spending habits will be deleted.

Spamming
              Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.

Porn
              Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.

Warez
              Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.

Future Events/Promotions
              Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.

Cross-posting
              Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.

Cheating
              The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.

Off-Topic Posting
              Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.

Political Posting
              Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.

Customer Support Inquiries
              All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted.

Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games and a report to Facebook.

What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
              It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:

What happens if I break the rules?
              At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Sr Moderator a message asking for a reason.

Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

Posting Suggestions
              In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion.
              Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section.

3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available.

4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum.

6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

EA TOS English
              EA TOS French
              EA TOS German
              EA TOS Russian
              EA TOS Spanish
              See more
              See less
              Working...
              X