This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post
    Hey now, we have a few "sets" I think this is just the first time we went with using the same description for all of them.

We've got... The Duster Set (taken from Jarvia's armor)
    The Robes & Belt of the Architect
    The Asaarash set
    The Crystals
    The Lady of the Skies set (mostly taken from the Sky Cultist) - actually this one we themed with "Blessed by the Lady of the Skies" in the description, too
    The Sentinel set, though I think we still need the chest piece to finish that off
    The Templar set

Oh yeah I love those and never forget them, sorry didn't mean to imply there wasn't any thematic gears but what I meant were unit-specific sets, where the designated unit has a complete specific bonus 3-4 item set just for them, giving a good wink to lore apart from actual bonuses. Like, the Hero of Riverdane set outright tells it's Loghain's, but he's letting Fereldan borrow it for the cause lol.
    Last edited by Emeiru; 04-07-2021, 05:34 PM.

IGN: Exscenth | CODE: 187-772-882

On the Loose, Sighs of the Kirkwall Champion, 9:33 Dragon:
    "Someday, I'd like to go one week without meeting an insane mage. Just one week."

Join the official Heroes of Dragon Age Discord server!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySteelAlpha View Post

agree on having a full character set with such a rich lore story behind it ... good stuff! THe gear also looks very good as well, big health gain on hit and power gaining also...good pieces overal, but especially for Fer. and definitely Loghain
      I specifically get a pet peeve whenever my heroes don't have hero specific gear on them lol, like how it may not be optimal but I love to have it on them, or even if the item is in low tier, it just improves the lore for me. Like I still have Redcliffe shield for Arl Eamon lol.

IGN: Exscenth | CODE: 187-772-882

On the Loose, Sighs of the Kirkwall Champion, 9:33 Dragon:
      "Someday, I'd like to go one week without meeting an insane mage. Just one week."

Join the official Heroes of Dragon Age Discord server!

Comment

The ''reduced Prestige Rune Slot costs'' event will be live today with the new PVE and PVP events? Cause I've checked it and it still costs 100 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by GregorioBue View Post
          The ''reduced Prestige Rune Slot costs'' event will be live today with the new PVE and PVP events? Cause I've checked it and it still costs 100 gems.
          Correct. That's the usual time things go live, with Thursday being the weekly reset day.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lyeshal View Post
            Correct. That's the usual time things go live, with Thursday being the weekly reset day.
            Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X