This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 6.30.2021

Content for Q3 has been added to the game. Here's what you'll find with this update:

Promotions and Events

Over the next several weeks, look for announcements for these events:
    • Map 2 - Werewolves' Lair, with chances for the Lady of the Forest and her werewolves
    • Map 3 - Legion of Steel, with chances for Runic Golem and other Golems
    • Map 4 - Carta Hideout, exclusive rewards Dworkin's High Explosives and Duster armor set
    • Map 6 - Foundation, exclusive rewards The Formless One, Arlathan Focusing Crystal
    • Map 7 - The Harrowing, exclusive reward First Enchanter's Robes
    • Map 9 - Demands of the Qun, exclusive reward Vitaar of the Dragon Hunter
    • Map 10 - Lost Dragon Bones, exclusive reward Vigilance
    • Map 11 - The Crossroads, exclusive reward The Hand That Cuts
    • Map 12 - The Ancient Crypt, exclusive rewards Profane, Winter-Weight
    • Map 13 - Serpent of Nevarra, exclusive rewards Mortalitasi Cowl, Mortalitasi Staff
    • Map 14 - The Fourth Blight, exclusive reward Griffonrider Leathers
    • Map 16 - Depths of Depravity, exclusive rewards Robes of the Architect, Belt of the Architect
    • Map 17 - The Battle of Haven, exclusive reward the Orb of Fen'Harel

7/8/2021: Enjoy reduced Prestige Rune Slot costs for all squads!

7/22/2021: Enjoy reduced unfortify costs for all heroes!

8/5/2021: Enjoy double consume points for all heroes!

8/19/2021: Enjoy reduced Stamina and Energy refill costs!

9/9/2021: Enjoy increased Revive Potion capacity!

7/2/2021: Onslaught Bownammar, with banner stretch goal Hunterhorn Shrike and MVP rewards Hakkon's Wisdom, Aeducan's Hammer, and Lyrium Kit as featured prizes!
    Event bonuses: +400% Health and Power for Dwarves and Blighted. Legion of the Dead gets 25% Defender, deals 25% Bonus Damage vs Blighted, and apply -20% power drain resistance to Blighted. Blighted apply -20% stun resistance to Dwarves

7/23/2021: Onslaught Outlaw and Order, with banner stretch goal The Mad Hermit and MVP rewards Flask of Lightning, Isana's Song, and Vestments of the Archmage as featured prizes!
    Event bonuses: White Faction heroes get 25% Bonus Damage and Damage Resistance vs Outlaws. Red Faction heroes get +600% power and health.

8/20/2021: Onslaught Battle Royale, with banner stretch goal The Formless One and MVP rewards Kaltenzahn Scale, Greater Mistral Scale, and Spectral Scale as featured prizes!
    Event bonuses: No Bonuses.

9/17/2021: Onslaught The Imperium, with banner stretch goal Asha'Bellanar and MVP rewards March of the Everlasting, Arlathan Focusing Crystal, and Dworkin's High Explosives as featured prizes!
    Event bonuses: Tevinter squads: Grant allies +100% health and power. Tevinter Warriors: -25% power and drain resist to enemies. Tevinter Mages: -25% curse resist to enemies. Tevinter Rogues: -25% stun and slow resist to enemies.

Announcements
    Our next scheduled update is currently planned for September 29, 2021.

Within the next few weeks, we are aiming to release a client update for Google Play (Android) only. This update is required by Google in order to remain active on the store. At this time, we will not be updating iOS due to several requirements that keep getting changed and have been incredibly difficult for us to keep up with. We will be looking at an iOS update in the future, but unfortunately now is not the time. There will be a few quality-of-life improvements along with the required updates, however, our intention is to not make any changes at this time that would provide any substantial benefit for Android users over iOS users in PVP. As we get closer to the actual release of this, we'll provide more details on what exactly is being included.

Release_2596

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

With no new content am I right in infering that game development has now stopped aside from maintenance to stay store compliant? Just want to know so I can make an informed judgment on games to spend time on.

Thanks for the many years of great fun.
    Ally code 219 318 223

Comment

Originally posted by Coldbayne View Post
      With no new content am I right in infering that game development has now stopped aside from maintenance to stay store compliant? Just want to know so I can make an informed judgment on games to spend time on.

Thanks for the many years of great fun.
      Nope, new content coming in Q4, just didn't have anything for right now.

Q2 was heavy on the stuff because we actually pulled several things forward that we originally were going to put in for Q3. We got those finished ahead of schedule so we could focus on the client thing.

Comment

Dang and i waited

Comment

Thank you for the info! It’s great knowing how long I need to hold onto my doubles and wisps for consuming!
          465-637-325

Comment

So no revamps
            Hero Analyst

Comment

Originally posted by DUMAT View Post
              So no revamps
              Not in this update, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post
                Not in this update, no.
                Speaking of revamps....
                The Dragonling rework was very good. Any future possibilities of something similar on other small groups; something that focuses on the entire non-dupe set the same as the Dragonlings? I'd love to see some love thrown at the Forbidden Ones, the Divines, the Sha Brytol... to name a few.
                xXx nog xXx
                xXx ! xXx

Comment

Please help me I'm using android I've tried everything this is my last resort. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache and data. Reinstalled my whole phone software and still not able to connect even restarted my router

Comment

Please help me I'm using android I've tried everything this is my last resort. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache and data. Reinstalled my whole phone software and still not able to connect even restarted my router

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis036 View Post
                      Since we are not experiencing an outage, please check your internet connection again or try another route of connecting. There’s often a lot of spots on the internet that could be the issue between you and our servers. You can also find a few general suggestions here in the forum. If you feel you have a game specific issue, please contact our customer service via filing a support ticket. Thanks.
                      Guild: Top F2P
                      Team: Top F2P (please apply to "Top F2P Epic" to join any of our teams)
                      Our Vision: We Are The Proud House of the Most Dedicated

Ally: 716-545-692
                      Click Here for our Guild Hall
                      Apply Today!

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_nog_xXx View Post
                        Speaking of revamps....
                        The Dragonling rework was very good. Any future possibilities of something similar on other small groups; something that focuses on the entire non-dupe set the same as the Dragonlings? I'd love to see some love thrown at the Forbidden Ones, the Divines, the Sha Brytol... to name a few.
                        We're continually considering heroes for revamps. Keep an eye out for the fall release

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X