Patch Notes - 09.18.19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 09.18.19

Content for the next few weeks has been added to the game. Here's what you'll find with this update:

Bug Fixes/Improvements
    • The Battle Difficulty rating system has been improved to give a better estimation of your chances to win.
    • Several heroes using a transparent spirit shader had visual issues causing the heroes to not display properly. These shaders have been corrected, and these heroes should now be properly visible.
    • PVE enemy squads were identified as not properly applying allied auras, such as health, power, and 2X damage chance. This has been corrected. You may notice some battles are more difficult than previously because of this, as these auras will now properly apply.
    Talk Like A Pirate Day
    September 19 is International Talk Like a Pirate Day! In celebration, we will be granting all players a free Captain Isabela. Be sure to log in to claim your free hero!

New Gear
    As part of the Orlsian pack starting on September 19, new gear will be introduced.

Puzzle Ring
    • Rarity: Rare
    • Limitations: Nobility, Rogues
    • +9% 2X damage chance. Reduces enemy chance to flank. Celene equip: Stealth: Attacks without triggering on-hit effects.
    Virtuosity
    • Rarity: Legendary
    • Limitations: Mage
    • +10% curse resist for allies. Zither equip: +20% Health, Power and damage resist.
    Orlesian Hennin
    • Rarity: Rare
    • Limitations: Orlesian
    • +10% stun, slow, power drain resist. Vivienne equip: +25% power and +20% curse resist.
    Promotional Events
    • September 12 - September 26: Reduced Prestige Gear slots on Legendary heroes
    • September 19 - September 26: Reduced Prestige Rune Slot unlock costs
    • September 26 - October 3: Reduced Prestige Gear slots on Epic heroes
    • October 3 - October 17: Reduced Prestige Gear slots on Legendary heroes
    Over the next few weeks, look for announcements for these events:
    • Map 2 - Zathrian's Curse, with chances for the Lady of the Forest and her werewolves, in the Werewolves' Lair event
    • Map 14 - Chateau Haine, with chances for exclusive gear, Griffonrider Leathers, in The Fourth Blight event
    • Map 10 - The Blackmarsh, with chances for exclusive gear, Vigilance, in the Lost Dragon Bones event
    • Map 3 - The Deep Roads, with chances for Runic Golem and other Golems, in the Legion of Steel event
    Lost Dragon Bones
    As part of the new Lost Dragon Bones PVE Event, Queen of the Blackmarsh has been given a revamp, and a new exclusive gear will be made available.

2* Queen of the Blackmarsh
    - Ability: Attacks all with a 75% chance each to stun, slow, or drain 35% power.
    - Auras: +50% health and power to Creatures and Spirits. +10% 2X damage chance and +5% bonus damage for allies. When hit, reverts 10% of damage received, and heals allies +30%. +50% bonus damage vs Warriors. On ally death, grants allies +25% power. Reduces enemy chance to flank.
    - Health: 23975 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 2599 (0.0% change overall)

Vigilance
    • Rarity: Legendary
    • Limitations: Warrior
    • +10% power, health, and all effect resists. +5% bonus damage.
    Orlesian Group Update
    Several Orlesian heroes have had their stats rebalanced to be in line with the current guidelines, along with a few full revamps.

2* Duke Prosper
    - Upgrade to 2*
    - Ability: Attacks a row and drains 60% power, with 35% chance to stun. Marks a target: Allies target the mark and deal 20% bonus damage.
    - Auras: Stealth: Attacks without triggering on-hit effects. +60% health, power drain, and slow resist for Orlesians and Nobility. Converts 5% of damage dealt by allies into power. +75% power and stun immunity for Leopold. More likely to attack the back row. -35% slow resist.
    - Health: 6371 (39.3% change overall)
    - Power: 3651 (32.5% change overall)

2* Leopold
    - Upgrade to 2*
    - Add Nobility group
    - Ability: Attacks all and curses health, with 50% chance each to stun or drain 50% power.
    - Auras: +50% health and power for allies. +75% curse and stun resist for Orlesian. +25% damage resist, +75% all effect resists, and +15% 2X damage chance for Duke Prosper. When allies attack, all enemies take 3% of damage dealt. -25% stun and power drain resist.
    - Health: 18210 (31.6% change overall)
    - Power: 3035 (31.5% change overall)

1* Marshal Proulx
    - Ability: Attacks a single target, and grants allies 25% power. 25% self heal. 5% chance to assassinate.
    - Auras: +30% health and power to Orlesians and Warriors (stacking). +10% damage resist for allies. +50% Defender. Curse immunity for Gaspard de Chalons. When hit, allies gain +20% power. On death, allies heal +50%. More likely to attack the back row. -10% power.
    - Health: 9603 (20.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1924 (4.9% change overall)

2* Zither
    - Ability: Attacks all enemies with 75% chance each to slow or drain 35% power. Allies gain +5% bonus damage and 2X damage chance.
    - Auras: +50% health and power, +40% slow resist, and +15% damage resist for allies. When allies attack, allies gain +15% health and power, and +4% damage resist. On death, allies heal +100% and gain +10% bonus damage. -10% power, -5% 2X damage chance, and -35% slow resist.
    - Health: 8929 (1.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1558 (7.2% change overall)

2* Empress Celene
    - Ability: Attacks one enemy and stuns. 50% chance to attack again and drain 50% power. Grants allies +35% power and health.
    - Auras: +50% health, power, and curse resist for allies. +20% damage resist for Orlesians and Nobility. When hit, enemies lose 10% status effect resists. Converts 5% damage dealt or received by allies into power and health for allies. -15% all effect resists.
    - Health: 8849 (-8.5% change overall)
    - Power: 1812 (-14.1% change overall)

1* Professor Frederic
    - Health: 13037 (189.1% change overall)
    - Power: 1782 (-44.2% change overall)

2* Evangeline
    - Health: 11545 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 3291 (58.4% change overall)

1* Elite Harlequin
    - Health: 7371 (76.1% change overall)
    - Power: 1407 (-50.6% change overall)

3* Grand Enchanter Vivienne
    - Health: 10985 (66.6% change overall)
    - Power: 1894 (-41.7% change overall)

1* Marjolaine
    - Health: 8179 (58.4% change overall)
    - Power: 1782 (-34.6% change overall)

2* Duke Cyril
    - Health: 9157 (33.7% change overall)
    - Power: 3034 (-33.5% change overall)

2* Warden Commander Clarel
    - Health: 10238 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1728 (-8.3% change overall)

2* Gamordan Stormrider Dragonling
    - Health: 8107 (-10.6% change overall)
    - Power: 2492 (0.0% change overall)

3* Advisor Leliana
    - Health: 12931 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 3348 (-11.0% change overall)

3* Hivernal
    - Health: 31935 (-7.2% change overall)
    - Power: 3473 (-4.1% change overall)

3* Sandy Howler
    - Health: 25738 (-5.2% change overall)
    - Power: 2949 (-6.7% change overall)

1* Ser Stroud
    - Health: 15291 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1151 (-14.2% change overall)

1* Snowy Wyvern
    - Health: 15454 (-11.0% change overall)
    - Power: 3599 (-4.9% change overall)

3* Lambert Van Reeves
    - Health: 14662 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1918 (-23.2% change overall)

2* Blackwall
    - Health: 17066 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 2463 (-24.7% change overall)

3* Vivienne
    - Health: 9631 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 3112 (-25.8% change overall)

1* Maliphant
    - Health: 7312 (19.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1859 (-46.7% change overall)

2* Grey Warden Genevieve
    - Health: 14807 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 2859 (-29.0% change overall)

1* Santa Blackwall
    - Health: 7345 (-6.3% change overall)
    - Power: 1798 (-27.0% change overall)

2* Riordan
    - Health: 10194 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 2807 (-35.1% change overall)

2* Mother Giselle
    - Health: 14955 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1277 (-37.1% change overall)

1* Fairbanks
    - Health: 7556 (0.0% change overall)
    - Power: 1643 (-40.2% change overall)

2* Advisor Morrigan
    - Health: 13037 (-8.5% change overall)
    - Power: 1487 (-32.4% change overall)

3* Thom Rainier
    - Health: 19536 (-4.5% change overall)
    - Power: 2604 (-60.8% change overall)

3* Knight-Enchanter Vivienne
    - Health: 13084 (-8.7% change overall)
    - Power: 2033 (-61.3% change overall)

Release_2554

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Hate to immediately rain on the parade, but something seems wrong already.

I threw together 2x Celene, 2x Endrin, and Leo. That's 175% curse resist for the 3 Orlesians not counting gear.
    Found an opponent of DM and 4x AL. Down to 150% curse resist for the 3 Orlesians, not counting gear.

My Orlesians were health cursed by the ALs the entire battle, and power cursed by DM until she (DM) was finally defeated.

I've got the battle recorded and can upload if you'd like to see it Lyeshal?
    xXx nog xXx
    xXx ! xXx

Comment

QoTBM updated, pleasant surprise.
      Hero Analyst

Comment

Such a shame to see Thom so nerfed in damage...
        But on the other hand I'm really happy for the revamped Orlesians!

Comment

Patch Notes 8.7.19:

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post
          Content for the next few weeks has been added to the game. Here's what you'll find with this update:

Several Spirit heroes have had their stats rebalanced to be in line with the current guidelines, along with a few full revamps.

2* Evangeline
          - Health: 11545 (45.6% change overall)
          - Power: 2078 (-71.1% change overall)

Release_2550
          Patch Notes 9.18.19:

Several Orlesian heroes have had their stats rebalanced to be in line with the current guidelines, along with a few full revamps.

2* Evangeline
          - Health: 11545 (0.0% change overall)
          - Power: 3291 (58.4% change overall)

Release_2554
          Ummmmm, what??

Edit: I mean, if there is a formula for calc'ing the new stats - and everything in the world is balanced once this formula is applied, then I guess I'm asking why Eva was stripped of health, and then almost immediately given it right back...
          xXx nog xXx
          xXx ! xXx

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_nog_xXx View Post
            Patch Notes 8.7.19:

Patch Notes 9.18.19:

Ummmmm, what??

Edit: I mean, if there is a formula for calc'ing the new stats - and everything in the world is balanced once this formula is applied, then I guess I'm asking why Eva was stripped of health, and then almost immediately given it right back...
            As part of this revamp review, we discovered Evangeline was previously assigned the wrong stat group for power, causing the previous calculation to be too low. She's where she should be now.

Comment

I've got the battle recorded and can upload if you'd like to see it Lyeshal?
              Sure. Make sure the gear is showing. Always include gear in your calculations.

Comment

Sure. Make sure the gear is showing. Always include gear in your calculations.
                I will upload it to YT and link it here. I did not capture gear in the video though - there is no gear equippable by DM or AL that can lower opponent curse resist, is there?
                xXx nog xXx
                xXx ! xXx

Comment

Is there any update on the 'The Right Armor' new gear drops?
                  Just wondering if it contains the latest items you can get from the events.

If not, what map event items can be found currently in The Right Armor Quest?

Thanks, RR

Comment

Lyeshal could you let us know when we can expect the update for the sluggish scrolling when assigning heroes to squad?
                    Ally code: 598-553-425

Comment

Originally posted by Williams RR View Post
                      Is there any update on the 'The Right Armor' new gear drops?
                      Just wondering if it contains the latest items you can get from the events.

If not, what map event items can be found currently in The Right Armor Quest?

Thanks, RR
                      AFAIK, all new gear that was introduced before the update should be on the right armor and all raids.
                      Hero Analyst

Comment

I will upload it to YT and link it here. I did not capture gear in the video though - there is no gear equippable by DM or AL that can lower opponent curse resist, is there?
                        I found the same opponent and made a new recording. I have included gear on both sides. Both of my Celenes and my Leo have over 200% curse resist based off auras and gear. With the only negative curse aura coming from opponent DM at -25% (no opponent gear to affect this) - my 3 Orlesians have well over 100% curse resist and should not be cursed at all in this battle. And yet in the video you can clearly see my Celenes getting health and power cursed throughout the battle. Something is not calc'ing correctly - as if one, or both, of the revamped card auras is not "wired up" on the back-end or something...

xXx nog xXx
                        xXx ! xXx

Comment

Originally posted by Vichea View Post
                          Lyeshal could you let us know when we can expect the update for the sluggish scrolling when assigning heroes to squad?
                          As stated previously, anything affecting roster changes requires a client update, so you'll have to wait until we can do another one of those. I'm sorry I don't have better news about that. It's not something we see locally on our development boxes, so it's really difficult to troubleshoot.

Comment

as if one, or both, of the revamped card auras is not "wired up" on the back-end or something
                            Hm, they're wired up and the auras look correct. Quite odd.

Comment

Something is not calc'ing correctly - as if one, or both, of the revamped card auras is not "wired up" on the back-end or something...
                              Weird the battle begins before the animation of bonus ended up. At 01:30 you see that happens a glitch on animation of AL atack.
                              Ally Code: 815-498-411

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X