Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possesed Ogre Commander was very sad. In a poker game, three Kitties and The Dark Theurge won everything he had, including his house, and now he was ugly and homeless.

Where could he live now? Maybe it was time to find a new place, the city isn't a nice place for a homeless. Looking for a remote place where he could be alone, he decided to go to the Tellari swamps. He had heard rumours about a beast living there, that sounded like being a good place for ugly and homeless people. If there's room for a beast, probably there's also for two!

He soon learned that the Beast of the Tellary Swamps was very different from what he had imagined. And to his surprise, she seemed delighted to hear his war stories, and how his Demon's team beated the powerful Fereldens again and again.

The Beast of Tellari Swamps had a lot of pity about that big guy. Most of people she know was prideful and presumptuous, but POC (as she liked to call him) was humble, always ready to sacrifice himself on bahalf of a victory in which kitties will enjoy the glory; she almost cried when POC showed her his Golden Prince's Raiment. It was only a matter of time that the pity became affection, and the affection became love.

POC was very happy talking and laughing with the Beast of Tellari Swamps; he almost couldn't believe when she told him "call me Yavana". But he was always afraid to talk with her about his sentiments, because she was sooooo nice!! And her family of Witches of the Wilds was told to have a huge secret fortune (who knows why they still liked to live in that pesky swamps!), while he was a ugly homeless living in a cave. And to make things worse, Yavana had a sister called Morrigan who never was kind with him as Yavana was; he didn't know if Morrigan was jealous of Yavana, or if she simply disliked him (who could reproach her for this?).

But the fortune finally helped POC. A team of slow, white heroes, leaded by Advisor Cullen, were hunting the Witches of the Wild in the name of the Inquisition. POC had saved some Vestmentes of the Dragon Hunter, in which the kitties have never been interested, and distributed them among the Whitches of the Wilds. Teaming with the Witches, POC gave them a strong help on draining the inquisitor's power, while absorbing a big part ot their attacks. The victory felt in the witches side, but POC was seriously injured; Yavana was crying at his side, while Morrigan (regretful of her past behavior) was helping her wise mother Flemeth to prepare a healing potion, which in the end saved POC's life. Kisses and tears rained after the first signs of improvement, and soon they arranged a marriage date in which The Dark Theurge and Morrigan were accompanying the couple. Only the kitties were missing, but the wise Flemeth was right: wedding dresses and kitties aren't a good couple.

Ally Code: 362-689-939

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2018-02-11 a las 20.13.07.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	2266227 Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2018-02-11 a las 20.13.47.png
Views:	1
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	2266228
    Ally Code: 362-689-939

Comment

Cursed Love - Lord Woolsley X Witherfang
      The demon stared out at her from the farmstead towards the Brecilian Forest from which he wandered all those years ago, his blazing red eyes entranced by her mystical aura. No longer would his love be caged by the wooden-walls that fenced him. No longer would the of his passion be bound to a farm. He would see her again one day, or so he hoped in the core of his fiery heart. She was so much like him, and how he hoped she would remember him. Indeed, they were once two star-crossed creatures of the fade, so long ago.

Though many say demons and spirits cannot truly feel, the wise elf and the spirit of love that united the two believed otherwise. It was a warm and tender flame between the two - one that made even the elf blush through all his stoicism. Yet a seeming eternity in the fade could never be enough, for one day they were pulled apart through the void itself, and bound to the bodies of beasts that defied their very nature. It was a grueling twist of fate.

She was thrown into the form of a wolf and forced to seek vengeance at the behest of an elf who dabbled in forbidden bloodmagic. Her kind and gentle nature was eroded away to the bestial bloodthirst that would have better suited a demon. It would have been a boon had this been the purpose for which he was summoned, but alas, it was not. He was instead thrown into the form of a Goat, a truly benign creature of the peaceful farmstead. Was it not cruel enough that they be separated? How the two loathed their forms, yet the decades would force them to grow accustomed to the changes. Tales of an evil wolf in the wilds of the Brecilian Forest would arise, as would rumor of a fortune-telling goat...

One day, when the purpose for which each had been summoned had long-been forgotten, Lord Woolsley, as he was now ironically called, whispered to the young farmer boy. "Master Jimmy, might thou free me, so I might find my love? For I have brought fortune and happiness to your family for years, please open this accursed latch!" The young boy looked at him, confused, but smiled nonetheless and released the latch on the gate. Surely he would receive a beating from his father for allowing their family goat loose. This was a kindness Woolsley would not hesitate to one day repay.

With the fervor of a firestorm, Lord Woolsley burst forwards towards the Brecilian Forrest, his cloven hooves smashing into the dirt with every gallop. How he couldn't wait to see his beloved once more, but how soon he was lost. Woolsley looked desperately, conversing with a mischievous Shade and a kindly Rhyming Tree who gave him directions for temple as ancient as his love - and it was for a brief moment that he saw her behind its broken walls of stone.

She was beautiful - even in the form of a beast, the wolf. Her fur was white with vines that wrapped around her like Elfroot, and her eyes were blue like the skies above. He stepped forwards towards her, standing tall to flaunt his antlers, his fur the color of a blazing sunset. She stepped forward, enthralled. Was this him, my beloved from the fade? she thought.

As the two wandered towards one another, a growl resounded from the wilderness, and soon followed Werewolves. One lunged at Lord Woolsley as another threw itself under him, trying to knock Woolsley on his side. It rendered him helpless. No longer could he command flames like a mage or wither the minds of a lesser creature.

A tear filled the eyes of the two loves as Woolsley bucked the werewolf away. He stopped to look back at her for a brief second, and he knew it was her. As the Werewolves prepared for a second attack, the white wolf howled at them to stop. She mourned the distance between her and her beloved as Woolsely ran away from deadly encounter in the Brecilian Forest. When he returned to the farm Woolsely sadly nodded towards Jimmy, Thank You.

Almost a decade would pass, and the demon Woolsley would still think of the wolf. Witherfang was what the bards now called her, at least that was what he had heard when eavesdropping on Master Jimmy. Yet whispers of her had grown silent in the aftermath of the Fifth Blight, something he had hoped she too had survived. Asking of Jimmy one more time; the gates were opened and he set hoof to the Brecilian Forest, but was greeted with only a silence. He looked through every temple passage, and found nothing. Was she gone? Was she freed back into the fade? Tears of anguish poured from his eyes as he shuffled back to the farm.

Instead of returning to Master One-Eyed Jimmy, Lord Woolsley stared at his reflection in the cliffside lakes, wondering if there was anyone who could reunite him with his love. He heard footsteps through the verdant pathways, and rose to see an unusual party of travelers approaching. His heart burned like it had never burned before as he readied himself for a fight. There was a being in armor, accompanied by a dwarf, a human, and an elf who looked so very familiar. If he could not be united with her in Thedas, perhaps he could see her once more in the fade. Perhaps...

He was denied this, for instead of drawing swords they asked him to return to the farm. There, One-Eyed Jimmy was waiting, and petted the goat along its crimson mane. He was not entirely alone in a world of mortals, but Lord Woolsley could only gaze up at the breach that had now filled the sky with tears of flame...

So ended the ballad of Lord Woolsley...

This was fun! If eligible, I would also love a Demon's Advocate.
      Ally Code - 589-888-675

Comment

Antivan Love - the Ambassador and the Crow

Josephine hadn’t anticipated the evening turning out this way.

Everything had gone swimmingly – the catering, the decorations, and even the weather was absolutely perfect for this diplomatic dinner she had prepared for the Sorintosos, who had expressed their interest in establishing trading relations with the recently reinstated Montilyet Trading Company.

What she hadn’t planned on was the family of guests unmasking themselves as her potential assassins before the hors d’oeuvre platter had even been uncovered. It reminded her of when she had unknowingly faced an assassin across a table before, and she cursed herself for not recognizing the signs sooner. It seemed that, much like the House of Repose had replaced the Comte Boisvert at their scheduled meeting at Val Royeaux all those years ago, the Sorintoso clan had also been unfortunately displaced by this cunning group of killers, who were hell-bent on making something of a display of murdering the former Ambassador of the Inquisition.

And she had realized their true intent all too late.

Fortunately for her, someone must have been aware of the issue and had come to her rescue, because the moment daggers were drawn, the room had exploded into chaos, for which it appeared her would-be assassins had not been prepared. A well-timed smoke bomb had enabled her to escape to the hall, closing and barring the heavy doors with a divan from under a side window. For a moment, she glanced down the hall behind her, hoping all of her enemies were in the room ahead of her, and no one was lying in wait in the side halls as backup.

After only a second or two, however, she returned her attentions to the doors. Wide-eyed, she watched through the keyhole as a shadowy figure danced through the smoke, quickly turning the family of assassins to the assassinated themselves – the most gruesome part of the Game being played out right in her own dining room. The sounds and sights made her stomach roll and very nearly banished any hunger she had harbored before.

She briefly wondered if this assassin of assassins was competing with these imposters for her as a target…

And then, silence. It was ended almost as quickly as it had started.

“You can come back in, Lady Montilyet. I mean you no harm,” an Antivan accent assured her.

She hesitated, and then moved the divan back before cautiously opening the doors. There, sitting casually in one of her dining chairs, was an elf clad all in black, his blonde hair pulled back in a half-ponytail, a sly grin plastered to his face. He had one leg draped over the arm of the chair, and he had already procured a cloth, with which he had busied himself cleaning his blades.

Josephine’s heels were rather loud on the tile, now, and she picked up her skirts as she dodged the mess on the floor.

“Ah, there we are.”

The elf, finished wiping his daggers, sheathed the weapons and jumped to his feet. The swiftness of the action caused her to gasp in surprise, until he gave her a flourishing bow.

“I am Zevran,” he said. “And you, my dear, are the fortunate survivor of this amateur attempt at assassination…all thanks to a tip from a mutual friend of ours.”

“A ‘mutual friend?’” she asked, wondering who had contacted this elf with enough information to help her. Common sense told her the answer, though, just as he voiced it.

“The Nightingale whispered to the Crow,” he said cryptically as he straightened, “and the Crow saved your life.” The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled and looked her up and down. “And, if I may be so bold, I am certainly glad that I did. It would have been a shame indeed for such a beautiful woman to be slain in cold blood.”

“I…thank you,” she replied, heat rising in her cheeks. “But how did Leliana anticipate this? What did she find out about the Sorintosos?” She was beginning to regret the fact that she was no longer in the Inquisition, and thus no longer privy to all the revealing reports that the Nightingale used to obtain.

Zevran smirked. “Unfortunately, I must inform you that the Sorintosos you expected to meet do not exist…and they never did. You did your research, yes. But all of the Sorintosos’ credentials were forgeries, commissioned by a rival family from Orlais. I have proof here,” he said, withdrawing a roll of parchment from his belt. As he dropped it onto the table, however, he cocked his head at her curiously. “But surely we can discuss this more over dinner?” He gestured to the steaming dishes that were yet covered with their silver domes. “It would be a shame for all this food to go to waste and…” his eyes glittered in the candlelight, “There is something deliciously romantic about foiled assassination plots, no?”

Her blush intensified, especially after he took a carnation from the vase on the dinner table and approached, tucking it into the hair above her ear. “Well…I suppose you are right. But…” she glanced down at the bodies, “Can we move it to the parlor?”

==

And that, dear readers, was how Josephine Montilyet began her romantic journey with the elven Crow.

--------------------------------
        Ally Code: 244-767-754
        Guild: Top F2P
        Team: Top F2P Hanged Man
        ----------------------------------
        Ally Code: 244-767-754
        ----------------------------------

Comment

Hit but Forever a Miss

- should be 999 words as per wordcounter.net (i had to delete so much to make it below 1k hahaha)
          Ally Code: 713 157 916

~~~~

Anora made sure she was of beauty, grace and elegance as she walked beside her prince-consort- no, rather ---her king and second husband, Aedan Cousland. Arm in arm they graced the red carpet walkway and golden streamers that adorned Val Royeoux for the Thedas Diplomacy Pact. Oh yes, Loghain would have a fighting fit as he rolled angry in his grave that Anora did indeed heed the Warden's words that they should at least attempt to bring a peace between the two nations. 'It was better to be at peace at war' he would say.

Crowd applaused. A lone arrow whizzed past the Ferelden monarch, the pointed weapon cleanly flying in between the heads of Anora and Aedan, with Aedan's ears being slightly nicked.

A warning perhaps?

The sudden danger caused everyone to an uproar, and the most loyal of the Lion Guards of Orlais proceeded to corral the royals in The Winter Palace . A tall, loose and slightly rusty armored guard, whose whole body was covered in armor gruffed as they went to violently rip Aedan from his queen. "NO- Anora!" he said, his arms trying to pry himself away, but the guard had already pushed him to the throngs of other shinier armored Lions "You are hurt! The Hero of the Fourth Blight must be saved!" The gruff voice said. Aedan had to pause as he was being pulled to safety by the fact that 'Hero of the Fourth Blight' sounded... childish. Almost--- taunting coming from the rusty armored guard.

----

Anora was fighting on her own to keep beside her husband, but when she heard the voice in the rusty armor she could do nothing but stare. That voice was ever so familiar, and it haunted her teenage years for years and years that came. Only when the same rusty armored guard held her and whisked her away to a secluded alley did Anora ask "How?"

The guard removed their helmet, and the very first thing that popped out was the most michievous smile and point ears that only an elf could have. "Hey Ano--" Sera wasn't able to finish her sentence as Anora slapped her.

"What's that for eh?" Sera said, only slightly miffed that her old romance decided to hit her rather than go and kiss her up the wall as if there was no tomorrow. "Don't you tell me you're queenliness got into your head 'Nor?" she asked, the nickname a try at memory.

"How dare you! You could have killed him!" Anora shouted hysterically. "You could have killed the Hero of the Fourth f*cking blight and I would have..." she heaved, and laid her back on the wall, she would have had lost another husband. Aedan once a prince-consort now the king at the fact that Aedan had spent all his time out of spotlight to actually woo Anora into the fact that he did love her, and would prove to her that she could love him too.

Sera shrugged, uncaring. "It wasn't even that big, and you know how good I am' yeah? You should know I never miss me' mark. Jeez." Sera removed all her armor as she slumped beside Anora, her shoulder trying to nudge the human into calming down. "What happened to you Nor? I thought you'd be happy to see me? You told me last time you'd love to have us together again right? Took a long while, but better late that never 'innit?" Sera's smile was still painted on her face.

Sera, only known back then as Red Hood' watched the female human's finesse as she was able to charm and get into trouble but also get to safety without any fight. Something Sera lacked..

Their teenage years passed in a whirlwind of fun and excitement, all while Anora still tutored to become royalty. Sera was no doubt confident that despite the duties Anora had, the human would choose her when the time came. Their fun and skills would no doubt win over the boring and routine life monarchy held.

The elf had fallen madly, deeply in love with her quick witted, sharp tongued human friend and lover. Even though Sera had never said it outright. Sera knew Anora would come back, and Anora would gladly still shun everything just for her.

Anora was crying now as she looked at Sera, memories came flooding back, she remembered everything, their promises, their escapades, their cold nights turning into warm slumber and everything in between. But Anora had never fell short of telling Sera that nothing could happen between them, that Anora would always choose duty over passion. That was something Sera had never understood or accepted.

"You're still blind." the Queen said. "I wish you weren't so." Her heart ached, but she knew what her choice was in the end, it was not her fault that Sera decided and hoodwinked herself otherwise.

A moment passed in between them, Sera thought that Anora might kiss her, the passion would flare and they could run away. Standing up as elegantly as she could, Anora spoke, clipped "Stop being selfish Sera. You know I have chosen my path. I will never turn away from that choice."

The story would have been longer, but Aedan and had burst from the side door, halting any more words between the two females. "Are you alright? The guards said they never wear anything rusty, I was so stupid." Anora hushed him as Aedan turned to look at the dumbfounded elf and the rusty armor beside her. Before Aedan could speak Anora touched his cheek and turned his attention back to her.

"She saved me my darling, the madman ran away butt naked and humiliated." she whispered at him with a small sad smile. "Come, let us tell the other's that everything is alright." Aedan looked back at the elf who seemed to stare into space, he gave his thanks and bowed.

Arm in arm the King and Queen of Ferelden walked away, back into Royalty.

~~~~

Fin.

Comment

Guard Captain Aveline (GCA) and Sir Wesley Vallen (SWV) - an alternative tale- with a much happier ending than the one told in DA2
            The two happily befriended warriors, maid Aveline and Sir Wesley Vallen (SWV) were on their way to Ferelden, to take on the positions as Captains of the guards men in Kirkwall. While they were resting on the roadside of a well travelled merchant road the ground shook and opened; and out came a horde of Blighted Ogres and Seekers. The two friends fought valiantly side by side hacking and slashing in perfect synchrony at their mortal enemies but eventually SWV started to weaken from an old wound to his leg, and as muscle and sinew tore, he fell limp the ground. He was slashed close to his left eye and couldn’t see his enemies clearly, through his blood soaked brow. GCA sensing that her beloved SWV was in imminent danger fought her way to her friends side, completely oblivious for her own safety.
            She knew she would have to get to him before the ogres took higher ground against her travelling companion. Alone she knew will have to walk the earth, without the one she holds most dearly. With the last ounce of her strength she took out the ogre commander decapitating his head in one almighty blow; knowing that the horde will continue to swarm the land with him alive.
            As she surveyed the battlefield she found SWV lying on the ground blood puoring out of his left side of his eye. “Wesley – please do not leave me” she cried. Wesley was mortally wounded but nonetheless alive. He had taken out at least sixty six of the accursed creatures from the dark depths, before falling. As GCA approach his side, looking at her he said -so as long you are live I die knowing that l have kept you safe. He swore to her that he will travel through one thousand dead spiritual realms to find her in the afterlife.
            GCA not accepting the cruel fate yelled to an approaching flying beast - she recognised to be none other beast Dragon Morrigan from distance and sensing that she was observing the two warriors, as they fought. Alhough she knew that these changelings were unpredictable, they often choose to take the side good. GCA yelled to Dragon Morrigen so that she would notice her again and for somehow for the winged beast to come to her aid. Morrigen started to land and change into her human female self. As she raised her staff, a blinding light flashed and smoked waft into dying breath of SWV, bringing him back to life.
            Colour appeared on his cheek and soon SWV was slowly standing up and beaming at his beloved Aveline, completely healed of his injuries. Aveline was overjoyed, she kissed her brave travelling companion and dearest friend, swearing that she too will never leave his side long, as in this life or the next.
            SWV kneeled at her feet, finding his silver ring that he meant to give Aveline when they arrive safely at the gate of Kirkwall, and asked GCA for her hand in marriage. Aveline accepted sealing their love – and with the option blessing of Dragon Morrigan.
            by AO/ OLS
            ally code 367-682-111

Comment

Harvesting Love

Once upon a time in Dragon Age, a giant hero of great beauty, tired of fighting and practicing the dark arts of magic decided to embark on a journey in search of happiness throughout Thedas. He traveled across Ferelden, Orlais and Tevinter Empire as well, and although he found a lot of ladies,
              heroines and beautiful female warriors willing to offer their love, Harvester Orsino, what is our hero's name, didn´t find what he was searching.

But one day, while he was drinking a cold beer in a tavern full of different characters, his eyes fell on a handsome looking dwarf. He was Oghren, and as soon as he saw it, he knew immediately that his search was over and that what he was looking for was sitting right in front of him. When the eyes of both crossed, the flame of love was lit. The following days were really wonderful and love filled their lives but Thedas is a kingdom of strong beliefs and people quickly began to speak badly of that relationship.

The story came to the ears of Magister Dorian and Imperial Archon and as punishment for what they considered an unnatural union and with the help of their magic, they turned the Harvester into a horrible creature and the poor Oghren was bligthed. Separated and cursed, his legend grew throughout the kingdom, shaking many citizen´s soul who didn´t understand how they could be treated in such a cruel way.

Although it seems that this love story didn´t end too well, it was actually the beginning of a new era in which any character could seek the love where he wanted without importance of faction, class, ability or gender and without being looked down or punished again by nobody, of course.

Ally code: 944-362-585

Comment

История любви Наголопы и Шмоплз!

это было весною...
                зеленою травою
                длиноухий шмоплз
                подползал к наголопе...

наголопа не дура -
                засекла лютозайца
                и копытом лягнула
                когда тот чуть привстал...

уши тут же обвисли
                и упали на землю,
                приподнявшись немного
                шпоплз тихо сказал:

о корова, отдайся!
                не мычи, не лягайся!
                от тебя я теленка
                прямо тут вот хочу!

отвечает буренка
                лютозайцу-котенку:
                "мой дружок лопоухий
                ты стараешься зря

не рожу я, дурашка
                ни кота, ни барашка
                ни теленка, ни зайку
                надувная ведь я"

"ты лошадка не ругайся
                и конечно не сдувайся"
                заяц нежно говорил
                и к лошадке подходил

не горюй, не плачь лошадка
                будет все у нас так сладко
                раза два, а может пять!
                давай делать жеребят!

заяц уши вновь поднял
                и ко крупу зашагал
                лапу быстро положил
                и немножко наклонил

вымя гладил и ласкал,
                копыта нежно целовал,
                хвостик ей протер немножко
                и слегка привстал на ножки...

лошадка больше не лягала,
                а почему-то лишь мычала
                тут опустим мы процесс
                только скажем был там секс!

А суть басни такова:
                Любите всех пока зеленая трава!!

стихи:
                код союзника 957-592-745
                937-953-916

иллюстрации:
                код союзника 327-946-546

музыкальное сопровождение:
                отсутствует
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Seva Salo View Post

А суть басни такова:

Надо бы хоть гуглоперевод приложить, а то не поймет никто)))

Comment

Amazing russian creative, he deserve 50 cri, that's a wonderful love story Oo

Comment

Forgive my English !

Life was dark and static. Mostly boring. Damp. He spent his waking hours in dreams of the past and dreams of the future. Or maybe he wasn’t awake. Or asleep. As if it meant anything, anymore.
                      The only thing that kept him grounded was the occasional touch of a creature passing by. Fur. Naked skin. Sometimes just the movement of air as something scurried nearby.
                      People came. The worthy ones. But most of them did not respond to his greetings, running around, buying precious artefacts, leaving without a word. He knew they were disgusted by his appearance and disturbed by his stench. But as their host, he still believed he deserved some consideration. Usually there was none.
                      But he was happy they bought things : swords, helmets, staffs of great magic and amazing schematics designed in far away lands. It meant gold and gold meant life again. The problem was the mirror.
                      At the beginning he had thought it a good idea. Customers liked it. They came to alter noses, hair, jaw lines, tattoos and the height of their brows. But then they stopped buying. They would come only for the mirror. Purple eyes. Yellow lips. A moustache. Some would come twice a week. Twice a day. They still did not greet him. They just stared and altered, again and again. They were so vain. He liked to believe he had never been that vain when he was younger, even though deep down he knew he probably had.
                      So, he started commenting on their tastes. Some of them did not care. Some others asked him for advice. The last ones became aggressive when insulted. The mirror did not give him the money he needed to come back to the life he desired, but it helped ease his loneliness. Even arguments and threats were better than silence.

And then one day, she came.
                      He did not recall inviting her, as he had no clue who she was. He first thought she was Qunari, as she had those incredible horns upon her head, but he realised they were just part of an elaborate hat. She entered, glared at the premises, evidently not impressed, then carefully — gracefully — descended towards him. She had to be from Orlais, she had the look of it. And she was incredibly beautiful, from her dark eyelashes to the heels of her boots.
                      She did not glance at him and he found himself speechless. She had a staff, bristling with energy, that she used in a very nonchalant way to fend off the invisible nugs and even Chauncey the bear sat in awe (or maybe fear) as she walked by.
                      “Hello dear”, she said in a husky voice as she made her way to the mirror.
                      His heart missed a beat. She was not from Orlais, she lacked their weird accent.
                      But who was she?
                      She had stopped and was staring in the dark surface of that wretched mirror.
                      He felt sick. She was so perfect, in every way, was she really going to change anything ? Why ? What ? Not those amazing eyes ! Not this delightful nose ! He had to do something.
                      “No, no, don’t!” he shouted.
                      She turned back.
                      “You were saying, sweetheart?”
                      He did not answer. She smiled and moved towards the staff stall. He breathed in relief. He was unable to move, unable to follow her as she strolled around him, but she had stepped away from the mirror and it was all that mattered.
                      Suddenly she appeared at his left side. She gently pushed his book aside, leaned forward and kissed him softly on his crinkled cheek.
                      “Thank you, dear, that was sweet.”
                      And then she left. He had mist in his eyes, he barely discerned her silhouette as she made her way to the door.
                      He felt desperate.
                      But he also felt younger. He had not moved a toe for a very long time, but he found in himself the burning desire to raise a hand to that cheek, where she had planted a kiss. It maybe took him a day, or a week, maybe more, but he made it. And when his wrinkled fingers finally touched his skin, he found it warmer and softer than it had been in centuries.

He had spent tons of gold to research an elixir of youth, hired magisters, keepers and apostates from every corner of Thedas, bought numerous books, tablets and scrolls, sent agents to the very limits of the known world... And for all that time, the answer had been there, in the kiss of a stranger…
                      But now… he had to hope she would come back.
                      And so he went back into his dreams of the past, and dreams of the future — dreams with a face, now — waiting…

My ally code : 458 - 349 - 956
                      In Game : Carver le Retour and... Carver le Retour as well (don't ask).

Comment

Originally posted by Seva Salo View Post
                        История любви Наголопы и Шмоплз!

это было весною...
                        зеленою травою
                        длиноухий шмоплз
                        подползал к наголопе...

наголопа не дура -
                        засекла лютозайца
                        и копытом лягнула
                        когда тот чуть привстал...

уши тут же обвисли
                        и упали на землю,
                        приподнявшись немного
                        шпоплз тихо сказал:

о корова, отдайся!
                        не мычи, не лягайся!
                        от тебя я теленка
                        прямо тут вот хочу!

отвечает буренка
                        лютозайцу-котенку:
                        "мой дружок лопоухий
                        ты стараешься зря

не рожу я, дурашка
                        ни кота, ни барашка
                        ни теленка, ни зайку
                        надувная ведь я"

"ты лошадка не ругайся
                        и конечно не сдувайся"
                        заяц нежно говорил
                        и к лошадке подходил

не горюй, не плачь лошадка
                        будет все у нас так сладко
                        раза два, а может пять!
                        давай делать жеребят!

заяц уши вновь поднял
                        и ко крупу зашагал
                        лапу быстро положил
                        и немножко наклонил

вымя гладил и ласкал,
                        копыта нежно целовал,
                        хвостик ей протер немножко
                        и слегка привстал на ножки...

лошадка больше не лягала,
                        а почему-то лишь мычала
                        тут опустим мы процесс
                        только скажем был там секс!

А суть басни такова:

стихи:
                        код союзника 957-592-745
                        937-953-916

иллюстрации:
                        код союзника 327-946-546

музыкальное сопровождение:
                        отсутствует
                        WOW, we demand the continuation of this saga

Comment

there was one time ... a man in blue and a woman in red. They live without suspecting the existence of the other. They did not know what their fate was doing to them. Dorian, a great wizard who walked through the woods and picked up herbs one day, heard the shouts of men. He went behind a bush and what to see. A fabulous girl fights against five thieves with her shiny bow. At the same time, three of them were already lying on the ground pierced by her arrows. When Dorian saw this unrighteousness, he joined the battle with the words "Abra Cadabra, sim salabim-frozen," and in a moment all five robbers stood on ice pendants. Then the woman in red turned with a bow in her hand ready to release the arrow and pierce the magician who helped her. At the moment of meeting, they both understand that they have not met a beautiful man-woman. Then Dorian leans on his pole and tells her, "What's up, babe, needing help." she needs to be scared, I have a very nasty stitch under the bumper, down there low "Then Dorian told her," things to meet first, I'm Dorian the Great Wizard and are you? " My name is Sera, it's nice to meet you. Now Dorian throws the robe and starts undressing ............... what happened, we do not know. history is silent.
                          Ally code 496-119-766

Comment

ally code 933-764-549

Sorry for english

When I was tired of practicing the fight with the enormous hero of great beauty, the magic dark art with the Dragon Age, I decided to go on a journey looking for the happiness of Theda. He traveled through Ferreren, Orle, the Tevin Empire, and found many women,
                            I hope heroin and beautiful women fighters will give their love. Harzor Orcino did not find the name of the hero he was looking for.

But one day they drank cold beer in a tavern full of different characters, but his eyes fell on a gorgeous dwarf. He was Ogren, and soon, when he saw it, knew that his investigation was over, and what he was looking for sat in front of him. As the eyes passed, the flame of love blazed. The next day is really wonderful, love has filled their lives, but Teda is a country of strong faith. People have just begun to talk about this relationship soon.

The story took place in the ears of the Magister Dorian and the Imperial Archon, turned the Harvester into a horrible creature with the help of magic as a punishment considered to be an unnatural association, and the poor Oghren broke. His legend separated and baptized by the soul of many citizens who did not understand how they grew up in the whole kingdom and how they could not be treated in such a cruel way.

This love story does not seem to be very good, but in fact, no matter what characters they wanted, no matter the fraction, class, ability, gender, of course, no one can be punished.

Comment

When he first saw Alistair it was in Vigil’s keep. It was a few weeks after the battle, when he heard about it. Anders noticed him immediately, first, because he was a templar, and also because he was just so worried about everyone, especially the Wardens. He came to him among others, asked him, how is he, was he injured, and he didn’t mind at all, that he was a mage. They started to speak, and later they literally run into each other at the middle of the night, when both of them was heading to raid the kitchen. He smiled so sweetly, and offered to make him scrambled eggs as well. He accepted the offer, and the two of them ended up speaking all night well into the morning. He got to know that Alistair just recovering of a bad break up, he was single, and what he did during the Blight.
                              Next time they meet it’s on purpose now, in the evening, when everyone has retired to sleep or mind their own business. They speak, laugh, and enjoy each other’s company. The blonde changes his mind, and stays for a while. He was about to go back to help out in Redcliffe, but he is a Warden nevertheless, and he has duties here as well. He can help, train the new recruits, and anyway, he knows the most about Grey wardens, he is the only one here, who joined, before the Blight. At the end of the night, when he is a bit tipsy, he confesses, that he wants to stay partly because of Anders.
                              The mage’s heart starts to beat furiously, and doesn’t know, how to reply to this confession, so he just let it slide. For now. When he goes to bed that night, he can’t think of anything else, other than the blond templar, who is a bastard of the late King Maric. He can feel that something big is nearing, and he only gets to know, what it is, when he sees Alistair the next evening. They start to talk again, but after a drink it just clicks in, what he needs to do. He leans in, and kisses Alistair. It’s a surprise, for both of them, and an even bigger one, that he kisses back. A few minutes later they separate, and just grin at each other.
                              They don’t talk about it much. It’s not exactly a secret, but they don’t feel comfortable sharing it with others. They both know, it can’t last, not for long, not as long, as they want it, so they enjoy it, each other’s company, while they can. Alistair knows, he will be needed elsewhere, he cannot stay for long, but this is good, he wants it. He will visit every opportunity he gets, and see Anders. If Andreste is with them, it won’t be such a bad life anymore, for either of them.

Alley code: 974-222-655

Ps: English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes

Comment

There was a man in a blue and red female. They live unaware of the existence of another. They didn't know what their fate was doing to them. Master Dorian, the great wizard who once walked through the woods and picked up the grass, heard people scream. He went for a Bush and that watch. A fabulous girl fights five thieves with her brilliant worship. At the same time, three of them already lay on the ground, pierced by her arrows. When Dorian saw this unrighteousness, he joined the battle with the words "Abra Kadabra, si-salabim-frozen", and in a moment all five robbers stood on ice pendants. Then Dorian leans on his pole and says to her,"what's wrong, baby, in need of help." she needs to be scared, I got a very nasty stitch under the bumper, down low." Then he told her:" First to meet, I am Dorian a Great Magician you? "My name is Sera, it's nice to meet you. Now Dorian drops his robe and starts to undress we don't know what happened. ally code 313-665-151

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules and Disciplinary Actions

These rules set boundaries to ensure that the EA Capital Games games and forums continue to be a friendly place where members can learn and share information on a variety of computing and non-computing topics. Heroes of Dragon Age and its forums are available to players 13 and older, refrain from excessive cursing/swearing. For more information, please see this link.

By accessing the EA Capital Games applications, users agree to accept that game administrators and moderators may remove any content submitted by a player as defined below. Users agree to EA Terms of Service as well. Misrepresenting oneself to engage in illegal activity will be immediately reported to EA for legal action.

Even though these are forums to allow free expression of ideas, there are other (real) people involved and one should respect their opinions and questions as ORIGINALLY POSTED IN THE TOPIC HEADINGS. Moderators are here to uphold and enforce the Terms of Service. Freedom to express your ideas, concerns, suggestions, and feedback, does not allow you the freedom of saying anything you want when you agree to the Terms of Service.

Unless otherwise stated, courses of action will be as follows:

1. First Offense - Warning
                                2. Second Offense - 3 day ban
                                3. Third Offense - 1 week ban
                                4. Fourth Offense - Permanent ban

If you have received a Permanent ban, this will extend to all future accounts created. If you are discovered to create a new account, it will also be banned.

What is not permitted in the discussion forum:

Advertising
                                Advertising or soliciting other members to buy, sell, or peruse any products or services including other applications or accounts, along with chain letters and junk mail.

Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and closed or deleted, and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning.

Hatred
                                Racism, bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, discrimination against any race, sexual preference, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

All topics/posts will be deleted. Death threats, even joking, will be deleted and an immediate 3-day ban will be issued without warning, with further review from the Sr Moderator.

Flaming
                                Flaming includes material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing.

As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted at the moderators’ will.

Flaming or bashing of EA/CG, the devs, or the mods is not allowed. All posts/threads will be deleted.

Right to Privacy
                                You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing against another members will, information that is private and personal. Nor will you post private communication between EA Capital Games Support, other forum members, moderators, community managers, administrators, EA Capital Games employees, or partners of EA Capital Games on these forums or anywhere else.

Unless expressly endorsed by EA Capital Games, publicizing any correspondence of a private nature such as support tickets, email, Private Messages (PM) or chat logs thereof by any medium is NOT permitted.

Discussing or posting of another players spending habits will be deleted.

Spamming
                                Obvious spam (repetitive nonsense posts) will result in the poster permanently banned and all posts deleted.

Porn
                                Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene is not permitted on these forums.

Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. Forum poster will be permanently banned from the forums.

Warez
                                Providing or asking for information regarding the illegal downloading of "warez", "gamez" or any other software protected by copyright.

Future Events/Promotions
                                Any posts or threads revealing future events or promotions that were not disclosed by the Capital Games team will be deleted.

Cross-posting
                                Posting the same question in more than one forum is not allowed. Should this occur, then only the thread in the most relevant forum will be left open; all others will be locked/closed and subsequently deleted.

Cheating
                                The use of any exploits or known bugs or editing of files in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing, will result in a permanent game and forum ban.

Accusing another player of cheating will result in your post/thread being deleted and a message sent to you, stating to refrain from further accusations. If continued accusations occur, a forum ban will result. If you believe a player to be cheating, send a PM to the Community Manager with as much detail as possible.

Please privately contact the Community Manager in order to submit an inquiry regarding this behavior.

Off-Topic Posting
                                Taking over a thread by posting excessively off-topic is not allowed. Off-Topic posts and any responses will be moved to their own, new thread if possible, or else deleted.

Political Posting
                                Because political beliefs, like religion, are a personal and sensitive topic, avoid posting about politics on the forums.

Customer Support Inquiries
                                All inquiries regarding Customer Support should be routed through the online web portal for support. The Community Manager and Moderators are unable to assist with inquiries regarding support tickets. Posting your ticket number and requesting assistance on the forums will result in the post being deleted. Sending a Private Message to the Community Manager or Moderators about CSR Inquiries is not to be tolerated, and will be ignored.

Additionally, all interactions with Customer Support are considered confidential, and all issues are handled on a case-by-case basis. As such, posts containing transcripts or results of your interactions with Customer Support will be edited or deleted.

Violation of these terms is grounds for removal from EA Capital Games games and a report to Facebook.

What should I do if I see objectionable material on the forums?
                                It is important that members recognize the real-time nature of this forum: the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages, and as such depend upon you to inform them when participants or their messages are violating our policy as stated here. You must also recognize that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

To contact a moderator, please use the Flag Post function on the post represented by a flag:

What happens if I break the rules?
                                At best, your post will be edited by one of the moderators and you will be issued a warning. If the offense is more serious your post will be deleted. Posting "why was my post edited/deleted?" etc. will only make matters worse, so please don't. If a moderator has not sent you a message stating why, please send the Sr Moderator a message asking for a reason.

Should you have already been issued warnings and continue to break the rules, you will be issued an infraction - your posting privileges will be disabled for three days, but you will still be able to view the forums as a guest.

For persistent and deliberate rule-breakers your account will be "Banned". That means you are no longer welcome on these forums and/or games and your account will no longer function in them. If you re-register, your new account will be banned as well.

Posting Suggestions
                                In the attempt to create a compromise where everyone is happy, the following suggestions are also recommended:

1. Be civil and courteous. This forum is visited by people from all over the world, of different ages, genders, religions, and backgrounds, and are each entitled to their own opinion.
                                Also, see Flaming, Right to Privacy, and Hatred.

2. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum in which you are posting. This is for your own benefit - for example, a question regarding a bug or problem should be posted in the Feedback section.

3. Use the search function before posting, particularly if the question is problem oriented. Most technical questions have been answered before, and solutions are freely available.

4. Make sure that you have followed #3 before posting

5. Read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum.

6. Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

7. If you find it easier to express yourself en français, auf Deutsch, en español, in Nederlands, in Italiano, or any other language, post in the International Discussion forum. Hopefully someone who speaks the same language as you will be able to assist you. All posts in other sections (non-International) of the forums must be in English, so please make use of Google Translate if you need assistance with translation. Posting in English will allow the widest range of people to assist you.

In addition to the Forum Rules, you are bound to the general EA Terms of Service both on these forums and in the game. Links to the TOS are as follows:

EA TOS English
                                EA TOS French
                                EA TOS German
                                EA TOS Russian
                                EA TOS Spanish
                                See more
                                See less
                                Working...
                                X